My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 pm

"Oh, of course I'll stay here, as long as I'm not a nuisance to your family." she said quickly, walking about to Heartspan, grinning. "Um, so, where? I mean, we could have it in the Everfree, but more on the outskirts. Don't want a repeat of the shadows." she laughed, "Er, when is another big question."

Belle's mind worked frantically, Where will I get a dress? What about the cake? When will it be? What will happen after? she couldn't shake the questions, and she didn't know why she was getting so worked up.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 pm

" Well, yeah i think the outskirts of everfree is fine. It is where we met...well not far in. And as far as my family is concerned they would not have minded in the first place but once we tell them we're engaged i can only imagine they will be doubly pleased to have you here. " he replied casually " When is a good question. I need to have wedding bands made and an engagement ring for you. i have to have a suit tailored and your dress made. There will be cake and an after party, so i am not sure how much time all this could take. So is there a time you might prefer?"

he smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:09 pm

"Oh, I can get Calla to make my dress, she's a good friend. And, um, perhaps in maybe, two months? Or would that be too long? I have no idea. I've never planned a wedding before." She grinned, thinking about what her dress would be like. "So, it should be traditional?" she asked, "and I would like it to be simple, but elegant. Alright? Nothing to fancy." she laughed, thinking of the fancy pantsy wedding's she'd been to.

"and as for the ring, I have no real desire for an expensive one. So just make it simple, okay?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Heartspan nodded in agreement.
" I will get rings that are simple yet elegant. two months seems fine to me, though i have also never planned a wedding. I am also fine with a simple wedding nothing to extravagant." he replied warmly

Then he stood slowly

" well, shall we tell my family?" he asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:34 pm

"Um, yes." Belle said, waiting for Heartspan before walking out the door. She trailed back behind him, unsure of what to do.

(yeh it's short. sowy ^.^)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:20 am

( oh butterfly it's all good :) i don't mind )

Heartspan headed down to the first floor. He was nervous but tried his best not to show it. he was not sure how he would tell his family, nor was he certain what they would think. He was fairly sure they would be delighted but one could never be sure.
he took a guess that they would be in the sitting room, and so that was his first stop. But he found only his mother and Winter.

The girls looked up from the ornate sofa as he pushed the door open. heartspan looked around for a moment.

" Where are father and grandfather?" he asked politely

" they've gone to the shop why?" jewel asked.

" Well..." heartspan hesitated as he spoke " I guess it is just as well...."

he walked in and held the door for belle before turning to his mother.

" Belle and i have decided to get married." he said very directly.

Jewel and Winter exchanged a slow wide eyed glance. Winter beamed a grin

" Mom !!! Am i gonna have a big sis!?!" she asked excitedly.

jewel smiled and looked at her son and belle.

" It seems so." she said sweetly as she stood, she bent and picked up winter and walked over to belle. She grinned and leaned over and kissed belle's cheek.

" Welcome to the family sweetie ." she said softly

Winter peered at her new sister with a big grin as jewel continued to speak.

" why don't we go and sit out on the porch for tea and you can tell me more." jewel concluded warmly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Belle bit her lip, her cheeks flushing red. She laughed nervously before following Jewel out to the porch.

She stepped on her mane while going outside, and nearly face planted. But he manage to keep herself upright. Belle never stepped on her mane, he was well accustomed to it. She was surprised that she had, for it had been nerves that caused it. She was really anxious about the upcoming wedding, even though it was barely started.

She sat down quietly in a chair, waiting as everypony got situated.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Once everyone had sat themselves down jewel looked from one to the other. She set winter on the ground and told her to go play. Winter grumbled away, not wishing to raise her mothers ire. Jewel looked at them both again, a few tears gracing her delicate eye lashes. She brushed them away without thinking.

" I-i'm not sure what to say to you both." she said at last. " I think this is wonderful. My son is finally growing up. Please if there is anything i can do to help you both just let me know. i am sure your father would say the same. i can't say i am surprised, Heart never brings anyone home. Oh praise Luna...."

She trailed off as happy tears began to flow.

" W-when will you have the ceremony.." she managed to get out " what are your plans after the wedding?"

