My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms RP thread.

Go down 
+3
Kenpachi Ramasama
Rosey Bubbles
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:37 pm

(Wait...Ares had 12,000...so now 17,000?O_O)
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Rez returns.

"so what news do you bring?" Friend asked.

"Brawny has agrred to be an allie sir"

"Sir i say we work with our armies we need more men."

"I agree with him sir we are to weak right now."

"Ok have banner put all around the city and and increase sooldier ducat income. (Pay the soldiers more)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Bithia does her new-found duties of Sun Pope, already feeling Celestia's warmth cleanse her body of sickness. She prays to Celestia about politics, mostly, and also prays for Brawny's well being. She then dresses in the sacred Sun Pope robe and writes to Brawny Hooves.

Dear Brawny Hooves,

I have converted to Celestianism, and need some time to retrain my army with all of the new weapons they can get their hands on. I have came to write you about navy, seeing that I provide quite a strong and powerful land army, will you take your land soldiers and put them in the navy? Then I would control our land forces, and you will control our sea forces. I can help you equip our navy with my newest weapon technology, and supply materials for the building of the ships. Are you in agreement with this preposition?

Signed,

Queen Bithia IV
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:44 am

Well, the reactions to conversion were around what Brawny Hooves expected. They didn't object to it, but it would take a while for them to adapt. It would be a step in the right direction, though. Brawny went back into his palace and paced, waiting for his diplomats to return.

When the diplomats returned, Brawny was given another message that was on a hunk of wood. The diplomats told Brawny of the tribe and their leader, Medicina, and their culture and their beliefs. They were odd, compared to the Linokan faith. And they asked about their kingdom. Before he could write to her, he got another letter. This one from Queen Bithia.

Dear Brawny Hooves,

I have converted to Celestianism, and need some time to retrain my army with all of the new weapons they can get their hands on. I have came to write you about navy, seeing that I provide quite a strong and powerful land army, will you take your land soldiers and put them in the navy? Then I would control our land forces, and you will control our sea forces. I can help you equip our navy with my newest weapon technology, and supply materials for the building of the ships. Are you in agreement with this preposition?

Signed,

Queen Bithia IV

So, she changed religions too? Well, her's was more major. Brawny still had the same beliefs. Oh well, there wasn't much to argue between the two. Celestia and Luna were sisters. He decided not to dwell on the topic of religion. Even Bithia thought Linoka needed a navy. Problem was, they still needed the money. Other than that, Brawny would most certainly build a navy. For now, he had a smaller one with the land units he had. Bithia already controlled the land, so Brawny would control the sea.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:23 am

OzyManedias III had a tent (that wasnt full of burn holes) set up under what remained of the West Gate. He filled it with two sofas, throw pillows, a table with grapes and dates on it, and a pitcher of wine and cups.

He led the two Queens to the tent and sat them down on the furniture.

"Well, Torna? you went through all the trouble to ransack my city for... What was it again? Oh right, the city that you just burned to the ground." OzyManedias chuckled lightly as he poured himself and the other two a glass of wine. "I will not lie, I am slightly confused on what exactly your intentions are. We cannot continue these discussions without knowing what each other wants." He sipped a while and waited.

"Well? what does Her Majesty have to say for her nation? I won't judge." He took another sip of his wine as he leaned back on the couch. "I lied. Of course I will judge, but right now I care more about your reason than the fact you attacked my home, my country, and my people."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Akasha had stripped out of her armour for the time being and now layed on a sofa, eating grapes and drinking wine while waiting for Torna's response.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:36 pm

"All will be revealed, your highness" she says, in somewhat of a mocking tone. She did not share in the laugh, she did not even get a lighter feeling or a small hint of a smile. "I have questions of my own, such as where one of my oldest friends is. He never came back. As for your questions, I can answer for my actions, but I question if you can do the same. My people have been forced to watch your continued prosperity, while we have had to live in poverty, nay, worse. We have been unable to make a home, for our land is barren. We have been unable to prosper, for slander from people like you has kept us out of any foreign markets. We have been unable to trade, because we have no water to trade upon. We depend upon the rivers which have taken many lives for any chance at survival, and to reach them is a trek across a desert. A desert that is worse than what you see beyond your walls. Those trees will turn to soil, and the soil will grow new trees. Sir, you can farm, you can trade, you can prosper with the luxuries of the whole world while we are trapped in an eternity where death has lost its meaning. Many fillies and colts, even foals, die because they cannot keep up with the rest of us. We lack medicine, for we have nothing to make it from. We lack joy, because you have everything and we have nothing. And what of you, your highness? What excuses do you have to prosper and enjoy life for all it can possibly offer, on the backs of the less fortunate? What excuses do you have to build such a grand city right behind a wall, while you are all too well aware of atrocities against ponykind lie on the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:39 pm

"Umm sir everypony in other nations wants a switch in religion preferably celestianism."

