My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Through the Market

Go down 
+3
Korenav
StormyHugeheart
Iccy Gear
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 am

Stormy looked over to the two with a grin as he sipped his Dr.Pony.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:02 am

She rolled her eyes at that. "No....Not yet." She slammed her hoof down on the table suddenly and looked to the waiter. "Something hard please....Whisky preferably."

While Shala was normally very crabby, something had put her train of thought on a rather comfortable rail for the time being.

"What part of Manehattan?" She said suddenly to Icarus. This pony was the only one she could relate to here, and she couldnt help but think his shyness made it easier to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:11 am

Icarus smiled shyly, nodding. "T-The Shopping D-District... D-Do you know o-of Greasy W-Wrenches' M-Mechanics?" he nods again, smiling a little calmer. "T-There's a f-flat above t-that..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:16 am

Stormy had traveled to Manehattan many times in his travels across Equestria, but he decided it best for these two to speak a little. He nothing but time to learn more about them He looks over his menu and listens humming softly to himself as he decides what to order.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:17 am

Shala thought for a moment and nodded. "I know the place. I think i even went in that place once for...." She stopped and was visibly pained for a moment. "...to get something fixed....that i happily broke...But anyhow..."

She slumped her head down on the table, rubbing a hoof to her head. "29 minutes and 49 seconds past one..." She mumbled to herself irritably.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:22 am

Icarus blinked, looking worried. "A-Are you o-okay? I-I..." He Squeeked at the end of that, Worry shining in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:33 am

Shala grumbled a little to herself, ignoring him at first. Her hoof still held to her head. "Im fine.." She said in a flat irritated voice.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 am

Stormy had been looking around as he saw all the another ponies at other tables doing various things. He pulls out a black leather bound book and starts whispering to it. The pages glow softly as it started writing words down he spoke. He kept looking over at the clock on the wall trying to figure out how best to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:39 am

Icarus gave a worried look, but didn't want to bother any further, so he fell silent, giving a slight smile of thanks when he got a glass of water, looking around shyly.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 am

"Icarus, tell me. What is your favorite story you heard a a foal. Do you remember? I know this question is sort of out of the blue, but I really am interested in knowing. He turns to the mare who he hadn't had the chance to catch her name. She seemed to have a tad of grumpy in her like talon. He grinned thinking how they were alike in that sense. "I am afraid I wasn't able to catch your name when we first met. I am Stormy in case you hadn't heard. Would you tell me your Favorite story is as well?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 am

Shala tapped a hoof on the table on the table, seeming to tap off the seconds. In her mind, it was a lot louder. She tried to distract herself and looked to....that orange pony she couldnt remember his name for. Following his gaze, she suddenly locked eyes with the object of her upmost hatred. It glared back at her, ticking so innocently. Each tick getting louder and louder in her mind. The cute part was that it thought it was on time, when it really was 1 minute and 17 seconds ahead.

She visibly cringed and held her hooves to her ears with her eyes closed to shut it out, but it was in her mind. She already knew this could only go one way. With a sudden break in her still manner, she hopped out of her seat and marched over to the offending clock. With hardly any hesitation, she bucked that grinning clock with all her might, smashing it in the most satisfying crumbled bits.

She sighed with relief and put a few bits on the table nearest the mess before returning to her seat. Her face was less stressed than before, but still rather moodly looking.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 am

Stormy wasn't shocked by the action of bucking the clock in fact he did something else. He laughed. "AHahahahahahahhaahhahaha, You really cleaned its clocked didn't you? That was smashing! AHAHAHAHa" Slam his hoof on the table. He couldn't handle how much like talon she was. "Please madam may I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:01 am

Icarus jumped nearly a foot in the air, blushing bright red. "A-Are y-you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 am

Shala felt her face blush bright red as attention focused on her. "...I hate clocks....And that one was off anyhow..." The waiter soon enough gave her some whisky hesitantly, as if to wonder if she was already under its influence. With no hesitation, she took a hearty sip and smacked the glass back down on the table. "Shala Woods." She said to Stormy, or at least thats what she thought he said his name was. Maybe it was Stewy....
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 am

"Shala Woods. I promise never forget you name for as long as I live." He grins then turns to Icarus. "Are you alright Icarus? you seem stunned."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 am

"O-Oh, uh, J-Just a little s-surprised..." he said, going back to his water and taking a sip quietly. He smiled softly, looking down at his glass.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:22 am

"So tell me, what was you favorite story as a foal?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 am

"W-Well... T-To be honest, T-The S-Story o-of... W-Well, J-Jack a-and the b-beanstalk..." He blushes and looks down, fiddling with his hooves. "K-Kinda e-embarrassing, h-huh...?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 am

"No, don't be embarrassed! that is a wonderful story!" He grins. "Do you know why you like it so much?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:41 am

"I-It's, um, J-Just t-that Jack t-traveled to another l-land, a-and... I-I'm b-boring y-you guys, a-aren't I...?" He mumbled, looking down shyly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:43 am

"Here, loosen up a bit." Shala interrupted before pushing her drink in front of Icarus. "Just force some down. You'll find it easier to talk soon enough...."

While it was reckless, Shala was not in a particularly caring mood. Afterall, what could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 am

Icarus blinked a bit at the Amber liquid, looking at it, before smiling. "T-Thank you... a-always wanted t-to say this... T-To New F-Friendships!" he took a sip from the glass, coughing a little and handing it back. "O-Oh m-my."

Last edited by IccyGear on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:57 am

Stormy ordered straight vodka and drank it like it was water. "Too new friendships " Grins once he ended his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:01 am

Shala managed to laugh at the scene unfolding. So much for being subtle. "...To friendship." She said with a smug grin. The ticking in her head seemed to go away for the time being. Ah, whisky, my friend. You do so much for me...
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:02 am

Stormy started to see the ponies kinda be push out of the scene around him. Perhaps downing that many shots was bad idea. He suddenly turns to you both. "We...WE AHHA haven't ordered food yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Through the Market
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next