My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Through the Market

Go down 
+3
Korenav
StormyHugeheart
Iccy Gear
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:06 am

Icarus flushes a little, nodding. "R-Right... I-I'll, ah, J-Just o-order s-some hayfries..." He mumbled, grabbing some bits.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:11 am

"Whatever he said." Shala waved a hoof at the air toward Icarus. She didnt feel like reading the menu and she was starving enough to not care for what it was.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 am

I'll order a salad with everything but tomatoes, three apples, one orange and a another Dr.Pony."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:21 am

Icarus smiled weakly at the waiter, who sniffed and walked off. "I-I can c-cover S-Shala a-and I... T-That is, I-If it's o-okay...." He said, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 am

Shala's ears perked up at that. "What?" She broke away from her hunched over happy timeless daze to look at Icarus. "Nonononooooooo." She said lazily. "Thats too much to ask. I need no help. Nuh uh...hmp."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 am

Stormy just smiled. "Shala, let him pay for you. You mite hurt the poor colt's heart if you don't. Take some hints there good for you"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:31 am

Icarus shakes his head, giving a hiccup. "P-Please, l-let m-me..." he gave a smile, feeling a little daring from a bit of the liquid Courage. "I-It's t-the least I-I c-can do..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:38 am

Shala shot a glance at Stormy for a few moments, a glance that almost looked like the one she gave the clock. It didnt last too long though. She bit her lip to keep from smiling. "Whatever Stewy. Do what you want Icarus." Ultimately though she couldn't hide the blush.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:42 am

Icarus gave a broad smile at that. "T-Thank you f-for that, S-Shala. Can I call you Shala?" He blinked for a moment, then sighed. "G-Glad I c-can start w-working a-as soon as I g-get home..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:44 am

"Its Stormy." Stormy grinned as the food came to the table. He dug into his food and drank some doctorpony. "What are you working on Icarus?"

Last edited by StormyHugeheart on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:47 am

Iccy gave another hiccup, smiling. "I-I'm a m-mechanic... I-I work on th-things... a-and..." He glances around, before adding, "I-I'm w-working on a p-pair of p-personal w-wings..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 am

Shala listened in. She didn't have anything to say, but she could only gain by listening in. So long as he didn't mention anything about clocks....
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 am

"How incredibly interesting. you want to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Canvis had disappeared when they went inside, but was just entering the door. "Mind if I join in?" the alicorn asked, sounding slightly irritated becasue she had been dayreaming when they went in. She turned to Icarus Gear, "Was it you who was a mechanic?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:37 pm

"I-I d-do... O-Oh! Y-Yes, uh, I-I'm a m-mechanic..." Icarus said, meekly waving. "Y-You, uh, W-Were s-saying s-something a-about a-an art p-piece...? T-That was it, r-right...?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yes, that's right!" Canvis smiled, sitting down uninvited, and siginaling a waitress who nodded and brought over a glass of bright green liquid with blue swirls in it. She sipped it with a staw. "I was thinking about Princess Celestia and Luna flapping their wings gracefully!"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Icarus nods, smiling. "I-I've g-got j-just the t-thing... I-I'll s-send s-some stuff o-over W-When I g-get home..." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

"Meet me here tomorrow at lunch-time and we'll discuss it, 'kay?" Canvis smiled at his happily, "So, how's your buisness doing?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 pm

"I-I'll s-see you t-tomorrow... A-As f-for m-my business... I-It s-starts as s-soon as I g-get home... a-and, um, u-unpack..." He mumbled, looking down shyly.
Back to top Go down
liamotfunk

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:28 pm

A grayish white pegasus landed near the entrance of the cafe and, folding his wings, entered. he glanced around, looking for an empty seat.
Back to top Go down
http://liamotfunk.tumblr.com
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Canvis used her magic to push her drink towards Iccy. "Loosen up, Iccy!" she laughed, nodding towards the blue and green drink. She waved the other pony who just entered over with her hoof.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Icarus blinked, blushing a little, smiling in thanks, taking the sip of the blue and green drink, giving a hiccup as he finished his sip. "O-Oh my..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Shala cracked a chuckle she was trying to hold in. Darn this town, it must be driving her crazy too because she never laughed so much before. Oh wait....alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Canvis giggled, resting her head on the table with a chuckle before hiccuping twice. She took back her drink and offered it to Shala.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Shala eyed Canvis curiously, then eyed the drink. She was no stranger to drinks, but the blue green color was.....different. Hesitantly, she picked it up and sniffed it before shrugging and downing a decent gulp. She stifled a cough as she pushed the drink back. Something told her that tonight might be a bit rough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Through the Market
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next