My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)

Go down 
+4
Wild Card
Kenpachi Ramasama
Thespi Bacchanalian
Gabrial Heart-Sheild
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:38 pm

"Agreed," Amina said, glancing at the newborn with disinterest. "Try not to let him feed here. My hunting grounds are flexible, but there are some who would think you were... Up to something, letting a newborn feed in another's territory. I can give you permission this once, but never again with this young one."

She narrowed her eyes at the new one.

"What is your name, young vampony?" she asked. "It is always good to be cordial to the new."

She turned to Vassago as they were leaving.

"Try not to let him feed on anypony but the dregs. The ponies are starting to take notice. The last thing I want is to be staked or shoved into sunlight because of your actions. Don't think they'll just be after us, Vassago. They'll be after you, too."

With that warning, the venerable vampony disappeared from view.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Lightning accuracy was not normal infact he is a werepony. He trys to controle the beast inside but there are times where he breaks. tonight is the night for him to hunt and gather some food for a couple of days. luckily before becoming a werepony he was a royal guard and was rich but one day being on vacation in manehattan he was attacked and was lucky to live. Now he lives here in manehattan and owns a house with an under ground hide away to store hise nightly catches and food. "Well time to go hunt.

" He thought to himself exeiting his house. He smelled through the air to see what there is to hunt when he smelled something familiar. "Oh no vamponys." He has smelled them before but has never met one and does not plan to. "Hmm telling from the strength of the smell there are more then one and they are about three blocks away." He thought to himself going straight ahead away from them.

As he came to an intersection he saw a pony who seemed to be charging a spell and aiming at something or somepony. but he couldnt see what because of the building blocking his veiw. "Hmm he looks like he has a lot of meat on him and hes destracted thats a good catch." He said starting to run in that direction and turning into his werepony form. the pony didnt even get to see what was coming as he lunges at the pony biting him in the neck and throwing him. He noticed that the pony was still alive."Hmm he's a strong one if i kill him Im going to take this one back and save him for later." He said.

He turns around to see another werepony and what seemed to be a cowaring vampony. "Shoot i cant run they'll be able to catch me and i wont be able to fight the vamponys wearing silver." He thought to him self. "Hello " He said to them.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Gabrial only felt a hard hit in his neck and piercing feeling and then numbness, he felt his magic give way, he tried to move, but felt his hooves barley move, the pain made everything Gabrial felt on his first day of Manehattan, his first day of training, Gabrial tries to stand again, but only moans in pain, his blood dripping out of the wound on his neck, his eyes try to focus but it pains Gabrial, as he looks up he sees things he wasn’t sure he saw right, Gabrial starts to use a healing spell to heal his wounds, but it was a slow process, and he slowly starts to get up, he starts to run slowly, towards the Foal who called to him, his safety was more important to Gabrial then his own wounds, He grabs the foal with quickly with his magic and runs, his wounds threating to reopen, Gabrial’s heart beating like a war drum.

“Darkness…Darkness…. Eternal…” The elder slowly rises from his dark slumber; he walks towards the window, his black and blood red eyes staring into HIS city… He slowly trots to his private study, His Children have not seen him for almost several thousands of years… he smiles as the nights moon raises slowly, “Ahh… Allow us to go out for Pleasure... For the night is so Very young...” The Elder slowly walks towards his open window, and disappears into the night his old dreams of conquest not extinguished...
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:45 pm

She was a prostitute.

Vassago had found her easily, offered her a little money in advance. She led OzyManedias into a little room and closed the door.

Vassago sat outside. A little red light came on.

He munched on a churro he bought earlier while the silence seemed to envelope the street. Suddenly there was a muffled scream from the room with the red light, then silence.

The little red light went off.

The door opened clumsily, and OzyManedias stumbled out. His mouth was drenched in blood and his breath was ragged and sporadic.

"I... I killed her." OzyManedias stammered.

Vassago slapped him on the back. "Good pony! you'll change faster with more blood in you."

OzyManedias sat down and stared into the brick wall across from him. Vassago magically closed the door to the room with the little red light and locked it from the inside.

Besides the blood, OzyManedias looked different. His eyes were a deep crimson, his canines were sharp, and he looked so much stronger. Vassago smiled happily. "Oh my you really do look fantastic!"

OzyManedias stared into the brick wall across form him.

