My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)

Go down 
+4
Wild Card
Kenpachi Ramasama
Thespi Bacchanalian
Gabrial Heart-Sheild
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Belle noticed a pony run off and galloped after him. Another pony was already talking to him, but Belle walked up anyways.

"Hello there. New vampony troubles?" she giggled, "you get used to it."

She hoped these ponies would actually talk to her, or was she just invisible? She looked down at her hoof, nope, I didn't drink an invisibility potion. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:47 pm

"Excuse me. Excuse me!" Vassago finally caught sight of Meteor and Cherry as they entered the 'secret' hideout. Which was anything but. Vassago was fantastic at two things, finding things, and keeping things from being found. The two skills commonly overlapped.

"How rude! I believe that you have my friend's dinner!" The filly of questionable origin led the bewildered Vampony to the two normal ponies.

OzyManedias was blushing profusely as he followed. His bum still hurt and he was just getting the hang of this whole 'immortal creature of the night' thing. "Sorry to be a bother." OzyManedias mumbled. What the buck were they doing? What was Vassago even thinking?

"I apologize Mademoiselle." The young colt bowed to Cherry. "But my friend over here is one of the... how did your impolite savior put it? I believe he called my friend a 'killer of innocents'?"

"I understand that you must be terribly confused. My name is Vassago and my friend here is OzyManedias. He needs blood." Vassago motioned to OzyManedias, who was squirming uncomfortably.

"I assure you that he means no harm. He is fairly new to this you see. He only requires about 1/3rd of your blood, and I will be there to make sure that he does not take one drop more."

Vassago had done the unthinkable. OzyManedias stared at the foal. Had he just asked if OzyManedias could feed on the mare? WHO DID THAT?

"I confess we would have done it without your consent, but I thought at least now the right thing to do would be to ask."

Vassago smiled up at Cherry from his low vantage point. As a child, one would expect puppy eyes and cuteness, but Vassago was more for the '12 going on 30' line of description. Despite his squeaky young voice, he had a air of maturity.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:02 am

Cherry started to folloe Meteor but stoped as the two approached. Aftef listening to the ponies talk and learning what they really were, she latches on to Meteor and starts to yell at the ponies.

"What the buck is going on? Excuse my prance but this is too far. You, little freaky foal, you really expect me to believe that you'll let me live? I'm not sure if I believe this whole vampony ****, but I bet you're the ones behind the murders! If you want to take me me you'll have to kill me and drag my cold dead body away after I fought you to the death!!"

During her outburst she begins to shake and then cry, sobbing into Metoers fur, not careing if he was going to kill her too at the moment.

"T-this.. I-is not h-how I'm go-going to d-die.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:38 am

((So, is the posting order like, completely shot now?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:41 am

Vassago frowned at Cherry's outburst, "Well thats not very-"

OzyManedias interrupted. "Hey, mutum cunnus!" at first he was bashful, but now he was very very peeved. He grabbed the mare and forced her to face him.

"You know I am a living pony right? Did you know that I NEVER ASKED to become some freak of nature? I literally died in the last twelve hours! For the second time no less!" His red eyes seemed to glow slightly from rage.

"My best friend betrayed me, and now I need to drink blood to survive, and I was a bat a few minutes ago. How do you think that makes me feel? You ask what the buck is going on, I'M ASKING MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION." He let go of her to take a deep breath. The pegasus slicked his mane out of his eyes.

"Just... Lay off, could you do that? I won't eat your damn babies. I mean... By Faust... I'm not some mindless killing machine! I have thoughts and questions and emotions!"

He threw his hooves up in the air. "You know what? I'm not going to drink your blood! See? I have self control! Big Bucking Suprise! I am capable of sentient thought!"

OzyManedias wheeled around to turn to Meteor. "And as for YOU." He poked his chest angrily. "Maybe next time you stop and actually use your Celestia-Given BRAIN before throwing around ponies who happen to be bats. You damn near broke my neck! " He sneered "' DURR I CANT LET YOU BECOME A VICTIM SO I'LL JUST BEAT UP A DEFENSELESS BAT DURRRRR."

He made a very inappropriate gesture towards Meteor before turning around and storming down the alleyway away from them.

"Amor enim Dei! Homines sunt tam stupidus!" He yelled as he stormed away.

Vassago stood there, sort of terrified of the rage he didn't know his normally calm friend possessed.

"er... I'll be right back..." He ran off after his Vampony friend.

