My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms RP thread.

Go down 
+3
Kenpachi Ramasama
Rosey Bubbles
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:41 am

Hotep Ra saw smoke rise in the sky and heard distant [i]BOOMS[i] . That meant they were probably nearing the mainland. She had never heard or saw such things in her lifetime. What beast could make such booming noises?

She honestly didn't want to find out.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:07 am

((Where are these trees your archers are hiding in? everything was burned to the ground. everything outside of Kaddath is now a layer of ash.))

Protip: Eremian tactics are nothing like Byzantine. The similarities end with the culture.))

As the smoke cleared, the Eremians found that the Aragonians hoards were much more massive then first thought.

the element of suprise waned, and the two armies started to clash into a series of skirmishes.

A few bombards continued to pummel the city, devoid of soldiers. OzyManedias pointed to them and shouted above the fray.

"You see? They care of nothing but the destruction of Kaddath and her citizens!" this was met by a roar of rage by the 15 units of ten ponies with him.

The Eremians stratagem was simple, yet effective against the Aragonians hoard tactics.

the soldiers would stay in a circle (one unit) in constant motion, rotating round and round, cutting bloody swathes through the hoards that tried to encircle them. One could cut down twice its number. Ten could do ten times that. The zealous attacks of the hoard only could take one at a time, and the hole was quickly filled.

OzyManedias didnt believe in Lines. Circles have no angles to abuse, and never ended.

Blitzkrieging through the raging hoardes, the Eremians heard a unnatural shriek coming through the Aragonians.
"Demons!" an Eremian shouted heartily. "Destroy all the Discord-Spawn!" The roar spread through the Eremian ranks, rallying the troops. "Foul, soulless beasts! Die!"

A single phrase stood out among the others:
"Death to the Regina Meretrix!"

OzyManedias snorted In amusement as he fought. The Plebeians knew how to use words normally associated with Brothels and Little Red Lights quite well. If only Torna could speak their language...

The trill proved only to reinforce the already monstrous idea the Eremian armies thought of the Aragonians. OzyManedias' force, though effective, was quickly being pushed back towards the city, and losses were starting to add up.

OzyManedias fought alongside his soldiers, adding to the frenzy.

This Torna must be very keen on aquiring my city. He thought grimly. I do hope she thinks its worth it.

On the Eastern front, things were proving more effective. Making a star formation of the circles of death, they slowly cut a swathe through the brunt of the hoards. Although they were not making much progress, The Eastern front was easily stalemated.

"Reinforce the left! Force the Barbarians in front of thier Cavalry!"

"Whatch the oil! Push them in!"

"Die Heathens, Die!"

"Stay in formation!"

"Death to the Regina Meretrix!"

OzyManedias didnt enjoy this. As a matter of fact he loathed war. But it was a war Queen Torna wanted, it was a war she would have. She set fire to his lands. She set fire to his city. She killed his citizens. For what?

The ocean?

OzyManedias' forces drew the overly enthusiastic enemies into the city, where his forces used the whinding, familiar streets to ambush and suprise thier enemies.

The Eastern front held strong .

"If the Regina Meretrix wanted the damn ocean, she should have just asked! I got Loads of the stuff!" He growled as he shoved his rapier into a Aragonian chest before tearing it out to slash another's throat. He still held one ace up his sleeve. The Acropolis held the Five and Vassago.

OzyManedias was getting tired. The Regina Meretrix has had her fun, now I might as well see what she actually wants. OzyManedias frowned. "Maybe I could... no that wouldn't work." He quickly glanced at his other soldiers. They wouldn't particularly like it, they would damn well do what he said.

OzyManedias sent one word through the chain of units that eventually reached the city.

Vassago watched from the highest tower of the mostly untouched inner castle. All he saw was a blanket of smoke and the odd cannon boom and the stench of blood and noises of battle. Vassago already knew what OzyManedias wanted.

He brought out an immense white flag and held it high. The Six Legions converged to the city again, killing those who were stupid enough to pass the ruined walls, but fighting defensively.

OzyManedias glanced at his soldiers, tired, and injured. "Tend to the wounded and save your strengths. I imagine we might want to know what all this fuss over our walls is before we continue fighting." The smoke started to choke out the fires, and eventually started to clear.

OzyManedias walked through the town towards the Inner Acropolis. The city was a wreck, houses were burnt to a crisp with the charred remains of their occupants still inside. Ponies who did not or couldn't return home were found in fetal positions, trying to cough the ash out of their dried up lungs.

