My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appleloosa (Neutral)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Firework

Firework

Appleloosa (Neutral) Empty
PostSubject: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Appleloosa is considered to be a Neutral zone, where both groups may post. There is no rotation in the neutral zone's so as to best represent the chaos of combat. Due to this, you must be clear as to who you are responding to. Your post is most likely to be long and have a quote or two. Once the entire battle has ended, would the pony who posted last please insert [END] on the bottom of the last post. This marks the point of where new combat begins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Status: Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

"Hm, hm hm hm hm hmmm... Hm hm hm..."

Suspicious Package hummed to himself as he walked next to Smith Wesson. The trip from the Rebel HQ to Appleloosa had been a relatively long and tiring one, and Package was attempting to keep himself occupied so that the weariness from the journey didn't settle in and force him to collapse. Usually preferring to use his wings rather than his legs, he wasn't one to walk long distances. He could have easily flied to Appleloosa, sure, but then he'd be leaving Wesson behind.

It was a little past noon when he saw a dark spot in the distance. Package squinted for a bit at the anomaly, and then flew straight up about 50 feet, coming back down onto the ground soon after. He spoke to Wesson, pointing at the spot with a hoof. "Hey, is that it?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Wesson nodded. "Yeah, that's it."

Although they weren't close enough to even make out the town itself, Smith Wesson was completely familiar with the landscape surrounding them. He had spent many days out in the wilderness camping and horning his survival skills. He only regretted having to walk most of the way, since the UAE had control over most of the train networks.

Engaging with his company for the short while before they would reach the town, Wesson asked him, "You gotta nickname or something? Suspicious Package is kinda long winded..."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm

"You gotta nickname or something? Suspicious Package is kinda long winded..."

Package nodded to this. "I do, actually. You can cal me Rex if you like, it's an old childhood nickname. I'm not really sure how I got it in the first place, but it's stuck." As they neared Appleloosa, Package could make out the shape of a few buildings and trains. It seemed like a small town, maybe a bit smaller than Ponyville. Definetely much smaller than the city that Package was used to.

"So what's Appleloosa like? I've never really been there myself, only heard of it."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 am

"It's quiet," replied Smith Wesson, before grunting, "Well, most of the time anyway."

He remember the few times he had encounters with those notorious for giving the the West the name 'Wild.' Thankfully, most of the time, those meetings had occurred away from the town but not with Silver...

Wesson quickly came back to reality. "Anyway, before this war came along, 't was filled with peaceful folk. Now everypony is on edge. It's why I left, ta go and try and fix this mess."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 am

Suspicious Package nodded to Smith's words. "I suppose I'll fit in, then. I've lived in Manehattan all my life, and the only thing you can find there is corruption and criminalism."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:16 pm

"That's two things ya won't find here pal," Wesson replied sharply, "These may be times of war, but Appleloosa is still filled with a lot of honest folk. That's one thing Ah never could stand 'bout Manehatten. No offence or nothin'..."

They had reached the town by now and Smith Wesson lead Rex down the main street. The buildings seemed as familiar to him as the back of his hoof. He paused momentarily to look at a small house built on the end of one of the rows before trotting on.

"We're likely ta find most folks around the market, down the other end of town."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Package cocked his head a bit at Smith's sharp reply. Woops, guess I shouldn't have said that.

"These may be times of war, but Appleloosa is still filled with a lot of honest folk. That's one thing Ah never could stand 'bout Manehatten. No offence or nothin'..."

"None taken. I guess it's just that Manehattan wouldn't be Manehattan without all the bad stuff in it."

The two ponies got closer and closer to Appleloosa as they talked, and soon enough they arrived at the edge of the small town. Package allowed Wesson to fully take the lead there, as the pegasus had never really been there himself and therefore didn't quite know where would be the best place to go to complete their mission.

"We're likely ta find most folks around the market, down the other end of town."

"Alrighty then. So how are we gonna find recruits? Just stand around and hand out fliers, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

"Alrighty then. So how are we gonna find recruits? Just stand around and hand out fliers, or...?"

