My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)

Go down 
+2
Comical
Firework
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Firework

Firework

Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) Empty
PostSubject: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 am

The Ruins of Trottingham is considered to be a Neutral zone, where both groups may post. There is no rotation in the neutral zone's so as to best represent the chaos of combat. Due to this, you must be clear as to who you are responding to. Your post is most likely to be long and have a quote or two. Once the entire battle has ended, would the pony who posted last please insert [END] on the bottom of the last post. This marks the point of where new combat begins.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Status: U.A.E Control
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:39 am

Click clack, click clack. Those were the noises of comical's hooves trotting against the rocks of a hill. For a matter in fact, those rocks were the remains of the cobblestone streets that lined this old town. He made it to the top of the hill, to reveal the ruins of trottingham. It was all grey, buildings that crashed onto the floor, and homes still on fire. You could hear the sirens from the UAE patrol in the area. Comical nodded his head towards rusty, who should have been following him. The sky was still dark, and a crack of sunlight was behind them. "Are you ready?" He pulled out the pocket watch and slowly changed into another rusty. The changed stallion pointed towards a home that was freshly torn open. "We start in there, don't let yourself be seen, if you are, alert me and hide." Comical put away his pocket watch and headed towards their first stop.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 am

((reply to Comical))

Rusty was already at the first building while Comical was changing into Rusty. He made sure that nopony was looking, and waves in Comical's direction.

Rusty creeped open the door to the ruined house, and then silently darted to the side and climbed in the back window (after he checked, of course).
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:56 am

Comical walked into the ruined house and inspected the inside. He whispered "keep an eye out." To his companion. He heard some whispering, or at least what sounded like it, and some footsteps from another room. Comical quickly dropped and hissed towards rusty, the motioning towards the room he recently heard movements in. Soon after, he sneezed, it seemed he had inhaled some sort of soot… the spy meticulously inspected the soot, then realized it came from dragon fire. Yes, it was true that trottingham in this time was prone to dragon attacks, but this one was recent. He decided to keep his mouth shut, hoping that his suspicion in another attack would raise their chances of there being one.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:12 am

((Spy FTW))

"And you are absolutely sure of this fact."

"Um...yeah, I guess so."

"Very well. You need not worry yourself of this, in that case. I will continue in my investigations, and you are not to interfere, understood?"

"Uh, yes sir!" The guard wasn't completely sure of why Onyx was there or what his rank was in the U.A.E., but he didn't care. The last thing he needed was to get in trouble for snooping around, and so he left the strange unicorn to his 'investigations.'

Onyx left the guard and proceeded to enter the Trottingham ruins. Once he was a few blocks in, the unicorn closed his eyes and cast a spell, his horn glowing for a few seconds as he did so. He opened his eyes once again and looked around. Yes, the spell was working. He could now see every living thing in sight, outlined by a green light. At the moment, he could only see a few insects and rodents here and there, but he determined that soon enough his spell would prove itself to be a useful rebel-tracker.

Onyx proceeded to walk slowly through the Trottingham ruins, looking from building to building and seemingly not being able to find any signs of life aside from the common small animals that inhabited the area and the occasional guard patrols that passed by every once in a while. But then...

Onyx stopped and cocked his ears. Was that what I think it was...? ...Hm... He looked around, but no pony-shaped light could be seen. The stallion still didn't move though, standing in place and cocking his ears in random directions to listen for more unusual noises. He knew better than to go against his instincts.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:25 am

(Oooh, spy vs spy? How fun. Anyways, this is on response to vinyl)

Comical got up, and looked around for rusty, he couldn't see him. Suddenly an otherworldly roar was heard from above. Startled, comical ducked and rolled out hoping not to get hit by any incoming fire if there was any. He was outside of the house, and no dragon… one was coming though. " psssst! Rusty!" He hissed out, trying to find him. There was no sign. "Gah… I knew this would go wrong somehow…" comical pulled out his pocket watch and pressed the top, quickly turning back into himself. He then got the minute hand of the watch, faced it towards 6 and pressed the button again. After, a sharp knife slid from out of the watch, comical engraved on the wood of a house "return to base, watch out for dragons" cautiously he gripped the knife with his mouth and wandered out to find what he came for.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 am

Rusty could not understand why Comical could not see him. Rusty was right in front of the stallion, and he moved out of the way when Comical wrote his note on the wall.
Hmm, maybe I'm better at stealth than I thought.

