My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  Empty
PostSubject: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:44 pm

The train ride to Canterlot had been the usual boring affair. Train rides as a rule were not particularly interesting to Heartspan and as he walked through the busy streets of Canterlot it was quickly forgotten.

he weaved through street after street, taking short cuts where he could find them, and of course when he remembered them. He had spent the majority of his life in this City and he still visited regularly, and so not much was forgotten.
Soon enough he found himself entering the doors of the great library. he had decided that he would become an adventurer, that crawling the ancient past would become his profession. That was his reason for his visit. That and the fact that he had chosen a career that he knew very little about. So, he hoped both to find someplace worth exploring and a supply of knowledge in the art of archaeology. most specifically how to transport and preserve artifacts.

With that in mind he began to search through the catacomb of books shelves.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 am

Belle strolled through Canterlot casually, writing intently on her parchment as she went, recording everything that had happened. She thought back to Ponyville, her last (and best) memories of the place. She thought of Heartspan, the pony she had met there. She shook her head, she needed to focus on the task at hand.

She glanced up from her parchment and saw a white unicorn darting in between the crowd. She gasped and dropped the paper floating in front of her. Could it be? she asked herself, staring at the spot she had seen him, he was gone already, but Belle couldn't shake the feeling.

She blinked repeatedly, trying to rewind the image and examine it in her mind. Heartspan?

Belle hurried quickly after him, realizing she hadn't imagined it, leaving her writing behind. She followed him into the library, but couldn't find him once she entered. She sighed, Perhaps I'm just going crazy she thought, pulling her cloak's hood over her head and turning to leave the immense building.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:32 am

Heartspan grabbed a healthy size tomb on recent archaeological expeditions before beginning to look for a table where he might take a look at it. he wanted to skim it to see if he could find something useful.

he walked out of the shelving area as he thumbed through the book. There were quite a few people and he was only absently ensuring he did not run into them when a sudden movement caught his eye. he turned and as he caught sight of a figuring pulling their hood up he dropped the heavy book on the marble floor in surprise.
He could never forget that face.

The book hit the floor hard, ringing out like a gunshot. But heartspan was already rushing toward the unicorn.

" Belle! ' he called as he made his way toward the pony.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:39 am

Belle whipped around at the sound of a very large book being dropped to the floor. A voice called her name, an unmistakable voice. Her eyes brightened as she saw Heartspan nearing her.

"Heartspan?' she asked quietly, not daring to believe it. But as he approached her, she couldn't stop herself from running towards him.

"Heartspan! I thought I'd never see you again!" she nearly shouted as she rushed into his arms, pulling him into a tight embrace. Heat rushed to her cheeks as the librarian shushed her. Belle ignored her and instead stared at the pony who she had both met, and fallen in love with in less than two days.

"What are you doing in Canterlot?" she asked softly, not wanting to bring the librarian's wrath down upon them.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:56 am

"Heartspan! I thought I'd never see you again!"

Heartspan held onto her tightly as she she swept him up.
" you really thought you would never see me again?" he teased. " Celestia riding a crazed dragon breathing sonic rainbooms could keep me from you."
He couldn't suppress his grin as he looked into the eyes of the mare he felt was his soulmate.

" As for what i am doing in Canterlot. I am doing some research. I plan on organizing a formal archaeological expedition but since i am ...well...not an archaeologist i thought i would brush up on it." he said shyly " plus i am here to see if i can gain some financing for it."

heartspan made no attempt to lower his voice. he was glad to see her and a chance meeting like this was the work of Luna herself. The librarian could go strait to tartarus as far as he was concerned. he absently ran a hoof down her cheek sliding a piece of her hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:12 am

"you really thought you'd never see me again? he teased, "Celestia riding a crazed dragon breathing sonic rainbooms couldn't keep me from you." Belle couldn't help but giggle at his statement.

"Why are you going on an archaeological expedition if you're not an archaeologist?" she asked curiously, blushing lightly as he ran his hoof down her cheek, tucking a stray strand of her mane behind her ear. She looked up at him through her long eyelashes, wondering if she was dreaming, hoping desperately that she wasn't.

"I've missed you." she whispered into his ear, leaning closer to him. She felt his breath on her cheek, his wonderful blues eyes gazing into hers, and wished she could capture the moment in history for forever.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 am

Heartspan Looked lovingly into her eyes.

" I missed you too, sweetheart." he said sweetly. " You are my treasure to be sure. "

Her eyes shimmered in the same unforgettable way that was etched permanently on his heart. Her touch, her voice, her sweet smile they made his heart feel like it would burst at any moment. he could feel the warmth spreading in his cheeks as he looked at her. She was the most amazing mare in all equestria, more amazing than even Luna herself. With this thought in mind he pulled her into a deep and sudden kiss.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:59 am

Belle was about to reply when she was pulled into a kiss, losing her train of thought. She mentally laughed, kissing him back. Enjoying the feel if his lips on hers. She heard the librarian shuffling papers, and tsking at them, she felt other ponies stop and stare, she heard pages being turned and books being replaced on shelves, but at the moment, none of that mattered. What mattered was that she was here, with Heartspan. The stallion she had been pining for all her life, even if she didn't know it until that wonderfull day in the forest.