"Are you still hungry." Vassago asked.

"Yes."

"Well good!" Vassago glanced down the street and saw a pony enter their house and lock the door behind them. It was too easy! Simple locks and things never stopped Vassago!

"Dinnertime!" Vassago chuckled as he consumed the last of his churro.

((By the by, the pony who entered the house is Cherry.))
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Cherry nuzzles her head into her pillow, then tosses on her other side. She gives a growl and sits up angrily. She gets up and walks into her kitchen, and pours a glass of water which she chugs down. Whipping her mouth she starts to make a second attempt at sleep when a slight noise sounds behind her door. She stops and stares at the lock then the handle. Reaching out with her magic she grabs a bat and holds it next to her as she slowly starts to back into her bedroom.

((I need a hero!))
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Well, this was happening rather fast. The Unicorn he was having a standoff with was just attacked by another Werepony, and Kid was carrying him away. Brawny wanted to chase them, but Kid was still wearing the silver, and that burns like hell. So, he let them leave.

Brawny went up to this other Werepony. He did pretty good with that attack. Maybe they should hunt together. Brawny was still pretty hungry, and there must still be some ponies trotting around. Brawny motioned for this Werepony to join him, instead of talking. You know, because Wereponies can't talk...

(Sorry for short length. Not sure as to what to say.)
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Kid looked down towards the stallion who was running with him. Looking towards his eyes; he didn't see a fear of death from himself like he had expected. He saw a fear of somepony else losing their life...despite the fact that it would be horrifyingly difficult for Kid to perish.

Kid felt horrible and before anything else could happen; Kid quickly popped out of the magic phaselock the stallion had him in. (being quite easy due to the stallions weakened state.) grabbed the injured stallion, transformed into a wolf (although he looked more like a domesticated puppy.) and ran off into an apartment alleyway and hopping up to the rooftops with the stallion on his back.

Not bothering to wait for the stallion to say anything; not even waiting to hear any protests. Kid did what he had to do in order to keep this stallion from dying. However he knew he couldn't do it as a wolf and quickly transformed back into a pony.

Kid had an amount of experience when it comes to healing a pony. (Being pretty much ancient, it would be pretty hard NOT to pick up a thing or fifty.) Knowing about the infections that can occur from a werepony bite. And that there was only one way for Kid to get it out.

Kid swiftly sunk his fangs into the open wound; he began to suck out the tainted blood and spitting it out. To then prevent the stallion from bleeding to death; he opened his back pack and quickly injected the multiple blood packs he had.

To prevent infection from any other nasty bugs; Kid took out some sterilizing wipes and wrapped up the wounds as quickly as possible. Taking special care not to harm the wound any worse than what it is.

Taking a quick step back after he was done; and thankful for his super-pony strength and speed for allowing him to do all this without the stallion even being able to struggle. Or at least unable to struggle enough to impede Kid's healing.

"Good news is...you'll survive." Kid smiled to stallion. "Bad news is...you know that I am a a vamp..."

"...It's a good thing we're friends, mister."

Last edited by Kid on Thu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Amina lay on a chaise in the back of a full club. With a smile and hypnotic abilities, she had gotten inside without anypony checking for ID. Ponies gyrated on the dance floor, half-drunk. Easy pickings.

"Anything I can get for you?" asked a harrowed staff member, holding a tray of drinks.

"Ask that stallion to come over here," Amina instructed, pointing to a random pony in the crowd. "Be quick about it."

She threw two bits at the server, and he departed. Soon afterwards, the stallion drunkenly approached.

"You called?" he said, his words slurring together.

Amina snatched the stallion by the muzzle and yanked him to a dark corner, sinking her teeth into his jugular. With a quiet snap, she broke his neck, drinking the sweet life liquid draining from his throat.

"I'm sorry," she apologized to the bouncer, dragging the dead body outside. "My friend got wasted. He passed out."

With that, the Saddle Arabian dragged the body away and dumped it behind a huge dumpster, setting fire to the alcohol soaked stallion.

"No evidence," she muttered, wiping her face.

In the distance, a Werepony crouched over a body, applying bandages.

"My lord," she muttered. She trotted over silently, looming over the little pony.

