My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Through the Market

Go down 
+3
Korenav
StormyHugeheart
Iccy Gear
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Icarus hiccuped, smiling loopily. "T-That w-was g-good..." he gave another hiccup and placed his head on the table. "T-This is a c-comfy t-table..."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

"Well. I'll be off," Canvis said, standing up. She nodded as she began to trot away. She left the money for five drinks on the table.
Back to top Go down
liamotfunk

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 pm

he recognizes korenov and waves. "hey your that 'by celestis beard!' pony!" he says, walking over.
Back to top Go down
http://liamotfunk.tumblr.com
liamotfunk

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:24 pm

you're*
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Shala looked up from her forelegs she was using as a rest on the table. "Where did she go?..." The drink was still left behind. Looked about as if she was being sneaky, she quickly snatched the drink and tried to hide it. "..Nothing to see here..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Icarus hiccups from the table. "O-Of c-course... Nothing t-to see... " he waved to the Pegasus that walked in, then gave another hiccup and leaned back. "T-Tonight i-is the first n-night I-I've been b-by myself..." He said as if he just realized... which, technically, he did.
Back to top Go down
liamotfunk

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:35 pm

the pegasus sighed and patted him on the back "i know how you feel." he said. "can i sit down here?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Canvis fled back in the door and flew to the table with her drink, using her magic to take it and sip it through the straw before sitting on the table. "Did you really think I was leaving my buddies!" she laughed, folding her wings and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Iccy chuckled, shrugging. "N-Not m-me..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Shala blinked and took her own drink to resume sipping it. She was a little dissapointed when it was empy. Before she could quip about it, her food was brought to her. A good thing too because she needed something to dilute the whiskey. "You left?" She said lazily.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Icarus smiled, starting to munch on his hayfries, humming happily. "W-Where a-are you p-ponies s-staying? I g-got a f-flat above m-my g-garage..." He asked, offering his hayfries to share.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Shala sighed. She already accepted an offer to stay the night at Indigo's place, but she had yet to get a home for herself. "Im...temporarily staying at someone else's on their couch." She knew she wasnt in the best state of mind for clear thinking, but she had enough sense to not want to give anyone the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Icarus nodded, looking over at Shala. "I-If you e-ever n-need a-anything... L-Let me k-know, o-okay?" He wasn't quite sure Why he was offering, But hey, He wanted to let her know he was willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Shala visibly blushed and distracted herself by attempting to drink her empty glass again...And then by eating some of her food. "...Noted..." She said after much consideration. "Waiter! Some....water please!" If she got any more intoxicated she might start to regret things. She was getting far to complacent for her tastes.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Icarus smiled, and, with another hiccup, leaned back, yawning. "T-This is f-fun..." he said, Influenced by the alchohol, leaning against Shala.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Shala now blushed very red and froze in place. Great, now what? So much for not setting the wrong impression. Thanks a lot whiskey. She tried to 'gently' help Icarus upright himself, unfortunately having to lean back a little at first. All the while she mumbled a few things under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Icarus flopped over, blinking. "Mmph... I-I t-think I-I'm d-drunk..." He stepped out of the booth, standing on shakey legs. "P-Probably s-should h-head home..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Shala grinned a little at the gearhead pony. "Lightweight..." She muttered. "Don't forget your food. It will help with the headaches after."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Icarus smiled and nodded. "R-Right... " He grabbed the rest of his hayfries, and stumbled to the door. "S-Stay s-safe, e-everypony!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:54 pm

"Don't kill yourself." She said after him and watched him leave. Shala couldn't help but grin at the irony of what she was doing as she left a few bits to pay for his food. Meh, he earned it. Bold little gear head.
Back to top Go down
liamotfunk

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:34 pm

"Well, I live with my wife Lana." Liam said nonchalantly. but his face brightened up suddenly "and with the most adorable daughter ever!" He said, his voice full of pride. "she is learning how to fly! she can already hover for longer than ten seconds!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

"That's...nice." Shala sighed. Great. More kids. Shala didn't blame him for being a happy father but families only made her think of frustrations and...different times.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm

He grins at Liam. "Your married and have a daughter? How wonderful. Are you travelling with them, or do you live in town?"
Back to top Go down
liamotfunk

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:19 am

"we live in town" he says. "It's a nice house, on mellow lane."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:02 am

"Mellow lane? It must be pretty calm around there. Is the color of your house yellow be any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Through the Market
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next