Until this point in time, the answer to that question hadn't really be discussed. Smith Wesson was about to say he wasn't sure when he spotted the market up ahead. Despite the troubled times, many ponies were still wandering the stalls and browsing for sales.

However, he noticed a couple of abandoned stalls, probably left from those who had been drafted into the UAE. One of those would make quite a good stage...

With a sly grin, Wesson looked at Rex. "How are you with public speaking kid?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

"How are you with public speaking kid?"

Package, quite oblivious to Wesson's plans, replied. "Uh, good I guess, though I've never really tried it. Why?" His line of business required Package to be able to talk to and bargain with customers, he had never really connected that skillset with public speaking.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Smith Wesson gestured to the abandoned stall with a hoof as he spoke.

"Stand yourself up on that and get everypony's attention. We, or more like you, have gotta make a pitch to the whole town. Ah'll be beside you the whole time and they'll know me. It'll be like herding cattle. You get one to follow and the rest soon will."

It was Wesson's hope to get the rest of the town to see reason and hopefully help the rebellion. It wasn't that he wanted to see everyone in the town turn to soldiers, but rather that he knew the more ponies apposed the UAE, the quicker they could end the conflict. At least that was what he hoped...
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

"Uh, alright, why not. I'm not really sure what giving speeches has to do with herding cattle, but I'll give it a shot."

Package walked over to one of the abandoned stalls, clearing a small amount of debris that cluttered the surface and underhand shelves, and then proceeded to unstrap his rifle from his back. He handed the large rifle to Smith.

"Here, hold this."

Once Wesson took his rifle, Package hopped up onto the stall's countertop, clearing his throut and beginning his speech.

"Everypony! May I have your attention!?" A few eyes turned towards him. "I would like to introduce to you the tyrannic authority that is the United Army Of Equestria!" A few more eyes turned. Whether they liked Package's speech or not was a bit difficult, but they were definitely interested if nothing else. "You've seen it around you! The U.A.E. has been drafting all Earth Ponies and Pegasi that they can to join the military, and your sons, daughters, friends an family are risking their lives on the battlefield just because a few high ranking soldiers thought it would be a good idea!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Wesson took hold of Suspicious Package's rifle and, with it right in his hooves, took a closer look. It was quite a nice weapon, clearly meant for long range but seemed to bulky and heavy for the earth pony. He would much rather have his revolver for a fight any day.

Sensing it was his time to speak, Wesson walked in front of Rex's stall. He wasn't a stallion of many words in situations like this but those who knew him knew that what he had to say was worth listening to.

"My young friend here is right folks. Families have been torn apart by this war created by a few 'unicorn elite.' It's time to bring justice against them."

An earth pony mare stepped closer to Suspicious Package and shouted out loud.
"So what are we supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 pm

A unicorn walked over to the growing crowd, trying to avoid detection from more suspicious ponies around him. He listened to the speech that the rebels were making, growing increasingly interested with every minute.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"What else but fight against their tyranny!? The Unicorn Elite are slowly degrading the lives of normal people like you, and so we, the Rebels, are here to go against these actions, to free all of the true sons and daughters of Equestria ((Lol reference lol))! After all, would you rather be able to live your normal daily lives, or be forced to risk your life for a military power that doesn't even care for it's citizens!?"

Suspicious Package was getting quite into this. This public speaking thing wasn't so bad, and he always approved of a chance to insult the U.A.E.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Something of a cheer rose from the crowd of ponies, while a few more filtered from their homes to investigate the commotion. Smith Wesson gave Rex a subtle nod of approval.

Smith Wesson had gambled that a younger and albeit more naive mind would be able to spread the Rebel propaganda easier than himself.

"We need volunteers, ponies willing to take a stand against the UAE," Wesson announced simply, allowing Suspicious Package to expand and rally the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 pm

"I volunteer to fight against the UAE!" The unicorn said, raising his forehoof and working his way towards the rebels. He looked around at the crowd as he walked towards them. The crowds faces were everything to surprise to shock to even anger with some of the other unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Package grinned at Wesson as the Earth Pony nodded to him in approval, facing the crowd again as Wesson spoke once again.