For his part heartspan sat silently. he had to admit he was much to nervous to say anything. He had seen his mother tear up only a few times and it unnerved him a little. he knew belle must feel many times worse than he did but there was not much he could this time around.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Belle turned to Heartspan, waiting for him to reply. When he didn't, Belle laughed mentally, realizing he was probably nervous.

"Well, I was thinking in about two months, because we have a lot of planning to do. Which reminds me, I need to send a message to Calla." Belle trailed off, but then turned her head back to Jewel, "Right, you don't know. Calla is a fashionista, but she also makes dresses. In fact, she made her own wedding dress. I'm hoping she will make mine." Belle explained.

Belle wasn't really sure about everything else, but was grateful for Jewel's support and kindness. "I hope you don't mind, um, Heartspan invited me to stay here while we plan." she said quietly, grasping Heart's hoof and giving him a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:58 pm

" Well of course i don't mind." jewel replied with a tearful smile " i couldn't have one of my daughter's staying at some rough inn."

Heartspan squeezed belle's hoof in return smiling at her as best he could. He was struck truly speechless. jewel wiped her eyes as she laughed.

" oh goodness...I am such a mess." jewel squeaked " Oh my let me have someone send for your things strait away. Oh, two months, i have so much to do....have you decided on a location or catering....oh goodness, you don't even have a ring yet...my son what are you thinking....Goodness, goodness, goodness...we should go to the shop strait away....oh and what about flowers...Oh dear luna..."

his mother had slipped into a nervous excitement and was babbling all her thoughts and grinning and frowning and laughing at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Belle laughed, beaming brightly and the twinkle returning to her eyes.

"Oh, I don't actually have any...things. Just my quills." she giggled, smiling and kissing Heartspan's cheek. She glanced at Jewel, a bit shocked by her tears. "And thank you, so much for your hospitality. We have decided to have the wedding on the outskirts of the Everfree forest down in Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Heartspan smiled at her kiss.
" i think i will take your advice and bring belle out to find a suitable ring, if this is ok with you." he said as he stood.

" o-oh yes, yes of course. " his mother replied earnestly " And do be sure to get her some suitable supplies for her visit with us."

Still holding belle's hoof he looked at her with a smile.
" Shall we sweetheart?" he asked cordially.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:03 pm

"We shall." Belle grinned back, standing. She walked quietly out the porch, but turned back to Jewel, saying "And thanks, again."

Belle wasn't really sure about the wedding, and hoped she would have time to think. She was actually quite nervous, and her mind was reeling, trying to prepare her for the commitment.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 pm

heartspan walked with belle out toward the front of the house. he was relieved to be away from such a nerve inducing scenario.

" Well there are plenty of things we will need to get i suppose. probably some clothes for you, and i am not sure what else you want or need. We can shop for a ring while we are out." he said casually

His nerves were getting the better of him and he needed to get them under control. He was happy and anxious and he hoped being out would be of some use in curing it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:19 pm

"Hm, I don't really require many things, and I don't mind waiting to get the ring." Belle replied, biting her lip again. She was highly unlike other mares, as she wasn't one for obsessing over clothes or accessories. She was fine with her dark cloak and saddle bag. But, if she was gonna stay in Canterlot, she supposed it was custom to wear appropriate clothes.

She walked out the front door, nearly trotting. The nerves were getting to her, forcing her to move quickly subconsciously. She slowed down, waiting for Heartspan. "Er, I don't really know Canterlot...."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Heartspan looked at her for a moment before nodding once. he quickly took the lead moving at a much more brisk pace than normal.
He lead her down to the main street to shop.

" You can find most anything you will need here. So from here i will let you lead. You can just look and when you find a thing you like we will purchase it in due course." he stated.

Then almost as an afterthought he smiled a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 pm

"Right, warning, I probably won't get much." Belle laughed nervously, strolling into the store.

She glanced about at the merchandise, finding fancy dresses at every turn. It was a bit overwhelming, but Belle continued on. She looked at the clothes, gently touching some of them to feel the fabric. She turned to one, an elegant black number with spaghetti straps and a light frill flaring out of the bottom.