"We aren't switching the ponys here are happy" Friend said

Last edited by Friend Soldier on Sat May 25, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:54 pm

(Effects ended: Religion change. All nations which changed religion are no longer suffering the effects.

Effects ended: Subreligion change. All nations which changed subreligion are no longer suffering the effects.)
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:10 am

"PROH! I did not know I needed an excuse to better my country and her citizens."

OzyManedias spoke quietly, yet with enough volume to be clearly heard by Torna and Akasha. His face was as calm as the eye of a hurricane right before it rips into a country as he gave Torna a look of pity.

"What, are you jealous? Is this what all this is about? My country prospers, so you must invade it? Torna, I was suspicous of your motives at first, but now I (to my regret), find you a complete and total idiot."

He leaned foreward. "Do you want land? North of Ore Ursi there is an abundance of fertile forests, for as far as the eye can see. untouched by Eremian hooves. Now if I was in your horse shoes then I wouldn't have invaded a country at all. I would have abandoned the pile of festering dung you claim is a kingdom and move to greener pastures." He pulled forth a map of the known world and pointed to the massive empty forests north of Eremus.

"If you came to me for aid, which you never did, I would have been happy to help. But after this little Display I doubt I will be so generous. If you need help in creating a new home for your peoples then you may have these lands. I don't want them. Our eyes are focused south and eastward. I will, however, give you my promise that no attack will follow you in your prompt and quick withdrawal of your forces from Eremian soil. I would provide financial aid and supplies but my city appears to be demolished, and badly in need of repair."

He leaned back and popped a couple of grapes into his mouth. "And as for your friend, I don't know where he is. I asked my guards to see him out after hearing him demand a surrender. To be honest he was rather rude."

((The above statement is true btw:

"Somepony clean this up. We are going to fix this before sundown."))
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Akasha looked back and forth between both of them, unsure how the conversation would go from here but guessing bad. She decided to speak up and put in some of thought.

"Torna to prevent any further hostile actions, I am prepared to loan you some builders and some supplies in building a new home."

She looked at Torna, tilting her head and waiting for a response. She glanced at Ozy to read his facethe back at Torna.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:57 pm

It seemed like everypony wanted to talk to Brawny Hooves. Sadly not face to face, though. At least his citizens had accepted stronger belief in Lunarism now. He would now write back to the two ponies. First off, Medicina of Salus Socius.

"Dear Medicina,
I'm glad to see you enjoyed the company of my diplomats. I apologize for their minor dance skills. Of course, they are very new to your culture. From what they told me, it sounds very interesting. The only problem was, though, that our faiths are very different. But I'm sure we're both tolerable enough to see past that. But another close friend of mine, Queen Bithia of Ares, wouldn't be too pleased. Good thing I was the first ruler you contacted. I don't know how friendly the others would be. I know the Defenders are very peaceful, until war time, that is.

The next time I send one of my "giant canoes" to your land, I will give you and if you decide to bring others permission to board and come to Linoka. I'd love to meet you in person. And our people do not wear leaves. Not to sounds like a snob, but our money can get us so much better apparel. Most of our citizens wear the finest, smoothest, softest silk in the land that we get from traders. During the winters, we have an animal called the bison that roam around here. We use their fur for our clothes sometimes. It's very warm and cozy. As for the shiny things, those are gems that we buy from other traders. They look good, don't they? We use them as a way to show high status in our kingdom. As for our boats, or as you call them, colossal canoes, we use wood from nearby trees and our greatest engineers to build and sail them across the ocean. It's a great way to travel and meet new ponies.

I hope we can become the best of friends, and possibly overlook some of our differences. It's great to have friends, isn't it?