Rusty dropped a smoke clearer to get rid of the odd black smoke covering his personal space and opened a bottle of x-ray potion. Silently, he let it trinkle down his throat. He looked at his hoof to see his internal bone structure, surrounded by his translucent outsides.
Yes, brilliant...

A roar overhead interrupted his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:44 am

((Not spy vs. spy, just saying that spy ftw, because I get your reference with the watch. Also, it seems that Pwny has sneak skill level 100.))

{Response to Comical}

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

Onyx looked up. Dragon, most definitely. There is no other known creature capable of flight that can make such a sound. As if my job couldn't get any more annoying. He returned his gaze to ground level, looking around once again in case the dragon had chased out anyone who may have been hiding nearby. He saw a quick green blur, and then it was gone. Hm...

The unicorn teleported to the roof of one of the less-destroyed in the area with a quick flash of magic, looking down to where he had seen the earlier blur. Yes, there was indeed someone there. An Earth Pony from the looks of it. He was moving around in a somewhat hurried manner, and considering the fact that he was not wearing U.A.E. issued armor, Onyx came to the conclusion that the pony must be one of the rebels that he was looking for. However, he had been told of a "group" of rebels, and so he remained stationary on his perch and traced the pony's path from where he currently was, expecting the pony to lead him to the other rebels as well.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 am

(( oh, lol ok XD, and yes I must give legend his ninja credit, back to you vinyl))

Comical wandered through the streets of ruined trottingham, knife in his mouth, he knew what to do. The stallion pulled up his cape over himself, then it became transparent, and made everything behind it seem so as well, though, everything around him, except for what he was facing could see him. Luckily there was an unsuspecting guard from the UAE coming out from an alley, with two other innocents. Quickly, yet stealthily he lunged onto the guard and executed him. He turned the the other two, put a hoof over his mouth and said "shhhh…" as soon as it was said, he turned the hands of his watch again, and clicked the button, quickly pulling the blade back in, and scanning the now dead guard. Within minutes, comical would now be that guard. He put the watch away and looked at the two stunned ponies once again. "Come with me." Comical silently said as he trotted away in the guard disguise.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:59 am

((Oh dang it. I forgot to put in Rustys assumption that the smoke must be obscuring vision...))

Rusty looked up and saw a dragon shaped figure.

Holy hay, this isn't good!

In a hurried manner, Rusty exited the building looking for Comical.
Where was he?
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 am

((:P))

Onyx watched the pony until the green blur emanating from him disappeared suddenly. He blinked. The pony couldn't have suddenly died. No, that was an improbability. Onyx teleported to the building nearest the pony's last known position. Still no green. There was a patrol incoming a bit of ways away, but that was it. Gah. He could have covered himself in something. This spell can't see through any objects, and only sense living beings that would normally be visible. An unintentionally intelligent way to escape

Onyx dispelled the spell he was using, and then with another flash of light made use of a different, more advanced spell: A motion-sensing spell. It may have been a bit harder to find ponies with the new vision, but it was the most efficient choice for the current situation in his opinion. There. Onyx could see the pony now. Or, more specifically, could see the air displacing around the pony. It seemed that the rebel was now covered in some kind of cloak, one which he had not been using before. Onyx teleported to another building, keeping watch on the pony.

The rebel ran into the patrol that had been approaching and assaulted one of the guards as they approached him. The displacement around the two became a bit hard to follow, but when the commotion was done one of them came out in a casual pace, the other one's displacement completely gone.

ROOOOOAAAARRRR

Onyx looked up. The dragon was directly above him. Granted, much to high up to be a danger, but the stallion knew that if this dragged on that dragon could be the death of his precious prey. He dispelled the motion-seeking spell and looked back down at the patrol down below. As it turned out, it wasn't a patrol at all, but rather a guard leading two rebels to...somewhere...

Looking around, Onyx couldn't see the pony from before, but...this didn't feel right. No, a typical soldier wouldn't be able to execute an assaulter so quickly and walk away from it so casually. He decided to follow the group by teleporting across the rooftops of different buildings, as it all proved to be quite suspicious in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:18 am

There it was again, the roar was louder this time… comical's ears perked up as he heard something. It was not the roar, rather something else. It was probably just one of the ponies following him. The three passed by a large alley. Midway through the walk across there was a loud flap, a slam, and a roar. The stallion turned to see a large dragon land just on the other side of the alley. It let out screech that left comical's ears ringing. He quickly pulled out his watch, turned a hand which ejected a pellet, yet took away his disguise. Comical threw one of the pellets down, causing a large smoke screen to appear. He darted behind a wall, and the others did As well, right before the dragon decided to fill the alley with it's flames, and take off once again. " this will be harder than I thought." Comical said, sitting down and taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:35 am

((Posted on phone - typos imminent))

The dragon landed near the three ponies, screeching as it did so. The guard took out a watch as Onyx watched, and the guard transformed into the pony that he had seen earlier. The pony created a smoke screen and disappeared once the screen was gone, able to escape just before the dragon filled the alley with flames.

