My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms RP thread.

Go down 
+3
Kenpachi Ramasama
Rosey Bubbles
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:02 am

Brawny looked at this stallion. Such an odd name for a kingdom, The Defenders. Then again, Brawny came up with Linoka from a bunch of different sounds and letters. Rez wanted to create an alliance.

"I would most certainly say yes to an alliance, but I do not know the first thing about you and your empire. I'm grateful that you assisted Queen Bithia, though. I see a strong bond between us." Brawny sat back on his throne. "So tell me, what is your kingdom like?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:04 am

Queen Bithia lay in her bed, feeling as if unable to move. She looked over at the door to see her Generals come in, with something in a tray. Her vision was suddenly getting blury as they neared her bed.

"We have come to bring you these, to lessen your fever," he said, putting a slimy black creature on her forehead. She felt a lot of pain after this, and started to get lightheaded. One of them looked at her, and said something, but her hearing wasn't all that well. They left her to rest, but she found herself not able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:06 am

"Are the Five on their way to Ramses' Rest?" OzyManedias asked urgently.

"Of course, they left as soon as the fighting started." Vassago assured his lord.

"Good. Thank you." OzyManedias dropped his grim expression to be replaced with a warm, greeting smile as he approached the two Mares.

"I am afraid her Empress is correct, Regina Meretrix." OzyManedias strode up to the two rulers, Torna and Akasha, still in his simple chainmail and leather armor. His rapier and main gauche were sheathed easily at his side, and he was caked in dry blood. "I distinctly remember this city being built by the blood and sweet of my father's father. May Luna allow him Rest. If you would like more information on the formation of Kaddath and Eremus, please contact my good friend and Court Historian, Vassago." He pointed to the diminutive pony next to him.

"I... apologize for my appearance. I have not had chance to become presentable." To the Emperor's side, Vassago stood easily. The... well everything about the foal reeked simple wrongness, not evil, not discord, just as if he was so out of place. OzyManedias dusted a little bit of blood off his shirt. "This blood isn't mine."

"Now where are my manners? Salve, Fine Ladies, and welcome to Kaddath! Or what's left of it." He lifted his hooves above his head grandly, showcasing the shell of a city. "Now how may I be of service to you both? May I get you two anything? Wine for your throat? Food for your belly? A stallion (or Mare) for your bed? We have much to discuss." He offered helpfully.

Vassago stayed by his Emperor's side. The foal stared evenly at Torna, not breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:11 am

Days passed since the training of the islanders had begun. It seemed like the fighting was actually increasing the peace of the island. The villagers all felt much happier and secure knowing that they could defend themselves and the idea of ponies having a sparring match made any arguments easier to deal with. It seemed that the tribal's closeness with each other was increasing day by day.

Medicina, being the leader of the tribe, had decided to begin the weaving of leaves and vines for more apparel. Some as gifts for the ones who arrived and others as clothes to wear for welcoming the new ponies...if they showed up that is. If not; more clothes for Salus Socius!

It seemed like forever until one day, a tribal pony who had been gathering seaweed came galloping to Medicina. He had come and told her of a giant beast that seemed to be swimming their way.

Fearing for her island's safety, Medicina swiftly galloped through the jungle and to the soft sandy shores of the island beach. Looking out towards the ocean, she indeed saw what looked to be a gigantic beast swimming towards them. However, she wasn't fully sure if this beast was friend or foe. So spreading her magnificent wings, she flew to investigate the beast.

As she neared the beast, she saw it wasn't a beast. It was a large gathering of wood...formed to create (what she saw it to be) a gigantic canoe. Smiling as she swooped down towards the boat; waving to the ponies she saw. Laughing as she realized that it was true, There were ponies off the island. the messages had worked! Beckoning towards the ponies to follow her back to the island; afraid of what might happen if they were at sea to long.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:59 am

The diplomats of Linoka were still sailing to find this tribe their leader received a hunk of wood from. Took a few days. As they were sailing, a white Alicorn flew by their ship and startled them. It looked like she wanted them inland fast. The guards didn't want to take any chances, an dheld spears up to her.

"Are you the leader of Salus Socius? If so, we have a message for you."

They knew she was a leader of some sort, but you can never be too careful out here. They felt a little rude, if this was the leader, or somepony from the tribe. Like I said, gotta be safe.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Akasha stepped forward and bowed her head.

"King OzyManedias, thank you for permitting you to your home and city. Let us work out this matter before something we all regret happens. And if it wouldn't be any trouble food and wine would be nice, but I prefer to sleep alone.."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:42 pm

"Well king brawny my nation is of a peaceful one. We help by sending supplies to those who are allied with us and give knowledge if needed. We elect our leaders and don't start wars but will help our allies with theirs." Rez said politely to king brawny.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Medicina nodded as she landed on the enormous wooden canoe; tucking her black wings back as she smiled warmly at the diplomats, her vine and leaf dress moving as she did so.