Your new friend,
King Brawny Hooves of Linoka.

P.S. If you need quill and paper for your next message, just let me know."

That was the first message down. Now for Queen Bithia

"Dear Bithia,
I'm glad to hear that you have accepted the faith of the sister to my goddess. This could lead to our people bonding a bit more further than before. Just so long as you don't get to crazy, hehe. I sort of advanced my religion as well. We're stronger believers in Luna than before, but we still tolerate ponies who decide to believe in something else.

About that navy. I would be more than happy to create one. But, I would need some more ducats for training and weapons. I did give you three quarters of my treasury for defense. Once I have a good amount of ducats, I will build the greatest navy this world has ever seen. You have good timing, as well. My military adviser, Sir Recurve, recommended I should build up my army as well. And seeing as how we live right on the water, a navy is a splendid idea.

Good luck to you, and myself, friend,
King Brawny Hooves of Linoka"

His diplomats carried out both messages to Salus Socius and Ares. Brawny was thinking about expanding his borders a bit. Build a new city. He assembled a group of settlers, and sent them out west to found a great new city that will be called Brawningham. A tad narcissistic? Nah, they just need to know who owns it.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:50 pm

"You think me a barbarian. I can see that clearly. Tenri joqaru! Tumen degul!" Torna exclaims, sounding disgusted. Too bad you lack a translator to find out what it meant. (It meant "God above! Much is not!"). "We suffer from far more of an atrocity which you can possibly imagine. This atrocity, you see, is caused by you. Moving to a forest would be very temporary, for the terrain is tough and the animals beastly. Have you heard the stories, the ones we have heard, about how citizens of Eremus release feral beasts into the very wilds of which you speak? I have to wonder if you even dare to keep your murderers and thieves in the same cities, for are they not an embarrassment to your empire? Do they just disappear afterwards? Where do they go? Death? Exile? And if exile, would you not be sending them to us? In my lands, if a murder occurs, we leave the body behind. We are forced into a nomadic way of life. There is no investigation, no police, just witnesses and soldiers who must trust they have not captured the wrong person. With a single word, I can step out of this tent and resume the bombards. I can make them fire again if I want, because they are inspired to take the city at any cost. They care not for any lives lost on their side, for as I mentioned before, death has lost meaning in times before these. You have no idea what I went through to get this far. And what if I do surrender? Would you actually uphold your bargain and let us all go free? I trust not. You have shown that you think you are intellectually superior. It would all be a trap, wouldn't it? You would think I was stupid enough to believe that we could all just leave? Well, if you knew I was coming, why did you not build better walls? Why did you not expect these bombards? Why did you not foresee the surrounding of the city? I still do not believe that you let my friend just go. I believe you killed him. He promised to report back as soon as he possibly could. So, assuming I surrender and you do let us leave, what then? Do we go back to living in constant fear of your policies, your aggression, your armies which have shown themselves today? Would tensions rise, and this event be repeated again and again? If you do not hold your end, what then? You captured me, in fact, I sit right here. No guards, none of my armies nearby, just yours. Your army surrounds this place. I ask, what now? If you did capture me, the war would end surely. They would pick a new leader, perhaps one more willing to be the best of friends with the likes of you. What would happen to me? Execution? Imprisonment? Slavery, as so many of my people have succumb to under your evil yoke? Ah, I wonder how much I would go for as a slave. Another thing comes into my mind: I would be demonized. If I leave now and never return here, you are the victor. You continue with your ways, we continue with ours, except we are seen as barbarians from all kinds. Aragon, the aggressor, the demon, the heathen, the queen of Aragon who started the war against a king kind enough to let her go after all she had done. I see through all your tricks. This cannot be ended, too much has been put in. This was meant to succeed. There is no going back, for you see, this was the final rallying of the people. After all they had been put through, I was barely able to rally them when they called for an end to the Eremian aggression. Should this fail, I fear what may become of them. Tell me, would you let this happen if we had switched places? Would you just watch your people die, day in and day out, knowing of a prospering land that had too long oppressed yours? If everyone in your nation called for a final rally before being wiped from existence, would you just sit there? Let them perish in death and despair beyond all imagining? Victory here was the last thing we hoped to do. Should it be a success, then there would be hope yet. If I won, I would intend a rebuilding of the city. A peaceful merge of cultures. Under your yoke, you will rebuild and then demonize us, no? Such as those factions who brought down Equestria are known as the heroes for freeing themselves from oppression, yet those who failed are the demons, barbarians, and evil rebels seeking to bring down the world. You see the predicament I am in, but I doubt you truly understand."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:34 pm