A disguise...but how... He's an Earth Pony, and therefore spells are inaccessable to him and I don't know of any potion or manadrive able to so flexibly and easily transform one's form. This rebel is a crafty one, it seems I may be dealing with an actual challenge this time. Onyx allowed the dragon to finish its attack and fly away for the moment, after which the unicorn teleporte once again to a rooftop closer to the earth pony's last known position It was time to confront this strange pony.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 am

((Were supposed to tell if we do this on our phone?))

Rusty needed a good vantage point. It seemed that the dragon was being distracted by a guard, so he ran back into the building and went to the roof. He watched as the idiotic guard checked the time on his watch when there was a dragon in front of him.
Rusty shook his head, and then something caught his eye- two balls of magical energy, on the rooftops, one after another. What was a unicorn doing on the roof? UAE? Possibly.

Wait, Rusty thought as realization came to him, Comical had a watch!

Rusty darted back to the "guard" only to find a cloud of smoke...
That's Comical, all right.
...and no dragon.

Rusty's adrenaline started pumping as he realized how dark the ground was, and he tried to maintain his balance as the dragon roared in his face.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 pm

((Of course. It is a genetic skillset, after all, one that you should have.))

Onyx teleported once again, though this time he appeared on the ground where the earlier Earth pony had been rather than on the rooftop of another building. He cast a quick pulse spell to clear the smoke that covered the area around him, and he then proceeded to look around for the pony he had seen before.

"You! Earth Pony! Rebel! Show yourself! You are hindering my mission, and I would prefer not to waste time and energy by searching for you."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Comical let out a sigh. He pulled out his watch again and started tinkering before he responded to anything around him.

"You! Earth Pony! Rebel! Show yourself! You are hindering my mission, and I would prefer not to waste time and energy by searching for you."

He would have to make this fast before his location was compromised. "Mister, what are you doing with that watch, there are ponies after us." One of his companions asked. Comical did nothing but put his hoof towards their face. He switched the hour hand to face the 7, and he clicked the button atop. Magically, a hook blasted from out of the watch with a rope attached to it. The stallion motioned his head towards the hook, now resting on a roof. Quickly, he started to climb until he got to the top, and looked back to see the other two climbing up. They would need to hurry, or else his pursuer would find them.

After a while, the two ponies made it up. The hook slid itself back into the watch. 'What a versatile tool this could be... This is one thing I must owe the unicorns for.' He thought to himself. He looked down the rooftop, searching for anypony else. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Unicorn shouting for him, and through another he saw Rusty. Without hesitation, Comical clicked his tool, and shot the hook a few meters away from Rusty, motioning for him to climb it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Figures the U.A.E would be in this town, and he sensed that Comical and Rusty would get themselves into some trouble. Just didn't realize the town would be destroyed. Brawny approaches the town, but doesn't go too far in. He could see the unicorn threatening Comical and Rusty. Just their luck....

"HEY!" Brawny shoots his LMG into the sky and catches the attention of the unicorn. "what're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Clink!

Onyx turned his head to face the direction from which the faint sound had come from. Metal, on stone or separate metal. Armor? Maybe, that would imply a fourth pony. More likely equipment being used, possibly weaponry. Onyx looked around again, just to be sure that the rebel wasn't preparing something.

Clink!

Onyx heard the sound again, farther this time, fainter. Whatever the case, the rebel is escaping. Most definitely. This pony may be craftier than I had first thought. But failure is not an option. Onyx prepared to teleport after the noises, but before he did, he heard a third sound, different this time.

BANG!

The Unicorn turned to face the new noise, spotting another Earth Pony, standing farther down the street and holding either a large light machine gun or a high-caliber combat rifle. More? I believe my mission statement may have been lacking some information. No matter. The Earth Pony spoke.

"HEY! What're you doing here!?"

Onyx weighed his options, and decided that the three escaping rebels were of more importance than the single brute standing ahea of him. If he wasted time on this grunt, then it would prove quite difficult to catch the other three escapees. And on that note, this pony would most likely be assaulted by the U.A.E. patrols soon enough, drawn to him by the sound of gunfire.