The stallion whom she loved, even after the time they had spent away from each other, while she had been wandering the world.

As a writer, Belle never stayed in one place, but she knew she would always have a home. In Ponyville. With Heartspan. Perhaps it had been fate that brought them together, or perhaps just coincidence. She didn't care. She just knew that she was glad it had happened. More than glad, ecstatic. She didn't want the moment to end.

Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:37 pm

The feel of her lips was intoxicating and the assorted sounds and sights beyond his moment with belle vanished in the instant. he poured all of his truest feelings into that kiss, hoping that he might in this way share them with his most beloved. When he finally pulled back he held onto her , onto her warmth.

Like Belle, he too was one who wandered the world though slightly less purposefully. It was one of the many things he treasured about her. No matter where belle was in the world, she was always held closely in his heart. She was his somepony special just for him and neither distance nor time could erode that feeling.

he looked into her eyes as he held her, their faces close.
" I love you belle.....always." he said with a small shy smile.

Then his smile beamed a little brighter.

" Are you very busy?" he said enthusiastically " Cause, If you are free i would love to take you out."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Belle felt Heartspan pull away, and she grinned as their moment finished. She stared into his eyes lovingly, "I love you too." she stated endearingly, kissing his cheek, "and no, I'm not busy. I was just out for a stroll, I would love to go out. Where?" she asked curiously, thinking back to the paper she had left in the street. It had probably been stomped on beyond recognition.

Belle gazed into Heart's eyes, never wanting to move. He was her special somepony, and she never wanted to let go.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Heartspan's grin widened as she accepted his offer

" Oh i don't know where yet." he beamed " we will just wander and do as we like."

He grinned as he looked at her. it was very much a moment rooted in fate for him. He put aside his research, he would just take his sister out on another day before he returned home. He took Belle's hoof in his.

" is there anywhere you wanted to see particularly while you were here in town?" he asked

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:16 pm

"hm," Belle thought for a moment, tapping her chin thoughtfully, "Perhaps the beach? I haven't been there yet."

In fact, Belle hadn't been to any beach. Even on all of her extensive journeys, she'd never found the time to go to a beach. She wanted desperately to, she wanted the feel of the sand beneath her hooves, and the cool waves against her coat. Of course, the Canterlot beach wouldn't be the best beach in existence, but it was the closest one, and she had time to spend.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:08 pm

" yeah ok, the beach sounds fun to me." heartspan replied.

he hadn't been to the beach in ages it seemed. He had good company and it seemed a bright enough day for it to be fun.

" Well, shall we then, m'lady." he offered politely as he inclined his head toward the door.

He laughed inwardly as he realized he was copying his grandfather again. He admired his grandfathers stately grace and with belle it seemed only natural. He could never forget the way she had looked sleeping on that throne, and for him she was many times more regal than any princess he had seen. It was a moment he clung to, she had seemed as a dream come to life in those moments. One day he would make a throne for her, it was one of many reasons he wanted to undergo journeys into the ancient past. He wanted to unlock the secrets of master craftsmen that no longer walked this world. He knew he probably would never succeed but bringing a smile to belle's face seemed reason enough to go forward.
She inspired him in a lot of ways, in a way she was his muse.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm

"We shall" Belle replied all lady-like, nodding her head, beaming. She walked towards the door and opened it, gently stepping outside into the hustle and bustle of Canterlot. She began weaving through the crowd before remembering something, "I, erm, don't know where the beach is."

She blushed a bit, rolling her eyes at her own foolishness. "You don't happen to know the way do you?" She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Heartspan laughed a little as he took the lead. He wove through the crowds taking familiar paths and local short cuts. here and there a stallion or mare would greet heartspan as they passed and he was always quick to offer a good day or some other pleasantry. they were clearly business ponies but heartspan treated them as old colleagues.
Before long they arrived on the grand board walk that abutted the beach. he turned to Belle.
" Here we are my sweet." he beamed as he gestured toward the sand , crowds, and sea.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Belle followed behind Heartspan, never losing sight of him. Ponies turned to stare at her as she rushed past, but she ignored them. Focusing instead on the white unicorn in front of her. When they arrived at the beach, Belle didn't stop. She ran straight into the warm sand towards the turquoise ocean. She ran right into the cool water, sinking to her neck.

"Come on in! the water's great!" she called to Heartspan.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 am

Heartspan followed her as she darted toward the sea though he walked at a very leisurely pace. Her enthusiasm was another layer of beauty wrapped around her. he watched her plunge into the sparkling ocean very much like a little filly and he could not help but smile.

"Come on in! the water's great!" she called

Heartspan paused for only a moment before swimming out to meet her. the water was crisp and cool in stark contrast to the heat of the day. he pointed a hoof out toward the buoys that marked the open sea.

