My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appleloosa (Neutral)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Reluctantly, Smith Wesson quickly wrote down the pony's race and appearance, before sliding paper over to the colt.

"Sure kid. Put your name on that line," he said, gesturing to it. "Then get any of your belongings and join the others fast, ya here? They're movin' out soon and I...I gotta be elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Kid nods and smiles to the stallion as he quickly foraged a scrawled name of 'Chylde.'But noting it strange how he suddenly had to be somewhere else. Not wanting to show his suspicion he thanked the stallion and trot/limped over to where the mare was. Enjoying the fact of how the only one of 'his' belongings was hanging around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Smith Wesson watched the colt limp over to the group who were starting to leave. He hoped he could make it on his own, considering his condition.

He had given directions to a stallion he knew from town, making him take a slightly longer route towards the rebel base. It would take more time to get there, but it avoided any dangerous areas or UAE zones. Such a large group would attract attention so it was best to avoid contact.

As for Wesson, he starting trotting at a fast pace in the direction his comrade Rex had gone. The reason? Not moments ago he had spotted a puff of smoke and dust rise in the distance. It had long passed but such an unnatural sight had caught his eye. And Wesson intended to investigate...

[Left thread]
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:18 pm

As the mare gathered the rest of the recruits, Kid had started to wonder exactly how long this mission would take. He could end up going through the whole war and getting is education with the rebels! Kid tried to push the though away as the mare spoke up.

"Alright, everypony, if you'd all simply grab your things and follow me we will head out right now!" The mare looked over the crowd and spotted Kid as well as a few others. "Anypony that has a disability or might have difficulty getting there, please come up to the front."

Not wanting to draw attention to himself, Kid simply remained hidden among the crowd. 'Even with the nurse's spell wearing off and walking with a limp I can still---argh...walk faster than someponies here!' Kid thought to himself as the group started to move out and he trot/limped alongside everypony.

[[MOVED TO REBEL BASE!!]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appleloosa (Neutral)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3