It had been awhile since Medicina and her tribe and saw off the diplomats and their giant canoe. The tribe had simply continued on as normal, continuing to hone their hoof-to-hoof combat. It seemed Medicina was starting to get really good, beating the village champion in a friendly spar. (Then again, in Salus Socius every spar is a friendly spar!)

One day while on the beach looking for seashells to liven up the tribes clothing. She noticed the ship coming back. Quickly heading into the village center to inform everypony that their friends had returned to the island.

Medicina seemed especially excited by their arrival. So excited that she had hugged everypony on the ship not once...but twice! She was also too excited to entertain their guests that she didn't have the time to read the message right away.

Bringing the diplomats back, they had a similar festival/celebration they had last time. Although this time, they stopped and had those blessed by the spirits of dance teach the new friends. They seemed to catch on quickly and everypony continued to have even more fun! They feasted and they danced. They even had a sparring tournament. Where Medicina herself participated. She invited the diplomats to join, but it seemed they enjoyed simply watching.

The differences between last time in this time (other than the tournament) was during the prayers to the spirits. During this time she had a few colts and fillies who had already finished their prayers early entertain their guests by giving them a tour of the island's jungles. Showing off the natural beauty that emitted from every nook and cranny. During this time, the foals had decided to also show them the tribals relationship with the wildlife. This ended with the usual singing with the birds, swimming with the fish, play fighting with the nearby bear and wolf cubs. The foals obviously knew what they were doing and didn't get hurt...though they did get beaten in the play fighting.

Once the foals had returned with the diplomats, Medicina took the diplomats to the same hut they had slept in last time and began reading the letter.

Once she finished, she was even more curious about Linoka. How did they get the furs from the bison? What is silk? Exactly how many other ponies are out there and what in the name of the spirit of knowledge is a pen and quill? All of this stacked on top of the invitation made Medicina make up her mind. She would go and visit their new friends.

Speaking with the village elders of who should take care of the tribe while she was gone, they decided that the group who was in charge of meetings would jointly take care of the tribe. It was not like the tribe needed anything more than a gentle guide during times of slight turmoil. It was also decided that Medicina would take the villages best fighter, best scholar and a few others. A total of 6 ponies.

Informing the diplomats that they would be travelling with them, Medicina was having troubles hiding her excitement of meeting the kind of Linoka. He seemed like a nice stallion...he also sounded like he might be attractive. Although Medicina pushed this thought aside, she was leaving to meet some new ponies and learn about other lands. Not to speak with the spirits of love about a stallion...no matter how great he sounded.

The day for travelling arrived, the diplomats didn't seem to mind that Medicina and 5 others were tagging along. The trip back was long, but not boring. Medicina and her fellows helped liven the spirits of the boat when it got boring. They told stories, legends and played music and danced. They also inquired about the faiths of Linoka. Not fully understanding who "Luna" or "Celestia" are, they managed to figure out that they seem to control the moon and the night. The scholar and Medicina said that they seemed awfully similar to the sister spirits who do the same thing. The only difference is that they had not a proper name for them. Taking a liking to the name "Celestia" and "Luna." They decided that (after consulting with the spirits themselves) they would begin calling the day/sun and moon/night spirits "Celestia" and "Luna" respectively. Though they also decided that they would keep their spirituality the same....except maybe come up with some other names for the other spirits. Though that would have to wait until they returned.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Wow, these tribals really do love company. And partying. They did the same thing as last time they arrived, but with more hugs and friendliness. And they taught them to dance. That's always useful.

The boat ride was pretty interesting. They had some great stories, and they shared each others faiths. Seemed like Medicina was starting to get a bit more into their faith. Not all the way, but they used the names of their goddesses. Good enough, I guess.

The boat docked at the Linokan coast. It wasn't too far from the palace. Brawny liked being near the water. It had a great view. The diplomats led the tribals through the marketplace, what Linoka was most famous for. They kept in mind to steer clear of the food stands, knowing that they did not consume animals. Everything else was nice, though.