"Yes, I am Medicina, the 'leader' of Salus Socius." Medicina said gently as she walked up to a stallion and nudged his spear out of the way to give him a hug. Continuing this for everypony she saw on the enormous canoe. "If it is not too early in our friendship, may I now ask who you all are? and where you come from?"

Medicina then hovered up a tad, her beautiful black wings and hair contrasting with her white body and bright blue eyes.

"Oh, first of all, let me take you to the village." she said as she began to fly in front of the canoe. "You all must be so weary of sleeping on a canoe...though it is a fairly impressive one."

With that, Medicina beckoned the diplomats to follow her back to the island. she also made a point to use her magic to send a quick message in the sand to her people. The message stating that new ponies are arriving and hat everypony should get into their clothes and prepare the clothes made for the ponies...although she wondered what leaves these ponies made theirs out of; being of so many colours and fitting their bodies much better than her and her peoples apparel.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

"A peaceful nation? I'm glad to know that those still exist. I'll most certainly create an alliance with you. If you need Ducats, just ask. Our nation makes plenty each month. How about I show you around the city? Or do you need to be heading back now?"

The diplomats and guards on the boat were a bit puzzled with this mare. Well, they knew she was their leader. They just weren't expecting to be hugged. Then they were being led to their village. Must be a nice place. One of the diplomats spoke.

"Well, miss Medicina, we have a message for you. It's from Brawny Hooves, the leader of Linoka, where we hail from." The diplomat gave her the message before she guided them to her village. These ponies must be REALLY peaceful for their leader to hug everypony on their "canoe." They probably weren't too advanced either, not knowing they were on a boat.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Torna remained silent. She seemed tired, oh so tired, but of what? Was it not her that had started this war? Her decision to siege the city? She still waited for her friend, of course, expecting a corpse. Could it be she was tired of the death, the sound of bombs, the cry of grown stallions for their mothers as they lay on the field, slowly bleeding, aware of their own death as nobody knew or could do anything about it? Was she weary of looking at the destruction of a society, the fears of civilians, the city crumbling? Tired of what, exactly, nopony may ever know. All that could be made was that she was tired of something from the look in her eyes. Yet, despite this, she stood firm. She must remain standing tall, of course, for seeing their queen break down would demoralize the army. Then what? Would she be captured? Left in the town square, a trophy of the kingdom, for all to see and laugh at? Would she be executed publicly, a testament to all those who go against Eremus? Would she be set free, but demonized? Demonized for attacking a city and losing, and being the enemy of a king nice enough to let her go free? If this were to happen, what would become of her life? Would she prove to be an unworthy leader, one which would be killed in the oncoming revolution? Would she be remembered for risking everything for her people? Would she take her own life, maybe after descending into madness? Once again, these may never be known to anyone. Not even her. And what would become of Aragon? Would it be ceded into Eremus? What battles would follow? Who would win? Would they remain a vigilant land, and try again? Or would they be a civilization, lost in the annals of history?
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Medicina thanked the diplomat for the message as they reached the island. Landing on the sands of the beach where all the ponies of the tribe had gathered. The tribals all smiled and hugged the diplomats as they assisted with their disembarkation from their ships.

As the Mares and Stallions of the tribe assisted with the diplomats trek through the jungle; Medicina stayed on the beach. She first stopped and thanked the spirits of the world for allowing her tribe to make contact with other ponies. She also opened the letter that the diplomat had given her.

"Dear Salus Socius, I am King Brawny Hooves of the wealthy kingdom of Linoka. I'm sure your ponies aren't very near us, considering you sent us a message on a hunk of wood that floated into our river. We are glad to see there are still peaceful leaders out there. I am glad to have made communications with you and, what I can predict, honorable tribe. I am sending this message over a boat with a few diplomats, and a couple guards. I don't know exactly what is out there. I must keep my citizens safe. I hope you understand."

"Oh? there are more tribes out in the world than the ones we have made contact with?" Medicina thought out loud before trotting to join up with the rest of her tribe in the village.

The village had been decorated with all sorts of leaves, flowers and idols. Not a single hut wasn't decorated with all sorts of natural found decorations. After a few moments; the celebrations began. Those blessed by the spirits of music began playing wondrous tunes and the tribals invited the diplomats to dance with them.

After the dancing was finished; those blessed with the spirits of earth and cooking created divine creations. The meals of course were used without any meat and instead with fresh fruits and vegetables as well as delectable honey, nuts and other such natural flavours.