OzyManedias stopped for a moment to point a wandering foal towards a nearby unit of soldiers.

"Regina Meretrix is certainly good at making a villain of herself." He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Akasha had marched for days, running up the river to aid in the battle. Finally they were there, the city could be seen along with smoke.

"I fear i have came too, but dare not think it. Forward into the fray, don't back down, don't give mercy for your enemies will give none."

The begin the march onto the city walls, 1, 200 strong.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:11 pm

As the messages imprinted onto the enchanted pieces of wood floated away; Medicina suddenly had a sick feeling of what they had just done. They had; in essence invited complete strangers into their homes. Not that such a thing was terrible by any means! In fact, the villagers always welcomed others into their home. It's just...Medicina didn't know how to explain it.

Leaving the herd that had gathered to watch the messages float away; Medicina headed towards the center of the village. Once she had reached there; she began meditating. Focusing herself to breath in and out slowly to block everything else out of her mind and to speak to the spirits of the island.

Seconds of meditation turned into minutes and minutes into hours. Missing lunch and dinner during her meditation and only coming back to her senses when she felt a droplet of rain from above hit her on the head. Deciding that it was time; she called her people to a meeting.

This meeting was not as light hearted as their usual meetings; however the usual respect and friendliness was still there. Medicina expressed her concern for the idea that there might be those who would harm the village coming to attack. The rest of the village didn't truly understand why she might feel this way. Though they agreed that some self-defence might be a good idea. Some for the idea that doing so would be entertaining and a new sport and way to bond with on another; others for the idea that those who come may decide to lay waste to the island.

Consulting with the spirits one last time before reaching their final verdict; the ponies of Salus Socius began their training. Many in the way of hoof-to-hoof combat, some in the ways of the bow and arrow. The tribe wished that if there were those who wished to attack to only repulse them; not to kill them. A majority of their training was simply pinning one another. Whether it be with their bodies or some arrows; the main point being to avoid any injuries. (although this was an impossibility as there were many bruises and scrapes; though they were quickly healed by Medicina.)

After all the training; Medicina finally felt satisfied with her tribes combat abilities. Though they couldn't kill nor attack each other, they could certainly defend themselves or counter an attack. Though she still requested that at least a sliver of the day be spent training. Her people didn't seem to mind. In fact, they loved it! Of course they didn't enjoy hitting or hurting one another, they certainly enjoyed the bonds that were made after a match, the friendly competition and the time they got to spend together. Treating their training as more of a game than a serious matter. It was this light-hearted and care-free attitudes that made the Salus Socius who they were. It was also the way that they managed to be happy and prosperous for so long.

Medicina was starting to doubt if anypony was going to receive the messages her island had sent out. For her to be honest, it made her a little happy that she didn't have to worry about any hostilities.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Before the diplomats could leave, Bithia asked them more questions. Supporting war campaigns and creating things for her? Eh, still wasn't too bad.

"Brawny said that as long as you keep us safe, and not attack our citizens, we will continue to pay and support you and your citizens. As for creating something, it all depends. What is it exactly that you wish to be made?"

They were a tad worried on what she would request. Either side most likely had the resources, but what it would be was the scary part. The second diplomat spoke.

"My apologies, but can we hurry this up a little? Sir Brawny may think something bad happened to us if we're taking too long."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:23 pm

"Oh, so sorry to keep you for long, I'll have somepony send you the blueprints for a new, more advanced spear, and all of the materials of course, to make my-no, our armies more powerful," Bithia said with a reassuring smile.

"May our kingdoms prosper with this newfound alliance, I'll send for a couple of soldiers to make sure you have a safe return, better be safe with that raging war happening to the west," she told them as five soldiers came to show them to the door.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:02 pm

The diplomats smiled back with Bithia. Good thing their was unity between the two. They were requested to make a more advanced spear. It would take some time, but it could certainly be done.

"We'll see to it that we make this weapon to the best of our abilities. Thank you again for this alliance."

The diplomats trotted back to Linoka with the soldiers protecting them. It was already beginning to work out. Unless Queen Bithia decided to betray Brawny and leave his diplomats out in the middle of nowhere. But she needed Brawny's money, and Brawny needed Bithia's soldiers.

Back at Linoka, a fisherpony found a piece of wood float into the main river. He picked it up, and it was a message for the king. He ran to the palace and gave it to the guards, so that his highness could see it. Brawny's guards brought the message and he read through it.

