My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting with a friend (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinygear

Shinygear

Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:05 am

"Ah, I see. I guess it depends on where you're talking about. Canterlot is, well, the city where the princess' roam. I'm not to fond of it, as the ponies there are...very regal." Shiny explained.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Mint nodded, "Bit too fancy them? I've heard a lot about it, and one of the main thing I hear is that there not at all like ponies from around here!" She licked icing off from around her face happily.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 pm

"Nope, but I guess that's fine, I don't visit there much anyways" Shiny confirmed as he finished up his cake.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:21 am

Mint grinned, "Well, it sounds like it would still be super fun to visit!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 pm

((Sorry for super long hiatus!))

Shinygear shrugged. "Yep, though I don't plan visiting anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:27 am

Mint nodded, "It must be pretty cool, having a castle next door! I mean, being able to live right next to two princesses must be amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Shinygear agreed. "Yes, it must be just spectacular to look out your window in the morning, and say: "Oh look, a castle!"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:08 am

Mint giggled, "What if you could go ask the princesses if you could borrow something? 'Hello, gimme stuff.' D'you think they'd let you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Shinygear thought. "If I were to ask nice enough, maybe." he said, also chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:15 am

Mint giggled again, twisting her lollipop. "That would be crazy. But I'm pretty sure there aren't any houses directly next to the castle anyway, so you'd have to walk for quite a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

"Yeah, I'd imagine that if houses just sat next to the castle like that, any pony could simply jump through a window or something." Shiny said, thinking about how strange that would look.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:06 am

"I supposed you're right. It would be completely out of place if it was so close!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:37 am

"You bet!" Shiny agreed as he wolfed down the rest of his food as politely as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:01 am

Mint took another mouthful of her cake and glanced over at the counter, "Y'know, the do an awful lot of cake making, but I don't see any sweet.." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Shiny looked to the counter, and agreed. "Yes, I do agree. I mean, their work is delicious, but nothing particularly with a...a tang."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 am

"Exactly!" She exclaimed with a broad grin, "They should really consider something like putting sweets up on sale, I'm sure it would be a great idea, lots of ponies would love it!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 am

Shiny nodded. "I love myself sweets with a lemon-ey taste to it."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:00 am

Mint turned her head to one side, looking confused. "Isn't lemon too...sour to be a sweet?" She asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:20 am

Shiny sat in silence. "Hmmm...good point..." after a moment, he shrugged. "Yes, I guess that is true. Hm, I should check what kinds of stuff are in the sweets I like..."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 am

Mint nodded, "Some sweets have real weird things in them, so watch what you eat!" She winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:29 am

Shiny nodded. "Of course! Do you have any types of sweets you like in particular?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:05 am

Mints eyes lit up, "Mint sweets!" She cried excitedly, "Mint anything, really! It's all just so perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Shiny laughed. "I guess I should've suspected that." he said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Mint grinned, "Well, it is in my name." She finished the last bite of her cake with a greedy gulp, and wiped her hoof across her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Shinygear smiled and nodded. "Yep, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting with a friend (p)   Visiting with a friend (p) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting with a friend (p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2