"What did you do?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Meteor walks out of the hideout. "I wish lightning would tell me when he's going out to hunt. Well better take this time to do some shopping." He thought locking the front gate. He tilts his hat forward and makes sure his cape is covering his whole body. "Don't want any attention" he thought walking down the street. "So we need more steak, bolts, and I need some more noodles. Gotts have my noodles." He thought taking the next turn.

He was walking by a building when he heard shuflling coming from in front of the house. "This late at night. This can't be good." He thought as he sneakily walks over. "Hey pony what you doing?" He asked in his stance ready for a fight.

(Sorry its short. And the house is shadows place.)
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:50 am

Gabrial only had moments of clarity, before he was suddenly swept up by a Wolf, The young foal on his back gone, as he was quickly taken to a roof top, his eyes flashed as he was quickly being handled by the young Foal, Gabrial could only try to say something but before he could stop him, the Foal was done, there was NO WAY this foal was a normal pony… The young one spoke of good news about his survival, and something that almost made sense… but it wasn’t possible… yet... “I… H... what…” Gabrial composes himself, and looks to the young Foal; He did save Gabrial’s life, and a debt he would not easily forget, “Thank you… A Vampony or not… I am happy we are friends now…” Gabrial only chuckles before the Saddle Arabian, Gabrial stands but winces, “Ah… My little brother here helped me out, I was attacked... by Celestia knows what, and he and I are on our way home, err… Let’s go little brother.” Gabrial starts to walk away then it occurred to Gabrial, as he notices,” I thought you couldn’t speak Equestrian Well? and your accent…” Gabrial starts to back away, trying to block kid form this pony, there was more to her then the eye allowed, and Gabrial was not willing to find out more then he needed, this night gave him more information than he ever needed...
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:04 am

OzyManedias squeaked.

He squeaked?

He was a bat.

Why was he a bat? Was he OzyManedias who became a bat? or a bat who became OzyManedias?

Existential crisis aside, OzyManedias had just discovered the interesting ability of changing into an animal. He flopped around before flapping his wings and gaining a little air, flying through Shadow's window, and landing unceremoniously on the floor. Bat-Ozy flopped around a bit, squeaking exasperatedly.

Vassago stared at the Werepony. Even in their Equine forms, they still had that distinct taint about them. The one that Vassago could easily smell. He hand't seen OzyManedias fly into the house, so Vassago would have to distract the pony while Ozy fed. the foal puckered his face.

"What am I doing? what are you doing? This is Equestria, jerk. I can loiter where I want, when I want to."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Dark cherry let out a shriek and jumped, swinging her baseball bat like a long sword. When she saw it was only a bat she dropped and began to laugh.

"How did you get in here little fellow?"

She picked up the little bat delicately and gave him a pet.

"Don't worry ill get you out."

She walked over to the door and began to undo the locks.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Brawny Hooves became bored of this Werepony. Brawny had a very thin patience, even in pony form. His beast like hunger was still calling to be fed by the flesh of the innocent. Brawny ran off, looking for prey. He never did like traveling in packs.

Brawny ran through the Manehattan streets. Not many ponies traveled out at this time. But you always get that one either brave, ignorant, curious, or all of the above ponies trotting about. He could see one of those right now. A meaty, dark blue Earth Pony. Brawny pounced and got ready to eat.

Without a second thought, Brawny sunk his teeth into this poor stallions flesh and ate away. Blood and guts flew, and his screams echoed through the city. Just how Brawny liked it. Brawny ate teh meat right off of his bones and his guts. His fur stained with blood. It may have been wrong, but it tasted so good.

Brawny finished eating after the stallion was mutilated beyond recognition. He shook the blood off of his coat and looked for more ponies. He was filling, but one pony is never enough.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:37 pm

"...Amina...is that you, girl?" Kid asked the mare who had appeared by them, pushing the stallion out of the way and stepping out in front of. "Last I heard of you; you were busy being worshipped by some egyptians! What are you doing here Manehatten? Oh my, we have much to catch up on!"

Kid started rambling again about stories of easily a few millennia ago for a few moments before snapping back to reality.

"Oh...uhh...pardon me!" Kid laughed awkwardly has he realized that he had been rambling...again. "It's just nice to see another supernatural that ISN'T another angry flesh hungry mutt... what's with the population spike of them anyways?"

As he waited for a reply; Kid quickly remembered that introductions are in order.