"A peaceful tribe looking to contact us? That's nice." Brawny used his magic to levitate a quill, dipped it in ink, and wrote a message back to the tribe of Salus Socius.

"Dear Salus Socius, I am King Brawny Hooves of the wealthy kingdom of Linoka. I'm sure your ponies aren't very near us, considering you sent us a message on a hunk of wood that floated into our river. We are glad to see there are still peaceful leaders out there. I am glad to have made communications with you and, what I can predict, honorable tribe. I am sending this message over a boat with a few diplomats, and a couple guards. I don't know exactly what is out there. I must keep my citizens safe. I hope you understand."

Brawny then gave the message to the diplomats who returned from Ares, and they sailed to find this tribe and give them the message with a few armed guards. Brawny had guards from Ares protection him now, as well.

"I see negotiations went well."

"Yes sir. She asked for a bit more than expected. She wanted us to pay 75 Ducats, support her military campaigns, and build her a new weapon."

"Perfectly reasonable. Good thing we could make new friends. And a powerful one, as well."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Queen Bithia knew about the war, and, much to her armies relief, didn't want to get involved. What happened in the southwest was their business, not hers. She wanted to begin construction on this new super spear and decided to address the public of this new alliance. She sent for her generals, who came shortly.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"I shall be shortly making an announcement to everypony, make sure they know about it," she told them.

"Of course, your majesty, and, if you on't mind me asking, what is the announcement?"

"We have became alliances with the kingdom of Linoka,"

"Without consulting us first? They were a major threat and-"

"Excuse me, general, but who is the leader of this fair kingdom?" She interrupted irritatedly.

"Well, you weren't supposed to be Queen in the first place," he mumbled under his breath, regretting those words after they came from his mouth.

"What did you just say? Generals, lock him in the prison, but don't kill him. I have...plans...for this one," she said, and almost immediately he was dragged out of the palace.

She looked at the remaining generals. "Will somepony else inform the townspeople of this new alliance?" She said with an eerie smile.

All of the generals fearfully nodded their heads.

"Good, now leave me," She told them.

Once with some peace and quiet, she picked up a quill and began to write a letter to Linoka's ruler, Brawny.

Brawny Hooves,
I am sorry that we did not get to meet in person, but I trust that your diplomats have already told you our agreement. I have been planning this new super spear for quite some time, I just never really had the ambition to make it But with these wars happening in the southwest I want to make sure my soldiers are well equipped with the newest technology. So, enclosed with this letter, are the plans for a new type of spear, with a soft metal at the tip, so it can hook on to enemy's shields and render them as useless, and also ensure they cannot throw them back. It will be quite expensive, but I have most of the materials already and have a lot of money saved to get the other materials needed. Will you be willing to have your people build it, as most of my population is a professional, full time, soldier? I will supply all of the materials needed, so please write me back so we can orchestrate the creation of this new type of spear.

Regards,
Queen Bithia IV

And with that, she tied to the letter the plans for the new spear, and sent a guard to the nearby kingdom to deliver it to Brawny Hooves.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Torna smiled as she saw the white flag. All bombards stopped firing. The hordes rejoiced until they heard noises of an oncoming army. The spearmen planted their spears into the ground, angled outwards as to kill any foolish enough to charge into them. The archers stood behind the spears with bows drawn, shouting warnings to not continue advancement, as the battle had already ended. The rest of the soldiers, that being a lot, marched into the city with Torna, towards the white flag. She was surrounded by her soldiers, but managed to shout audibly through any noises. "Elt es. Bring my friend, where is he?" She asked, referring to the courier sent earlier. She sounded panicked, as she feared the worst. If it had come to that, the Aragonese horde would have a story to tell the citizens. Demonizing the leader for rejecting the peace offer and killing the messenger. Meanwhile, the guards at the spear-fence continued shouting warnings. If the charge persisted, then the worst would have to come and they would fire, line after line, mowing down the charge if provoked.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Akasha stopped the march. She looked up at the city and saw the white flag and feared the worse.

"Part your lines and allow us to enter the city, I must speak with King Ozy and Torna."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:00 pm

The soldiers parted their lines, but kept weapons drawn. The a few took their spears back. One move and a hail of arrows enough to block out the sun would rain down on them, so best not attempt a sneak attack. Once inside of the city, Akasha would see Torna shouting for her friend to be brought to her, the courier from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Defenders is a peaceful nation that lays on the northern beaches of the land. they use the ocean to avoid geting caught in a conflict between nations and just take the long rout to get to their allies safely and trade or give them supplies. they tend to mind their own business and relax at the beaches and enjoy watching the sea life. Their ruler Friend and his advicers are always working to keep peace and make their city prosper.