Once the meal was finished and everypony was sated, the tribals then invited the diplomats for an evening prayer to the spirits. Once the evening spiritual traditions were completed, Medicina gathered the diplomats together as she led them to a hut built especially for you.

"I must apologise..." Medicina sighed as they stopped in front of the large hut. "My people got carried away...and built this hut a little larger than needed...or...A lot larger than needed."

Medicina took the diplomats inside the hut which had a ridiculous amount of space; and a ridiculous amount of grass sleeping. The grass sleeping spots which looked uncomfortable proved to be the exact opposite.

Leaving the hut that she allowed the diplomats to rest, she began composing a letter of her own; using the same technique as before of course.

"Hello King Brawny Hooves, I am glad we have met. The diplomats and soldiers you sent along with your message were fun! Although, they could use a few more tips on how to dance! I hope that I may one day be able to meet you face to face. Seeing as how your diplomats spoke so highly of you! I would also hate to bother asking this but...may you inform us of some things that you have? Like the leaves your people wear, They are so colourful, some of them are even shiny! You must also share your secrets of building such colossal canoes, We thought it was a large beast of the sea when we first saw it approaching. I can already tell our relationship will be one of the utmost friendliest!

Your Friend
~Medicina

P.S. I apologize if me skill of writing this way is lacking, I am not used to it."

After finishing with the wooden letter, she handed it to the diplomats before she and they headed off to join the spirits of dreams. Once they had the message, Medicina headed to her own hut and joined the spirits herself.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

(Salus Socius, Gazhaak, and Linoka gain causus belli: Tribal Feud. Causus belli only usable against listed nations: Salus Socius, Gazhaak, Linoka
"Our tribe is better than theirs")
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Well, this was certainly an interesting group of ponies. As soon as they got off the boat they were hugged by the tribal ponies. That's one way to greet strangers, I guess.

Their village was beautifully decorated. And they were getting a celebration ready. They must have really wanted to see these ponies. Were they really that excited to meet ponies from another land? The soldiers and diplomats were invited to dance, and they weren't exactly the best.

The tribals had amazing food as well. You couldn't find anything better than that. This was an amazing place. The diplomats wanted to stay a bit longer. Afterwards, the ponies were praying to their gods. The Linokan ponies weren't very comfortable with that. Their goddess was Luna, and they chose to keep it that way. Needless to say, they sat out on the prayers, and prayed to Luna later.

Medicina showed them to a rather over sized hut with no proper floor. Sleeping on grass wasn't exactly common in Linoka, but they didn't want to insult their traditions and ruin a possible friendship. So they rested on the grass floor, and it was surprisingly comfortable. Almost as comfy as their silk blankets and sheets back in their country.

One of the diplomats was given another message written on wood for the king. It explained their friendship and asked questions of their land. This village couldn't do much for Linoka, but it's always good to have friends.

When the sun rose, the diplomats headed back to their boat and began to sail back to their homeland and deliver the message. They should really get quill and paper.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Medicina seemed slightly mournful to watch the off-islanders leave the island. It was the only time that her people had any foreign contact and she had truly wished that they could stay longer. Her people hugging the diplomats and all those who came on the canoe goodbye, she remember to give them the hoof-made apparel they had crafted for them. Though they seemed reluctant to take them, Medicina insisted as she waved them off on their canoe.

Sighing as she trotted back to the center of the village; she began discussion with the rest of her tribe. She expressed her joy at how well the meeting had gone, as well as her pride in her tribe for being so hospitable. The meeting was short and sweet with everypony leaving it feeling a little happier. The tribe continued as it always had; waiting for more new friends to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:50 pm

((Wait, what is Causus belli??))
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:56 pm

(A reason for war. It was in the OP for the sign up, I think. We also went over it in chat. Having one does not mean you are at war, just that you have a reason should you choose to.)
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:02 pm

"Well king brawny i must head back to help keep foreign affairs calm. But i dont doubt that you have a great city maybe next time ill take a tour" Rez said taking a bow and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:15 pm

The diplomats boarded the ship after being hugged again. What was with them and hugging? It's like they would die without a hug. As they sailed off, they waved goodbye to them. They really wanted to stay, but they had to get information back to Brawny on this tribe, and the message.

Meanwhile, back at the palace, Brawny was still talking to Rez, leader of the Defenders. He had to go back to his nation.

"Aw, well, that's a shame. Let me know if you wish to conduct business in the future. You seem like a friendly stallion. Safe travels, my friend."

Brawny's military adviser trotted to him, shining like the sun, and did his job. Advise him about his military.

