My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms RP thread.

Go down 
+3
Kenpachi Ramasama
Rosey Bubbles
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:56 am

(Update: I have been considering a reboot. The reboot will have an upgraded map. It will allow everypony to recreate their nations is they desire, adding some changes that you may have forgotten in the beginning. Tech groups and religions may also be updated if requested. Technologies will be updated to fit the time. I am holding a vote on a few things, you can respond "Aye" "Yes" "Yay" or "Nay" "No" for the votes respectively.

Yes, Ozy, this means you don't have to deal with the problem of blowing up your own capital anymore.

Reboot (Sunny and I have decided already): Aye; 2 Nay; 0

UEE starting point: Aye; 5 Nay; 0

Add Crystalline religion: Aye; 5 Nay; 0

Add Crystal Ponies: Aye; 5 Nay; 0 )

Last edited by Torna on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 am

Aye
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 am

(( Add Chrystaliline religion is a Aye
Chrystal Ponies is also an Aye))
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:03 pm

I Yay for a reboot and adding Crystal Ponies
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Eh, I'd be down.

Could we add something (although I know this whole system is a tad convoluted)? Theres something to be said about Diversity in a Kingdom.

Maybe if you have more diversity, you get more income due to a more thriving economy. but also a higher stability penalty if your going to war with your neighbors or something.

But yes I say Aye to all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms RP thread.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7