"I think you should send me to make allies with Ares and Aragon sure" Rez said. (Forean adviser)

"I completely agree with him aour armies can hold off attackers but it still would be best to have allies" Lightning said" (Military adviser)

"I also agree they might have some scientific discoverys we might not know." Meteor said. (Science advisor)

I send Rez to Ares first to ask for alliance.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Akasha walks through with a escort of her best ponies, looking left and right at the soldiers before entering the city and seeing Torna she halts her party.

"Queen Torna, so nice to see you on this.. beautiful day, no?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:17 pm

"I am also glad to see you. We all need friends in these times, and since they refuse to return to me what is my friend, I fear they have killed him."

Torna wears some rather fancy clothes. A golden headband, keeping her mane back. She wears a dress of purplish blue velvet, with silver colored boots. She has a golden neckband with assorted jewels embedded in it. She also wears other accessories which I will not go into detail about, for convenience (and because I have not decided on some of them yet)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Queen Bithia was tired, and had been having major coughing fits. She had been lain to rest on her bed by a soldier keeping watch of the palace gates, worried about her health. The last thing she needed was more politics. But, alas, that's exactly what she got.

"Your Majesty, a pony by the name of Rez from the kingdom of Defenders is here for request of an alliance," a soldier informed her.

"Bring him here," she said with a raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Akasha was dressed in her shining battle armour with a dark blue cape going down her back, she didn't wear a helm so that her ponies could she her face.

"What's so precious that you set siege to his city?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:39 pm

"The city" This is Torna's only answer. She did not mention the belief amongst Aragonese people that the city was rightfully theirs, or that she wanted the city to better the lives of everyone in her empire. Just the city itself was the goal, and the only answer.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Akasha raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing in history says that the city was captured from the Aragon Nation."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:00 am

Rez was let in. "Mam i was sent here to ask for an alliance with your nation. We offer you all of the help and materials we can give to you when you need them. and all we ask is for you to be an allie." He said after bowing to the queen.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:12 am

Before Queen Bithia spoke, she was overcome with multiple coughing fits.

"Hmm? An ally? Well, that depends, is your kingdom going to be allies with anypony else?" she asked, weakened by the coughing.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:16 am

"At this time no just you your highness" Rez replied respectfully. He was a tiny bit nervouse but knew he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:28 am

"Oh, okay then. I would like to warn you in advance that I might get into numerous wars, and I expect that you will support all of Ares' endeavors. I also request that you support us with a navy, and I will except your offer," Queen Bithia said in a wheezy voice. She coughed some more into a silken towel, and felt extremely shivery. She drew her numerous blankets closer to her, silently praying to the gods.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:37 am

"Yes yourhighnes we will help out in any way we can." Rez said bowing and then leaves.

Rez returns and informs me on the meeting. "Ok thats good." Friend said.

Um sir we have heard rumors that the ruler Brawny Hooves has been trying to make medicine for Bithia. we have the medicine (Tea) thats needed and i think we should help." Meteor said

"Hmm how sick do you think she is Rez?" Friend asked.

"Very sir. i think we should help." Rez said

"Ok how much will it cost?" Friend asked.

"3 Ducats a bottle sir."

"allright we send her seven of them and Rez go to King Brawny and see if he will become an allie." Friend ordered.

A carvan with the medicine (Tea) was sent with a note to queen Bithia and Rez left to go see King Brawny.

-21 ducats.

Last edited by Friend Soldier on Fri May 24, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:47 am

Brawny Hooves sat on his throne, waiting for the tribals to get his message. Probably wont be for a long time. Maybe a week or two. The he received another message. This one from Queen Bithia, explaining her weapon request. He sent the blueprints to his engineers, and they began working on this new weapon. Then he was met by a black Pegasus that he had no idea who he was and where he was from.

Brawny's guards stopped him as soon as he entered the door. Brawny stepped down from the throne and stretched his wings and dismissed the guards. It made him look more regal and badass. Being an Alicorn is cool. Brawny approached this stallion confused.

"I haven't seen you around the market. Might I ask, who are you and where do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:53 am

"Hello sir im from the nation Defenders and i was sent by king Friend Soldier toask of you to become an allie and to inform you that we have heard you were looking for ways to make medicine for bithtia and having that medicine already we decided to help and send some to her hoping it would make you happy and willing to become an allie." Rez said after bowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms RP thread.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next