My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting with a friend (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Visiting with a friend (p) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Mint trotted excitedly into Sugarcube Corner, approaching her usual two pony table in the corner. She twisted the lollipop that hung from her mouth with her teeth as she threw herself clumsily into a pink chair, her eyes on the door as she waited for her company to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Shinygear appeared in the door way of the sweets shop, trotting in and smiling when he saw Mint. He opened the doorway and trotted over to the table where she was sitting. "Hello again!" he said, as he sat down at the seat opposite of hers.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Mint giggled happily, giving a little wave of her hoof. " Hellooo!" She squeaked as he sat down. "Oooh, do you want to order something?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Shiny nodded. "Yeah, I'll pay if you'd like." he said, smiling as he revealed a pouch full of bits.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

The mare's eyes lit up with gratitude. "Really? Oh, thank you!" She exclaimed before standing again. "Will you come to the counter with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Shinygear nodded again. "Of course!'' he said, as he stood up again.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:08 am

Mint gave one of her playful smiles and led her friend to the counter, where the counter pony welcomed her warmly and offered any of the cakes in the display. She gazed at them for a heartbeat, before turning to Shinygear. "Whadda you think?" She asked brightly, before adding something in a whisper, "Do you think they do coffee...?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Shinygear grinned. "I think so...I haven't been here in a while. I do see a coffee cake..." he said, pointing at a nice little red-brownish pastry sitting on a dainty little plate.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Mint nodded enthusiastically and informed the counter pony that that was what she wanted. "Oh, what about you?" She asked quickly, hoping she hadn't ordered too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Shinygear quickly looked through the selection of cakes and pastries, where he found a tasty looking cake with tropical ingredients. He placed a small pile of bits on the counter and took up the two treats in his hooves. "Here you are!" he said, handing Mint the cake.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:40 am

Mint levitated the cake from his hoof, "Oh, thank you so much!" She exclaimed, heading back towards the table. "Really, I superly appreciate it!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Shinygear chuckled. "Ah, I should be the one that's appreciative. Ever since you and Leaf Garden came around to my stall, let's just say I wouldn't have the bits to buy so much as a full meal here."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Mints sharp, excited grin softened a little as Shiny spoke. They reaches the table and once again, Mint threw herself into her chair. "Well, it's good to know that you're business is going well!" She commented, giving him her gentle smile, her face laces by her auburn locks of hair.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Shiny sat down as well. "Yep, never better! I really can't thank you enough for that." he said, smiling back as he began to cut up the pastry.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 pm

With a small giggle, Mint levitated her lollipop from her mouth and began to use it as a fork, forcefully carving chunks out of her cake and eating them in a messy, yet confusingly graceful manner. "Well, it's no problem at all!" She exclaimed. "You deserve every customer you get, you're work is brilliant!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:43 pm

"Why, thank you. Hey, that reminds me...what do YOU do? I mean, do you have a shop of some sort?" he asked, as swallowed a bite of his cake.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:08 am

Mint quickly finished her mouthful before talking; talking with your mouth full is rude. "Well, I sometimes help out at Cloudwing's treats stand in the market.
.but other than that, I don't really have a proper job."
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:07 pm

"Ah, I see, I see." Shiny said, knowing not the slightest bit who Cloudwing was. Shinygear took his first bite from his cake.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:23 am

Mint continued to hack apart her cake messily, getting a bit of icing on her nose as she tried to eat a slice that was obviously too big for her. She laughed, going cross eyes, before wiping it off with her hoof. "Soooo, how's the cake?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:01 am

Shinygear looked down at his cake, then up at clouding. "Torn appart and delicious. How is yours?" he asked, chuckling a bit
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Mint grinned, gulping down another mouthful of cake. "Amaaaazing!" She exclaimed before stuffing her face again. "There's so much flavour in this, it's incredible."
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:24 pm

"That's good." he said, as he took another bite from his own treat.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Mint smiled softly and looked at her cake distantly. "Have you ever left ponyville? For a holiday or something."
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Shinygear thought for a moment. "Yeah, a couple times. In fact, my family isn't even from Ponyville. but yea, I've been around. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 am

"Oh, I don't know..." She said quietly. "I guess, I've never been outside the town before." She looked up, smiling a little, "What's it like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting with a friend (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next