((I DUNNO WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO POST SO ILL JUST POST NOW))
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:30 am

(
ME
Ozy
Shadowfax
Brawny Hooves
Kid
Calla Lily
Friend Soldier
Butterfly

This is the posting order, should more Join I will update this list)

Gabrial looks to Kid, Part of him wanted to yell at this young Foal, it was his bite that did this to him… but his heart moved for him to forgive the young Foal and as Gabrial was about to speak he looks to the Unicorn and smiles, “H..Hello… yes… just a few… adjustments…” Kid had told him he didn’t have to kill with his thirst… but what if he decided to use the thirst against those who would do harm to others, maybe he could use this dark gift to save others… He then looks to Kid and smiles “Thank you Kid, yes… It is great to have friends like you, and Miss. If you don’t mind I would like to count you as a friend as well…” Gabrial did not dare assume anything, for just that morning, he NEVER would have assumed that… Ponies like these existed…

The Elder wonders the city, amazed at the changes that have taken place, he then sense one of his children, another like him… he takes flight as bats once more, and appears before the strange foreign pony and speaks with a regal tone, “Ahh… I see my bloodline has extended to the far lands… Who may I say I have the pleasure of meeting this night?” He was old, his eyes, hooves, his very blood had spread far and wide, but he himself never saw ponies like this dull pink one.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:55 pm

(thread unpaused)
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:14 pm

((I've already gone, skip pleze))
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Cherry stood and wiped her eyes and cleared her throat.

"Well that worked, but produced a different emotional reaction than I expected."

She turns to Meteor and smiles.

"Thank you, I still have almost no idea whats going on, but I think I can trust you. Now lets get in before those two creeps come back."

Cherry shivers and steps inside.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Brawny was still hunting through the streets of Manehattan. Not many ponies out at this time of night. He did get one satisfying meal out of it, though. He looked and sniffed around. All he could see was a dull pink Saddle Arabian sitting on a roof. No way was he getting to her.

Then he spotted the guard pony from before. With Kid. The guardpony looked rather pale, with red eyes. Oh faust, did Kid make him a Vampony too? Why do we have so many Vamponies yet so little Wereponies? Diversity, man.

Brawny crept up on them anyway. He may not like their taste, but at least he would get to kill something and get rid of some rage. And what better pony to do it on than some other Supernatural that would do the same? Brawny made a loud growl to make his presence felt. Hopefully, it was a fearful one
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Kid moaned as he saw the werepony from earlier approach. Taking a hoof to his face he turned to his knapsack and removed another silver chain necklace.

"Look, seeing as how our friend from earlier is back, you might want to wear this." Kid said as he placed the necklace around Gabrial's neck. "For some reason wereponies are jerks and will kill anything that moves...unless it's wearing silver."

Kid smiled as he turned towards the werepony and flashed him a toothy grin. Seeing as how he was a horribly rude jerk, he decided intimidation would be best.

"Listen here, puppy dog!" Kid said as he walked closer knowing the silver would start to affect him. "I know you can't touch us right now and even if you could, you couldn't kill us! Vampires are something called "Immortal." Which, if you don't know, means you cannot kill us. You might as well do us all a favor and please, back off...Either that, or we could enjoy tying you up and using you as a go-to snack for when we get thirsty."

Kid quickly turned around and whispered to Gabrial.

"I'm bluffing by the way, werepony blood tastes disgusting, I just want him to leave us alone."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:46 pm

(Skip)
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Lightning after the other werepony left went back to his hideout. He got there to see two vamponies leave and to see an innocent with meteor. He decided he wont attack her and snuck onto the roof to keep watch.

"mam you may want to head in. The garlic incrested walls will protect you from the vamponies." Meteor said watching for any danger's.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Belle smiled sweetly, "Of course you can count me as a friend. As long you don't go and kill me" she laughed. "Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Belle. And you are?"