"We need volunteers, ponies willing to take a stand against the UAE."

"I volunteer to fight against the UAE!"

Package grew a large smile as he saw the Unicorn who announced this traverse to the front of the crowd. One down, now let's go for a hundred.

"Great! Come on up here, recruit!" Package gestured to the surface that he was on. It was quite large for a countertop, and could probably easily hold two ponies up. Once the Unicorn was up next to him, Package spoke again, placing an arm around the colt's shoulders as he did. "What's your name, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm

"My name is flame disk, sir." Flame said as he nodded his head. He looked around to see if there was ant UAE around, but he didn't see any.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Package looks back at the crowd.

"Everyone, this here is Flame Disk! And Flame Disk is willing to fight for not only his freedom, but the freedom of all ponies! He is willing to stop families from being ripped apart, and willing to take back all of the mares and stallions forcefully fighting on the battlefields as we speak! Now I ask you, who will follow Flame Disk's example, and who will fight for freedom!?"

Package emphasized the word "freedom" as he said this. Heh, I'm on a roll. This place might just become a new extension of the Rebellion's reign once I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am

Another cheer rose from the crowd as they started to be sucked into Package's speech.
Wesson couldn't help but let a tiny smile spread across his lips. It was good to know that they seemed to be supporting the idea of the Rebels. It made him feel comforted that his townsfolk would be of the same allegiance as himself.

Of course, one thing that slightly put him on edge was how the first pony to volunteer was a unicorn. Not only did it raise his suspicions but also his recent conflicting thoughts about unicorn attitudes of the 'Elite'.

He trotted around to the back of the crowd, facing the 'stage' with Rex and Flame Disk. Mingling with them, he kept a close eye around them for signs of trouble. If this unicorn was trouble, there might be backup. Wesson was always cautious on these matters...
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am

"Yes! We of the rebellion fight for freedom and justice for our fellow ponykind! Now, allow me to ask you, who else here is willing fight for the Rebellion, to give their sons and daughters a better future!?"

There was a small moment of hesitation once Package said, but soon enough a handful of ponies joined up in the front of the crowd, ready to join the Rebellion and fight for Equestria. Once those first few came up, though, a good portion of the crowd came up to join the first ponies, all thoughts of doubt and hesitation gone. Well, this is working out better than I thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 pm

After meeting up with the Nurses and apologizing for his 'friend' Kid was able to get a pain nullification spell, yet he still had to wear the bandages, and he still had a limp, he at least didn't feel as much pain. After dying his coat a midnight black and his mane an extravagant white, putting in red eye contacts with iris "cams" that have been enchanted to project a visual with sound of what Kid saw and heard back at base and the locket he had received earlier. He left a note of what he was up to in the S.T.S meeting room and got permission for a teleport and was sent to Appleloosa.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in Appleloosa, Kid trot/limped around looking for the rebel recruiters. He hoped that the intel was good, otherwise he would be wasting a good disguise. As he trott/limped around looking at everything Appleloosa had to offer, he made sure not to arouse suspicion while looking for the recruiters. While passing through a particularly quiet are of town when suddenly...

"Yes! We of the rebellion fight for freedom and justice for our fellow ponykind! Now, allow me to ask you, who else here is willing fight for the Rebellion, to give their sons and daughters a better future!?"

Aha! Kid had found his target! as he trot/limped over to where the noise had been coming from, he saw the large crowd and the pony spewing out rebel non-sense. Not wanting to make a scene, he quickly yet quietly trotted and blended in with the rest of the crowd, doing his best to blend in and listen in. He couldn't simply jump the gun and request to join so quickly. He had to wait for an appropriate time...

Last edited by Kid on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:55 pm

((Hi everypony! This is a general reminder to just slow down your posting, just enough to allow others to post who are not on as often. I know you're all excited about it, but please show some consideration to your fellow RPers. This will also allow others a chance to jump into the RPs and topics. Thank you!))
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm

((Acknowledged))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appleloosa (Neutral)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next