"Sir, I believe that in the near future, we need to focus our economy on building a larger army and navy. We already have Ares protecting us on land, but we need to keep our citizens safe from pirate attacks and robberies. And if one of the western empires decides to start a fight, we can get to them much faster and have an advantage. He who controls the water, controls the world."

Brawny thought about it for a minute. He would have to wait a while before putting extreme focus into a military. His treasury only had 25 Ducats at the moment, due to paying protection. But next month, they could focus on their naval powers. They were already creating a weapon for Queen Bithia. Who's to say both sides can't use it?

"When we have the necessary funds, we will create a larger navy. But, for the time being, we must be patient."

"Yes sir. I hope you know what you're doing, putting your trust in Bithia."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Queen Bithia was greeted yet again by the generals, this time bringing a pot of something.

"What is it?" She asked with a raspy voice.

"Some kingdom called "Defenders" brought it for you, saying it was a substance called tea, hoping you'd feel better. How would they know that you were ill, My Queen?" one of them said.

"Tea? I haven't tried such a thing. Bring it to me at once," she said, curious.

After downing a few mouthfuls, she was interrupted by one of her generals.

"Your Majesty, I don't believe you answered my question, how did they know you were ill?"

"They saw me, earlier today. I made an alliance with them," she answered plainly, feeling a bit better after drinking the "tea".

"What- I MEAN, uhm, why?"

"They offered us food, and everything basically, it would be foolish not to except,"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:59 pm

(5,000 Celestialist regiments have risen up in Ares. 70% are traditionalist, 20% are reformist, and 10% are eastern. 3,000 soldiers are part of the rebellion.

effects:
Zealot rebels
-3000 soldiers)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Recently, Brawny's been having some thoughts on his faith. Originally, they were very light on their Lunar faith. But there have been missionaries and priests telling him about how strong and wonderful Lunarism really is, and how he should dedicate more time to Luna. He believed it would be a good idea.

Brawny had his royal guards and criers call the citizens of Linoka for a public speaking. The Linokans were gonna get some more Luna in their lives.

"My fellow ponies, something has come to my attention earlier today. I believe, that we need to step our faith up a tad. We will keep our old beliefs, but we will be more tolerant towards others, and practice our faith more often. We will no longer be Lunar Orthodox, but Lunar Reformists. Do I hear any rejections to this matter?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:22 pm

(EVENT TRIGGERED: subreligion change:
>export rate drop (-1 trade)
>conversion of churches (unable to build improvements)

These effects will continue until the conversion is finished.)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Bithia lay sick in her bed as generals rush in to inform her of the rebels.

"Your Majesty, we have been imformed that there are Aresan Celestial rebels! They are trying to fight against there own kind to turn this fair land to Celestianism!"

Civil War was a rough subject for Bithia. Her ancestors built Ares from the ground up, determined not to let it fall from Civil War like the UEE did. And, as Queen, she would do everything in her power to stop it.

"If Celestianism is what they want, then that is what they shall get," she said firmly.

"But, Your Majesty, we have practiced Paganism for-"

"Yes, I know. And that's why this change would open so many new doors. We can advance our weapons, and also our power amongst the other kingdoms. And, before you say it, yes, I don know people will rebel against Celestianism, but, politically and culturally, it seems like the best move,"

Silence fell across the room, until one of the generals said "As you wish, Your Majesty," and they all walked out of her bedroom.

Weak and tired, Bithia slowly stood, and walked outside to the balcony to announce the news.

"My dear subjects, it has been brought to our attention that somepony has started a rebellion, and shall fight our soldiers until they get what they wish for, Celestianism in our glorious kingdom. But we shall not feed the fire of this rebellion, instead we shall fix this at the source. I hope you will be welcoming Celestianism into your home and way of life soon, and, if not, our city gate is always open for those who do not wish to follow this change."

"Change can sometimes be a frightening thing, but we, The Mighty Aresans, have come face to face with change, and we still stand here today. In fact, if change never took place, none of us would be here. Our ancestors striven to change their way of life to create the amazing kingdom we have today, and so now, we must change as well. I am going to embrace Celestia and all of her glory, and I hope you too, follow my example."

And with that, she sent orders for new robes, one's with vibrant oranges and yellows, Suns dotted all around the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:17 pm

(Ares gained 5,000 soldiers

gained: 'Holy war' causus belli against all Yudai and pagan nations.

gained: Celestialist benefits

lost: 'True' pagan benefits

lost: military (temporary)

lost: 1 trade (temporary)

lost: improvement building (temporary) )

Last edited by Torna on Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:21 pm

(WOOOOOOO)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms RP thread.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next