Some ponies looked at the tribals in confusion and wonder. It's not every day you see a group of ponies wearing leaves trotting through. But others looked at it as a new fashion sense. Maybe they would start wearing leaves too.

The diplomats led Medicina and the tribals into the palace. Brawny saw them and got up from his throne. He decided to be the first to formally welcome them. This Medicina mare was rather cute. Nothing jaw dropping, but given her looks and, what he could tell from the messages, very kind personality, she seemed like a great mare. He extended his hoof to her.

"Welcome to Linoka, friend. Can I get you anything? Food? Water?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:14 am

((if peace is attained between Aragon and Eremus, then could you raise the Revolt Risk in Eremus by a couple of points?))

OzyManedias rose up to meet Torna. "I don't have to demonize you! You've already done a pretty good job yourself!" He stared at Torna with a mixture of rage, exasperation, and contempt. After a good second He sighed and slunk back down to the sofa, taking deep, controlled breaths.

"I apologize for my behavior. Petty insults are no way for a king to act." He rubbed his temples slowly to relieve himself of his headache.

"Eremus is not free of problems, Torna. My father-" He paused for a moment, his mind clicked and corrected itself. "King Ramses I's reign nearly destroyed this nation. Until today all mine advisors and I's chief interests are rebuilding and fixing internal affairs." He got up passed Vassago. "I am not suprised you were under the impression that we were... prospering under my fa... Ramses' rule. He was always good at making things look promising and inviting." His voice betrayed more disgust towards the subject than intended.

"I don't know what I can do to-"

Vassago interrupted his lord. The Foal smiled. "Queen Torna, as a sign of good faith, my lord will give you his Right Hoof (myself) as a hostage. should the King of Eremus take hostile actions against your army, you may do with me whatever you wish."

OzyManedias was about to object, but Vassago's face silenced him. He waved his hoof. "Do what you wish. If there are beasts, you have an army. Kill them. If any Eremian lays a hoof on your people or you lands, you have an army. Kill them."

OzyManedias the Greater turned. "Kaddath cannot solve your problems, Torna. But I give you Vassago as both a promise and an offering of peace. I will do everything in my power to dissuade any... independent actions against you from my people. Any attack on you I will punish with the utmost prejudice. Luna does teach us to forgive our foes as we would our friends."

He let out a loud sigh. He never was one to throw in the odd religious talk.

Vassago sidled leisurely up to Torna and hopped onto her back. "Well Boss-Lady? does this satisfy?" The foal pointed at Akasha. "Ponies be giving you all manners of aid! Pretty good deal if you ask me." The Foal tittered in amusement, but then frowned. "Also your constant barrage of Bombards was interrupting my research. I dislike the noises of war. Very disrupting. I hope you have good books in Aragon."

((Aragon gains a hostage: Vassago, Emperor OzyManedias' Right Hoof))
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:03 am

Medicina and her fellows were in awe of Linoka. Starting from right after like left the canoe...or the "ship" as the diplomats called it. They were in awe of the gigantic huts that lined the rocky...yet smooth pathways. They admired all of the ponies, admittedly Medicina and her fellows hugged a few, though they were disappointed when they found that there were too many to hug. So they just continued hugging all of those they could. They found the "Markets" interesting as well. The people of Linoka would hand over a multitude of round trinkets for some of the most basic necessities...and for some extravagant things that Medicina and her fellows had never seen before.

Once they reached the castle and King Brawny, The tribals were all floored with how extravagant everypony and everything inside of the largest hut looked, especially King Brawny. Medicina was caught blushing before seeing him extend his hoof and speak.

"Welcome to Linoka, friend. Can I get you anything? Food? Water?"

Medicina was curious about the gesture...was this something common for foreign ponies to do in their own lands. Not knowing what to do (while also starting to look more red than her usual bright white) she simply walked up and gave the king a hug.

"No, we are all quite alright for now...~" Medicina smiled as she continued to blush. Being poked by one of her tribes members she realized that some of them could use a drink. "Although...maybe a few cups of water wouldn't hurt?"

She was also poked by another one of her members who then whispered in her ear about something. Whatever was whispered made Medicina blush an even deeper colour of crimson and elicited a playful push from Medicina onto the one who whispered. After this, her tribals couldn't help but giggle.