"Oh! Hehehe, where is my head?" Kid laughed as he backed up to bring the stallions attention to Amina. "This is Amina; an old..old...well, lets just say ancient friend of mine. she's a vamp too. You should say hello because you two might hunt together someda-..."

Kid face-hooved mid sentence.

"Ok...I must go get some more blood; I do not seem to be performing at my best at the moment" Kid sighed as he left his hoof on his face. Turning towards the stallion he removed the hoof from his face and smiled. "As I said before; good thing we're friends. As if we weren't, this little incident would be awkward. Either way, you're might turn into a vampire; and I apologise that it was my bite that did it. It will take at least an additional hour for you to transform...my bites aren't all that potent for some reason so we won't know if you are going to transform or if you aren't for awhile...either way; that gives you extra time to read this!"

Kid then stopped again, grabbed his knapsack, opened it and took out a pamphlet with a title that read. "So You Might Become A Vampony" and hoofed it to the stallion. Kid had created that pamphlet back when the printing press was first introduced; so he had time to thoroughly explain everything about being a vampony in an easy to understand way.

"Anyways, as I was saying before; This is Amina...or..."Hathor." Kid said as he continued introducing the two together. "And Amina this is...this is the perfect example of why I need some blood...either way; possible new vampony meet ancient one; ancient vampony meet possible new one."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:25 pm

"Nice to meet you," Amina introduced, sticking her hoof out. "Meet you properly, of course. You both can call me Mina."

She nodded to Kid.

"The club is packed, but I'm not sure alcohol-soaked blood is what you need to stay sharp," she advised. "I'm a bit woozy on my feet from a rather intoxicated stallion. Oh! But where are my manners?"

She returned her gaze to the new Vampony.

"A club is a good place for a good hunt. It is in my territory, but you'll find the millennia have softened my resolve for privacy. You may want to be careful around Vassago, though; he's... an interesting young stallion, to say the least. He has no qualms about destroying out kind, and he is not one to displease."

She lead the way back to the club.

"I'm sure Kid can teach you how it's done," she added. "It's easier to finish the change when your thirst is sated. I'll wait for you in the back left corner, under the rose painting."

She waved the two forward, keeping her hypnotic gaze on the stallion holding the velvet rope so the younger-seeming Vamponies could pass.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Meteor sees the pony turn into a bat and fly through the window. "Hmm well you can loiter but I wont let a vampony kill an innocent so I'm going to have to interfer." He said to the vampony still there before teleporting into the house. He goes up to the mare who was undoing her locks.. He takes the bat she was holding and throws it out the window. "Umm mam I wouldn't do that. Theres a vampony waiting outside and that bat was one of them." He said putting a garlic necklace on her. "I'm sorry for intruding and also for this." He said grabbing her and teleprting them back to the hideout.

"Have not done long range teleportation in a long time. Oh my name is meteor and sorry again but it wasn't safe there and I couldn't let you become a victim. What's your name?" He asked the mare.

(Saved cherry.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Belle strolled through the town at night, glancing up and down the street. She saw a few ponies talking, but didn't bat an eye. She was too focused on her mission, a meal. Having beautiful features didn't hurt her chances at finding one. Her ears flickered as she heard the other ponies' conversation. They were vamponies too. She trotted quietly and swiftly up to them and said in a sweet voice, "Hi there, I'm Belle. May I join you?"

Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:41 pm

(Messed up)

Last edited by Shadowfax on Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:11 am

Gabrial looked at Kid and only looks at him confused, was this fate? to become a creature who harmed others for life? Gabrial could feel something was wrong with him, no matter how much the wounds were taken care of, he felt his life slowly waning, he looked at Kid, and to The one He called Amina, and all he could do was run, he ran as fast as he could, his heart beating harder, yet he felt it slow, something was wrong with him, he started to feel numb, started feel like his body was getting heavier, his armor was started to weigh him down, he quickly through it all off, his body kept, getting heavier, his body fell, it was all too much for him, he hoped this would be the end, that he could die with some dignity… He felt his body grow cold, his body started to change, as a thug starts to look through his saddle bag and the armor, Gabrial’s eyes opened a sound and a scent called to him far more sweetly then he could ever resist, he walked silently towards the thug and without warning he attacked him, He without thinking bit the thug, his hunger greater then fire, all he did for minutes was chew, and drink, he needed more, and soon he came to his sense, and realized what he had done, Gabrial sat down, looking at the thug, his blood dripping, Gabrial had done something… something he had never wanted to do, he had taken life… life that was, at least to him, had done no wrong, “W….What have I done… ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gabrial bucks his back legs into a wall, as he cries out in anguish, and caused a great crack to appear, he did all he could do, he suited up and started to walk away from the body, Gabrial’s mind threaten to tear itself into pieces, his instincts wanted more, his mind begged for no more, no more death, no more blood… Gabrial’s old life of nobility and dreams of good, were over, his new life of blood and the night was now all he was bound to… The Hunger would win more battles, and the fire he felt for it, it wouldn’t surprise him…
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:19 am

