My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)

Go down 
+6
Kid
TheArcadeFire
Vinyl Dash
Fireseeker
Digital Changeling
Firework
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:37 pm

"That I am, or was. they probably forgot me by now. Also, you guys have crappy service. Haven't had a decent meal in my entire stay here, and the bed is atrocious."

"You wouldn't imagine how bad the long-term accommodations are. the food is horrendous and they don't even have the common decency to replace your toiletries!" The Foal laughed at his own little joke. The Leader, or Brawny Hooves as he had collected his name to be, was a funny pony.

"But it seems to me that your problem is with checking out." The Foal leaned in.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am called Vassago. And I would like to ask you a question." Vassago's horn glowed and a square shaped piece of paper appeared.

"Do you know this pony? I have reason to believe that he has been working for the rebels and is going under the alias of 'Vassalus Vassago.'"

He held up a grainy photograph of a crowd of ponies. In red marker there was a circle around one, a sandy brown Pegasus with golden eyes and a black, slicked back mane. His cutie mark was an intricate and exotic eye. The pegasus stared at the camera like he didn't want to be photographed.

Vassago slid it through the bars to Brawny and leaned back as he started to float to eye level.

"Here is the deal, I can get you out of here. But then you must help me find and locate this pony. Mr. Hooves, you have two choices. You may either stay at the worse hotel in Equestria, and you will probably die. Or you can leave with me, and help me find this pony."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Brawny leaned in and looked at the picture. He vaguely remembered him has OzyManedias. He was a good stallion. This Vassago kid was trying to get him to sell out one of his allies for freedom. Brawny thought about it for a minute

"So, you want me to sell out one of my buddies so I can get out? Hmm, it's tempting... I want complete amnesty for this whole Rebel thing, though. Don't want to leave and get arrested again. Also, why is he so valuable to you?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Vassago's eyes widened with surprise.

"You think... You think I work for the U.E.A.?"

The foal started to laugh loudly. The guards didn't seem to notice.

"Oh no no no no by my Masters no." He rolled around in the air.

His smile was dropped as he corrected himself. He was no longer outside of the cell. He was inside of the cell.

"I am not a rebel, nor a tyrant. I am simply an interested party and a friend of our mutual acquaintance. OzyManedias and I were good friends in the Primary Universe but now I have too..."

Vassago stopped while he was ahead. He would probably just confuse him.

"Anyway... I just have to make sure he is safe. I cannot make any guarantee's for you. I can get you out and make sure you stay out until we find OzyManedias. Is this a deal?"

The unicorn floated over to Brawny and held out a hoof.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Huh, so he WASN'T selling out. And he would be free, yet he would most likely still be a criminal. Oh well, better than rotting in a cell. Brawny extended his hoof and shook Vassago's.

"Sure, I'll help you out. But, in case you haven't noticed, they don't keep me up to date with what my buddies are doing. I don't know exactly where he is."

Brawny was just glad to free of that Celestia damned cell. It was cold, dark, just awful. Tiny too. Brawny barely had room to stretch in that thing
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Vassago grabbed Brawny's hoof and kissed him on the cheek. There was a spark, and the magic took hold.

"Now the deal is sealed." The kiss didn't faze the foal, he had done it a thousand times before. All a part of the spell.

"Now lets see about that door shall we?" He opened the cell door with little to no effort. "Follow me, stay close. And for both of our sake's don't do anything stupid." The foal grabbed his hoof and tugged him through the door. They passed the two guards, who acted as if they were not there. As a matter of fact, whenever they passed anypony they simply looked past them, like they were invisible.

Vassago didn't do anything but look straight ahead, his horn glowed softly with a sickly green light.

"Almost there."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:07 am

Brawny didn't have the slightest clue as to what the foal just did. Well, he knew what he was doing. He kissed him on the cheek and dragged him out of the UAE base. He had no idea how or why he did this. He decided to just play along and not say anything. This kid must know what he's doing. Plus he's a Unicorn. Magic was his forte
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:59 pm

As they neared the exit, Vassago staggered a bit. He was overdoing things. "Just... little farther."

Every step started to seem a laborious task as the small foal limped towards the exit, they passed the last two guards and exited the base.

And then a blood vessel broke.

Vassago's nose started to spew blood. "Oh no... Dang it..." He got out a handkerchief and held it to his still bleeding nose.

"Thorry..." He mumbled in apology to Brawny. "Thid jus happenth thomtimeth." He blew a little blood out of his nose so he could talk coherently. "I fulfilled my part of the bargain, now you do yours!" Vassago took a step towards Brawny before falling flat on his face.

"Ow." He said to the ground. "I don't think I can get up."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Brawny looked down at Vassago. What in the hay was going on with him? His nose started bleeding and he collapsed. Looks like he couldn't move. Brawny could have left him there and booked it. But he was a stallion of his word, and it was only a colt.

Brawny picked Vassago up and put him on his back. Then he trotted away from the U.A.E base and went looking for Ozy. Whether he was there or not, he decided to visit the old base. Might as well see what happened to it while he was locked away.

"You alright, Vassago? Enjoying the ride?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

"I am a bucket full of rainbows, sunshine, and tummy rubs." Vassago frowned. "It's just exhausting to do illusions is all. Very very exhausting." He sighed. "I just want to th-"

He stopped and opened and closed his mouth, like trying to pronounce a word he never used.

"Thaaaaan... Theeenk... THAAANK you very much for your services." He sighed as he watched the U.E.A. base disappear from view. "Thank Celestia that's over with." He rolled over unto his back to stare at Brawny.

"So what's the plan Stan? any leads? Any potential sources of inquiry?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Brawny trotted off, with Vassago sitting on his back, being all sarcastic. He liked this foal. Pretty humorous. At least they were both alive and free. And it sounded like Vass had trouble saying thank you. Oh well, at least he got thanks.

Brawny may have been locked up for ages, but he knew where he was going. He trotted off, very far away from the U.A.E base and towards his new home. The Rebel Base. Although, he may have to ask for directions.

"Hey Vass, do you know where the Rebel Base is? I kind of forgot. You know, being imprisoned and all..."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Vassago would have responded, but was too busy snoring on his back.

But while Vassago sleeps, he always had Funny Dreams. His swamp-green mane fluttered a bit in the cool breeze while Brawny walked. He mouthed a couple of unknowable words and incantations, His body spent and exhausted. his mind roaming free.

"120 Degrees North... PonyVille..." He smiled fitfully as he slept. "Just... go..." Vassago rolled over.

the road stretched out before the two ponies. By the side of the road a withered sign that read 'PonyVille' lay in a slipshod shape on the ground.

The foal lay on Brawny's back and continued the mantra on and on.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Brawny headed 120 degrees north, like the foal said. Luckily, nopony stopped him on his way there. They probably forgot about him. Or they remember him, and that he could kill them if he wanted to. When he snaps, most ponies don't live to tell the tale. And just getting out of prison leaves you with some extra rage.

Brawny and Vass made it to the Rebel Base. He was so glad to be back home. Then he looked and saw nothing but ruins. Just debris, smoke and ash.

"What... in the buck happened here? I always miss the fun stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4