Back at home in Salus Socius, things continued as usual. The tribals missed the ones who had left dearly and prayed to the spirits for their wellness. Though they continued to tend to their daily duties/
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:26 pm

"I need not nor ask for a hostage. This, you see, would only further complicate things," Torna sighs and pauses for a minute to look outside. She hated seeing the destruction and death caused by the siege and the battle after. She finally shows it, too, instead of standing tall and pretending to be unaffected. She lets out something of a cry before collapsing onto her knees. "Why does this have to happen? If only you were more ruthless, or I less caring, then this could have truly ended. You know not what you ask me to do, sir. None of my ponies any longer has a will to live. They were not valiant and unbreaking for their loyalty, but by the fact that this was their last 'hurrah' as it were and they no longer cared to live. And while they fight out there, I have to watch grown stallions cry for their mothers as they change their minds, or go through insufferable pain as they accept death. I tell you, sir, I border on the line as well at this moment, and a peace as is means for that thin line to fade as we slowly fall prey to not only the beasts which hunt at night, but the beasts within." On that note, Torna begins lightly sobbing. "I cannot express by means of word the situation you put me win. At this point, it seems, I lose on all fronts. No matter the choice now, I go down to everyone as a villain and a failure. I failed to take the city, and I am a villain for attacking in the first place. On the other hand, I failed as a queen to my people, instead letting them fall from whatever hope was left, and a villain for siding with the king they see as their oppressor. If I take the city, I am left as the usurper, the queen of a warlike people who brought down Kaddath. To my people, they will finally find joy within the city, but this negotiation as we speak might anger them. What am I to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Queen Bithia was excited to get Brawny's reply, seeing that they were in need of a navy.

After reading the letter, she wanted to immediately reply back to him, so, quill in hand, she began to write.

Dearest Brawny Hooves,

I am sorry to hear about your financial situation. I, myself can't help all that much, seeing that I just finished retraining my own army which was very costly, being their size. I have allied with that kingdom, "Defenders" was it's name, and I believe I could ask them for Ducats for you. I believe they will accept, seeing that they probably don't want to get on my bad side.

In other words, how are those spears coming along? We need at least 20,000 of them, seeing my armies size. But, I assure you my friend, this will most likely pay off if we use them in battle to defeat kingdoms and tax them. I do not have any means for war yet, but soon, I will. Hopefully.

I hope to hear from you soon, may Celestia be on your side,
Queen Bithia IV

She took it to her messenger to send to Linoka.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

This mare was pretty silly. From what Brawny could tell, Medicina liked Brawny in some way. But the hug could have just been her tradition, from what his diplomats told him about their land. She still looked as red as an apple. Brawny couldn't help but blush himself.

Brawny had one of his servants grab glasses of water that came fresh from the river that went through the middle of Linoka. A great place to build a city, no doubt. After they got their drinks, Brawny decided to discuss things with Medicina privately. He left the diplomats to the other tribals. They could have fun.

Brawny led Medicina to a balcony that had an amazing view of a large garden behind his palace. It was a beautiful sight. Certainly made the palace look a bit more friendly.

"A great sight, is it not? Like I have nature right in my backyard. So tell me, Medicina, what is your culture like?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Akasha looked at Torna uncertainty and turned away going back to her food. There was nothing she could do or say. Or was there? She looked back at Torna.

"Why not Merge you nation? I have a nice nephew of my Royal family. Or there are others you could find to your liking. Even a direct marriage is possible. It wouldn't be easy but it is an option. You would lose a lot, your culture and ways would also get merged and you would have less power. But your people will be safe and cared for."

Akasha gets up and pulls Torna to her feet.

"Do what you think is best."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Medicina continued to act like a love-struck fool around Brawny...despite her mental protests against it. Going so far as to let out a girlish giggle when invited for a private conversation. Looking out at the garden, she found that it looked nice...although she much preferred the jungle to a garden.

"A great sight, is it not? Like I have nature right in my backyard. So tell me, Medicina, what is your culture like?"

"I'm not quite sure if I understand the question." Medicina said as she turned and looked at Brawny, before blushing and turning away. "Though...I guess I could tell you a few things about us?"