((OR IS SHE? dun dun duuuuuuun *cue dramatic lightning*))

Bat-Ozy squeaked again as he was thrown out the window. He hit the side of a building and landed with another squeak on the floor.

"Aw. your so cute as a bat." Vassago smiled as he picked up his still-changing friend. "I'm suprised you were able to enter at all. you weren't even invited in! You probably just were not changed enough."

Vassago smelled the air. A simple teleport spell was easy to track, there was a implosion (The origin) and an explosion (the destination) of the spell, and a thin line in between the two linking them.

Normally, any old unicorn couldn't see anything. A unicorn who studied college in university could preform a two-hour ritual to get a faintest glimmer of the line.

All Vassago knew was that Teleportation connections smell of salted deviled eggs.

"BUCK!" OzyManedias became OzyManedias again and fell to the floor and hit his rump.

"Ow. ow. ow. ow." He groaned as he held his plot. Vassago rolled his eyes. "Come on. They didn't go very far." the foal grabbed his older friend and started to lead him towards Meteor's hideout.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

Cherry started hyperventilating the second the pony teleported and continued as he talked and as he teleported. She continued then finally took a deep breath, closed her eyes and relaxed.

"Okay.. okay.."

She opened her eyes and started screaming while launching herself at the pony. She flayed her hooves striking the pony for a while until she realized it was doing nothing and fell on the ground breathing hard. She took another deep breath and looked up at the pony.

"I'm Dark Cherry.. D-did you say you were Meteor? What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm

(Skip, because I don't know what to do, nor do I know where I'd come in)
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Kid chased after the stallion who had gotten up and ran. He saw how he killed a thug and drank his blood. he saw the buck and the crack He saw the life drain out of his eyes and his hope leave him. The way he seemed to trudge as he walked away from the dead stallion.

Trotting after the stallion, Kid smiled up to him and motioned for him to stop.

"Somepony has a case of the beginner vampire blues." Kid said as he tried to comfort the stallion. "Don't worry, just because you are now a horrib;e abomination, does not mean that you are alone."

Kid patted the stallion on the shoulder and gave him a reassuring vampiric smile.

"Don't worry about the whole thirst for blood thing...you don't have to kill ponies to get it." Kid said as he nudged another brochure towards him. He pointed towards the "How To Get Blood." "You could just bite somepony and leave them weakened, or you could raid the local blood bank."

Kid then gave the stallion a hug.

"Trust me, it's harsh at first becoming a vampire. Though you will eventually get used to it." Kid said as he continued to hug him. "And be glad, you have me as your friend here to help you out...rather than being alone...like me..."

Kid stared out in the distance in somber silence before snapping back to reality.

"Either way, don't worry! I'll help you out!" Kid smiled putting a hoof around the stallions neck. "First things first though...If we're friends...whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Amina sighed and trotted off into the night. Vampirism had just gotten so boring, but the immortality dredged on.

She settled onto the top of the roof of a skyscraper and watched her part of the city. The ponies in the city that never sleeps were milling about, doing questionable things and enjoying the night.

The vampmare sighed. If Luna really cared about her subjects, she wouldn't allow the vampony race to continue. For both the predator and the prey, the way of life was completely destructive. Amina was completely willing to give up her life to end the eternal misery, but not without fruit for her sacrifice. Bu how?
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:19 pm

"I'm a regular pony if that's what your asking. I'm sorry I scared you but I had to do something or you would of became a victim." Meteore said to cherry going to the front door. "Do you wish to cone in or be a creatures meal?" He asked opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next