" You may have me beat on land my sweet muse...but here i think i can best you. " he teased sweetly. " let's race out to that buoy and who ever makes it first will get a wish granted by the loser. what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Belle giggled, "sure! Ready? Set? Go!" she shouted, pushing away from Heartspan towards the buoy. He swam gracefully through the water, making her way swiftly to the floating object. The ocean rebelled against her, pulling her back towards the beach. But she pushed on, shoving her way out to open sea. She beamed brightly.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:38 pm

"sure! Ready? Set? Go!"

The race had begun but Heartspan lagged behind. He watched Belle as she swam admiring her strength and the grace of her movements. He was himself a descent swimmer. Owing to his poor health as a colt he had worked hard at endurance building when he had gotten more healthy. One way he had done this had been through swimming.

Heartspan suddenly swept forward and with a grace of his own he dove beneath the waves. He swam under water as much as he could, surfacing for every so often for air and then diving again in a dolphin like rhythm. Beneath the powerful waves in the silence of the ocean he allowed his mind to drift.

He had many many goals for his future, this was the way it was for any pony who was a dreamer. He was not so ambitious so he knew many would fall flat. So what were the most important ones, his wishes. He caught sight of belle above and ahead of him as he swam in the soundless depths. he closed his eyes and struggled forward all the harder. He knew what his wish was, but as he looked up at belle a sudden realization occurred.

He stopped swimming for a moment as he watched her vanish into the ocean darkness. He had already gotten his wish granted long ago in the everfree forest. Belle was more than a wish come true. He swam to the surface breaking into the fresh air. He spotted belle nearing the buoy and began the arduous task of battling the waves as he sought to finish the last stretch , and as he did he wondered what Belle might wish for.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Belle laughed as she glanced behind her to see Heartspan diving about like a dolphin. The laughing slowed her down and she started swimming again, preferring to stay beneath the water.

She may have never been to a beach, but she went swimming at the pool all the time. She loved water, the way it can cool you down on a hot day, or warm you up on a cool day. Her mind wandered as she thought about what she would wish for. A kiss? Too cheesy. A date? They were on one right now! As she mulled this over, she realized she was heading off course. Giggling, she swam back into a straight line to the buoy.

She continued wondering what she would wish for, but just couldn't figure it out. Water splashed into her mouth and she struggled for breath. She stopped, trying to keep her head above the waves. Steadying herself, she glanced behind her, and grinned. She turned back to the buoy, finally able to keep herself above the water.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Heartspan had to fight hard not to giggle when he crested the top of a wave only to see belle veering off course. By the time he topped the next wave she had recovered her sense of direction , She turned and grinned before speeding toward the buoy again.

he smiled as he swam hard to catch up to her. There were moments like this with belle that were just amazing. The way she would suddenly grow energetic, or suddenly become timid and peer at him through her mane. She would dash off only to peer at him with a smile as if checking to ensure he was still there. He liked all those small things.

he crested the top of the next wave to see that belle had nearly reach the buoy. He smiled and drove himself hard toward the finish line.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Belle gasped as Heartspan began to pass her. She pursed her lips and tried to swim faster, almost to the buoy. She reached with her hoof, trying to touch the plastic object. She felt it beneath her hoof and turned around swiftly.

"Woohoo!! I win!" she shouted, smiling wide and laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 am

"Woohoo!! I win!"

Heartspan grinned as he drew close to her using the buoy for support against the waves.

" Yes....... i guess you did...." he teased sweetly " So, what is your wish M'Lady? Anything your heart desires...even if i must sneak into Canterlot Castle to fetch it. "

His smile was radiant, and his gaze was filled with admiration as he looked at Belle. he loved her laugh and well everything about her really.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:39 pm

"My wish? I already have everything I could have wished for." she stated, swimming to Heartspan and pulling him into a tight embrace.

She let go and smiled devilishly at him, "so what would your wish have been?"

Heartspan was her everything, and she love everything about him.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Heartspan smiled his best smile. Her warmth lingered with him after her tight embrace. His heart raced and he didn't know what to do. he felt strange and elated. he was not used to such an extreme of feeling. It was always like this, Belle always brought out his best side even if he was the only one who saw it.

He put his arms around her in a sudden tight embrace and he hid his face in her mane. he could feel unexpected tears building at the bottom of his eye lids, and it took him a moment to speak.

" Belle, you are my only wish." he said, his voice gentle and soft. " Y-you are more than i could have hoped for..and....I love you so much more than i have words to say. "

he held her close until he was sure he was under control. Then he let her go so that he could look her in the eye. He smiled a delicate and sweet smile.

" Belle, you complete my world." he said warmly " and ..i know it isn't very romantic but i would like you to come home with me, and meet my family..... such as it is. "

he blushed realizing he had ruined a great moment from the outset of her asking about wishes. Then again that was his natural way. He couldn't help but to say what he thought. His smile grew into a sheepish grin as he waited her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next