"My tribe is a peaceful one, we rarely fight, and when we do it's usually settled quickly. Either with a conversation with each other and the spirits, or a friendly sparring match..."Medicina said as she looked over at Brawny, trying her hardest hide her blushing. "We stay in tune with nature and take only what isn't needed, or we grow what we want. Our farming techniques allow us fresh fruits and vegetables yearly...We also have never killed any living creature...aside from the vegetation and herbs we eat. Infact, most of our huts are still growing."

"We worship the spirits and believe that everything has a life, has spirit and a name; we shall never take that away from them. Lest we wish to have the same occur to us. So we respect others in hope we shall be treated the same."

"We also share all of our riches with one another...so I must admit, I did not understand the way your..."markets" worked..."

"Ooohh...I feel like i'm forgetting somethings..." Medicina sighed as she tapped her chin with her wings. "So why don't you tell me about yourself?"

Medicina then blushed furiously.

"I-I mean your ponies....t-tell me about them...un-unless if you want to tell me about yourself then...I...'m rambling....i'll just stop talking now."

Medicina facehooved quickly and was a deeper shade of crimson than before.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Brawny chuckled a little when Medicina asked him to tell her about himself. Then quickly correct herself, stuttering in embarrassment. She was cute, he'll give her that. Well, it's good to know she was interested.

"I must say, your citizens sound very peaceful. If only more ponies were as friendly as you. And I'll tell you a little about myself, if you'd still like to hear." He knew she still did, so he said it anyway.

"I grew up in the UEE, well, back when there was a UEE. It stands for the United Equestria Empire, if you didn't know. I was always great with money and trading. I also played guitar every now and then. I'm pretty skilled in that as well."

"When the Empire fell to civil war, myself and a few other merchant ponies founded this kingdom, Linoka. Since then, we've based most of our kingdom on wealth. Even though growing up I didn't have much. Life is funny that way. I was, and still am, friendly like you. It's just harder with some ponies more than others."

"Our citizens mostly consist of traders and merchants. But we have many different kinds of ponies. It's a great place to live, Linoka. I mean, you probably wouldn't be so used to it as much as myself or my diplomats. Living in the jungle and all..."

"I'm glad that we could meet face to face. You certainly have an interesting tribe. And you're pretty interesting yourself. Since I told you about myself, how about I hear some of your back story?"

Brawny leaned on the balcony. Medicina did look great, and he was having trouble moving his eyes away. Much how she must have felt. To avoid making it more awkward, he pushed himself back up and looked off into the distance. His face was almost as red as Medicina's. Weren't they cute?
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Medicina was still blushing...she felt like the only thing she had done since she stepped into the palace was blush and embarrass herself. The blushing took a huge spike when Brawny asked about Medicina's past.

"Well...I...uhhh..." Medicina stuttered as she continued to blush before she started giggling. "You're doing this on purpose!~"

"Though if you are really interested~ I was a quiet tribal girl...I never really played with the others as often. I was busy studying healing...and casting healing spells when somepony got hurt...usually scrapes and bruises maybe the occasional broken limb from trying to gather coconuts." Medicina said as she looked off into the distance. "Thats more or less why I was chosen as chieftain...nopony else knew how to heal as well as I did. And they felt as though I would make a good leader because of it...so far they seem to be correct...although I do need to consult with the elders on occasion...and with the spirits."

Medicina looked over at Brawny and didn't even try hiding her feelings for him. Gazing into his eyes she slowly walked over to him...hoping what she was about to do next wouldn't cause a war. Leaning in towards Brawny she kissed him right on the lips and hugging him.

"By the way, hugging IS a part of our customs...though the kissing and this hug...this one is personal~" Medicina sighed as she hugged Brawny closer.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Brawny was shocked, yet not so much surprised, that Medicina had kissed him. He could feel it coming, but he didn't expect it to be so sudden. Brawny will admit, he had a little Jungle Fever. he liked this tribal mare. Even better, she was their leader. On top of that, she was by far the nicest mare he'd ever met. What was there not to like about her.

Brawny found himself giving Medicina a quick kiss back. It felt great. Who knows? Maybe this'll help unite Linoka and Salus Socius even further. Everypony wins!

"Heh, that was nice. What do you say I show you around the city? Or would you rather hang out here in the palace?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms RP thread.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next