Not wanting to waste any more precious time on the lone rebel, Onyx faced the previous noises and teleported onto the roof of the nearest intact building without a word. He quickly looked around the area from his newly gained vantage point. There you are.

Last edited by Vinyl Dash on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm

"My name is Tornado Wing. However, you and the others are to address me as Commander, ma'am, or Commander Wing," Tornado Wing answered mid-flight. She did not begrudge the diplomat with trying to know more about the mare she was partially working for. After all, a diplomat's main weapon was information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving in Trottingham, Commander Wing alighted down on the roof of one of the ruined buildings. It seemed a conflict had been stirred up. There were no less than 3 Earth Ponies causing trouble. Several were clambering up the side of a building, while another was brandishing a light machine gun, shooting towards the sky. And that Unicorn... 'Is that Onyx?!' Tornado thought to herself.

Turning towards Victoria, who had landed next to her, she ordered "Go find some cover, or a safe vantage point to watch. I have to go help Onyx. He's severely outnumbered, and I would not put any faith in the guards around here."

Without waiting for a response, the Commander launched herself off the rooftop, hurtling towards the large armed-pony, her red armor shining slightly as she flew.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Brawny starts to go after the first Unicorn, but mid-stride turns around and sees a Pegasus flying towards him. Reacting on instinct, praying that this'll work, he extends his hoof and has the pegasus fly into it, knocking her on the ground.

He observed her, and noticed that she was U.A.E. "Well, lookie here...." He feels tempted to kill her, but it just felt too easy. He just circles her, speaking to her. "Well, ain't this nice. Hope you got other ponies with you. Wouldn't be as fun just fighting you."
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Tornado Wing picked herself up off of the ground, dusting herself off swiftly with her wings.

"Ha! I could say the same for you. I don't need a gun like a coward." At this statement, Tornado's wings arched towards the armor resting on her back. The two silver streaks on her back revealed themselves to be twin scimitars, their red handles custom-crafted to fit into the feathery grip of a pegasus wing. Bringing them out in front of her, she settled into a defensive stance.

"I've been trained specifically to hunt you rebel scum down. I'll have no trouble disposing of you by myself."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Brawny stares at the scimitars she was carrying. Somehow he felt he was in trouble. Or at the very least in the presence of someone important. "Hmm, that is very impressive, I'll give you that." Brawny throws his gun to the side. "But since we're making this interesting," he unsheathes a machete, "might as well make it fair. But I'm a gentlecolt, and you get first swing." At this point he was just toying with her, but she can't be that tough. His name is Brawny Hooves for Celestia's sake!
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Comical peered over the ledge of the roof and saw none other than his leader and another pony in combat. He waved and shouted "I wish you luck brawny!" soon after he snatched up his pocket watch, inserting the grappling hoof back in. By moving the minute hand to six he was able to eject the knife again, clench it with his mouth, and spin around to see his pursuer. "Hello... Acquiescent..." He was cut off by the slamming of a dragon in between him , and the Unicorn who spotted him. This was not good, the stallion came into the realization that he might have to enter combat, with another pony... A unicorn, in fact, with a dragon in his way. This would not be easy. His thoughts ended with an otherworldly Roar coming from the beast.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Tornado Wing grinned at the stallion's chivalry.

"You'll not live to regret that, rebel!"

Tornado shifted into her attack stance, bringing her right-wing scimitar down to slice across his front. The enemy's machete deflected her strike, sending the scimitar down towards the ground. A mere second after her preliminary strike, her left-wing scimitar arched up from it's position near her left forelock to wound the Earth Pony's right leg. The blade hit it's mark, but the deflection of her right-wing scimitar made her stumble slightly backwards. The cut it left was very shallow, and nothing near good enough to kill or even maim the stallion.

'I'll have to do better than this to kill him,' Tornado Wing chided herself.

She had to admit, this Earth Pony was strong. But she could obviously see she was ahead in the speed department. This might be a bit more difficult than she originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm

WowBrawny thought This mare was fast. But I clearly have more muscle. The cut did hurt a bit, but it was really nothing. Brawny just shakes it off, like the tough stallion he is. He lunged in to cut her stomach, but missed entirely

"You really are trained in this. Either that or I need to work on my accuracy."

He could see that she was starting to think twice about this duel. Right where he wants her.... He goes for a light slash and grazes her left arm. Not horrible, it's a start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)   Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Trottingham (Neutral)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next