Among the shadows lurked another vampony, one who was accustomed to the dark even before she changed. May sat underneath a willow tree, watching other ponies and vamponies pass by. Her dark mane was up in a tie, and her cloak's hood covered her face. Ponies walking by her were not able to see her, her stealth skills were highly advanced. She rarely went out during the day when she was a pony, so vamponyness was perfect for her. (IT'S A WORD!)
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Gabrial looks towards this Werepony and hisses that seethed with rage, his horn started to glow a corrupted red with black, his eyes sharpen,” You will not harm my friends!” The first and only spell that came to his mind a sudden bolt of black and red lighting, maybe it won’t hit the Werepony but with the silver chain, made him feel like this Werepony couldn’t harm him. Maybe there was more to this Vampony thing then he thought. Gabrial looks to his allies and speak within their minds telling them where he lived, telling them that they were always welcome to stay…

Gabrial looks towards this Werepony and hisses that seethed with rage, his horn started to glow a corrupted red with black, his eyes sharpen,” You will not harm my friends!” The first and only spell that came to his mind a sudden bolt of black and red lighting, maybe it won’t hit the Werepony but with the silver chain, made him feel like this Werepony couldn’t harm him. Maybe there was more to this Vampony thing then he thought. Gabrial looks to his allies and speak within their minds telling them where he lived, telling them that they were always welcome to stay, and speaks with a softer tone, “I Have no intention of harming you Belle, I am.. or I guess I was Gabrial Heart-Shield…”

The Elder looks at the Saddle Arabian once more and smiles, her feelings of woe in this world were…understandable, but he had known only this darkness for… time immemorial, To him Luna was nothing more than a false holder of his throne, but he would usher in an age of the Vampony, an age of Eternal Night… “Things… are always dark my child, but fear not, for Darkness will soon be this entire world will know of…” The Elder without another word walks away; hunting for another victim, unlike these younger ones, his thirst never knew an end.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:36 pm

"Ozy!"

OzyManedias ignored his 'friend' and continued to walk across the street from Meteor's Not-so-secret Hideout.

"Ozy! wait!" Vassago caught up to his fuming friend and desperately tried to reason with him. "So I know that didn't go exactly as planned. So what! There are hundreds of other ponies in this city that would be totally willing to get their blood sucked a little."

OzyManedias passed into a construction sight and looked around.

"And that guy? Total jerk! But now we know to stay away from those guys! We can start again! right, Ozy?" Vassago paused to make sure that his friend was listening. "Ozy?"

OzyManedias hauled himself into the seat of the control console of a wrecking ball. He calmly glanced over to his friend as he looked for a instruction manual. "No."

Vassago sat down, disheartened. "No?"

"I don't like to be blown off." OzyManedias explained. "Ergo, Qui me laeserunt, punietur."

"What's that mean?"

"Those who have wronged me will be punished."

He continued to fiddle, getting the wrecking ball to swing back and forth a little bit.

"But they have garlic in the walls! You can't go near them!" Vassago protested. OzyManedias looked snorted, amused, as he glanced at Vassago. The young foal groaned. "What do you want me to do?"

Vassago listened intently to OzyManedias' plan.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Cherry looked around Meteor's hide out and let out a dry cough. 

"You got anything to drink."

She took a seat (Wherever there was one) and laid back. 

"Man the nerve of those guys. Did you notice when he was mocking you he said, quote 'I can't let you become a victim, I'll just beat up a defenseless bat'... that hypocritical to the core.. "

She frowns and rubs her temple. 

"Some ponies are nitwits, they broke into my house then asked 'polietly' to suck my blood after we escaped? By Celestia, don't they still use schools?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Brawny Hooves wanted to kill these two so badly. There were only two things stopping him from doing so. The silver necklace Kid was wearing, and Gabe with his magic. Brawny stepped back, still growling when Kid stepped closer to him. It was embarrassing. The big bad wolf terrified of a tiny colt. Brawny ran off, still pissed at those two. He hated this night. Nothing but Vamponies were out. And they hardly even were out. The streets were dead tonight. Brawny sat on the sidewalk, looking around for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 pm

"That poor pup..." Kid sighed with guilt as he watched the werepony running off. "I shouldn't be teasing the younger ones like this...if 'tia or luna saw..."

Kid stopped and brought a hoof up to his forehead. The thought of Celestia and Luna...it had been ages, literally, since he had saw the two of them. He wondered how they were doing, he also wondered about Discord, Sombra and hundreds upon thousands of others.

Kid seemed to be in a daze as he looked around. The night seemed to be lasting for quiet a long time. Kid decided it's be best to get a start back to the orphanage before day break, otherwise he risked quite a nasty sunburn.

"Thank you, Gabe." Kid finally spoke after awhile of somber silence. "It feels good to know you retain the feeling of friendship, despite what I did to you. Now then, because of what I did to you. I think we should consider finding shelter now while the night is young rather than risking a burn. They don't make sunscreen SPF 9001!"

Giving Gabe a reassuring smile, he tossed his knapsack on and got ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)   Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vamponies of Manehattan (Please Pm Me to enter Thank you!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3