She picked it up to look at it closer, and glanced up at Heartspan. "Whaddia think?"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:46 pm

heartspan looked at the dress and at belle and he smiled

" I think it will look lovely on you, but to be honest you really don't need anything to make you look good. You dont have to shop if you dont feel like it. we can always pick up something later as well. Personally i just wanted to get out of the home. I am crazy nervous and all over the place and i thought it would be more calming to be out and away from everyone. Of course i don't include you in people to flee from. " he said. " We made a big decision you know. We have a lot on our plate. "

with that he turned and began to look over some of the dresses, he absently tested the fabric wondering what belle might look like in her wedding gown. as he looked at these things he could not help but wonder if she was simply going along because she felt expected to. Maybe, she was just filling some missing piece with something like a place holder. Now that all of the excitement wore off he felt his anxiety growing. he knew what he wanted but he was only one half of the equation, and if the other half were not balanced it create rebound just like his spells. He secretly watched belle as a researcher my observe some new test subject, all the while his heart beat with anxious worry.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 pm

"Well, I should probably get at least one dress, as this is a fancy place." Belle laughed lightly, trying to relieve the tension. She serious face'd up and walked up to Heartspan, tilting his chin up to look at her.

"Heartspan, you have no reason to be 'crazy nervous'" she giggled a bit, "You shouldn't be. I shouldn't be. We have plenty of time to plan and get things in order. It will be perfect." she said, biting her lip. "And now, we can be alone. Would you like to go somewhere else?" she asked, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 am

heartspan couldn't help but smile. Her touch was soothing and he loved her deeply for certain. He smiled sweetly.
" you really are right, there is no need to be concerned," he replied. " i just want you to be happy because i love you very deeply belle. I am glad we are alone for sure. I would prefer if maybe we shopped later and went to do something more fun. i dont so much have a presence but i dont myself enjoy shopping much, and i would prefer just to maybe go for a walk or to the park or even sitting in the library. Anywhere where i can hear more of your thoughts, or opinions. Maybe you can tell me about your adventures. "

He put a hoof on her cheek as he spoke " anywhere with you is where i want to be except for shopping ."

He grinned broadly and his eyes filled with adoration for her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:00 am

Belle laughed, "I love you too, and hate shopping as well. And I would love to go do something else." Belle grinned, "so, where to?" she asked, dropping the dress back on the hanger. She walked out of the shop and into clean air, twirling about gratefully.

Belle knew that she love Heartspan with all her heart, and would do anything for him. She knew then, that she would go through with the marriage, and spend the rest if her days with him.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 pm

" I don't know." he said with a smile as he followed her out into the street." i am not usually so organized as that. would you like to wander around town with me until we find something that catches our attention. That's how i usually go about it."

He grinned as he watched her. His anxiety was at least beginning to ebb and he was glad because he did not want to disappoint his special somepony. he was more than grateful to luna for inspiring love between them. He wanted to do something in return for such a great favor. He also wanted to do something sweet for his most beloved and beautiful bride-to-be. he wasn't sure what it would be but as he watched his sweetheart enjoying the cool air he knew it had to be from the heart. he loved bell with every fiber of his being, anxious or not, his heart only belonged to this most wondrous of mares.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 pm

"Sure, that's what I do when I travel." Belle laughed, her voice tinkling in the air. She walked slowly next to Heartspan, glancing at him ever so often, as if to make sure he wasn't a hallucination. It was just nerves beginning to peak again, but she couldn't help but check.

She glanced about the street, waiting for something to catch her eye. Nothing did
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 pm

"Sure, that's what I do when I travel."

Her words made him laugh a little as he thought of their similarity in nature. He grinned at her as they walked. he enjoyed her laugh, the way it was almost musical as drifted from her lips to his ear.

For the most part he did not look for anything in particular, he never did, rather he knew that something would eventually pop up and when it did they would be there to see it. Until then he delighted in belle's company. he noticed that she would look to him from time to time and he wondered what she was thinking,but felt it better not to ask.
His mood was improving, his anxiety fading as they walked. Belle always made him feel well.

" Say Belle....What is your family like..." he asked cautiously

Heartspan knew that her personal life was a touchy subject and was prepared for a negative reaction but he wanted to know and so he asked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:42 pm

"My...family." Belle nearly sighed, falling silent. Her eyes dropped to the path, and she stayed like that for a little while. She didn't speak, giving herself time to mentally prepare for a response. She looked apologetically at Heartspan, hoping he would understand.

After a little bit, she glanced up shyly at him, taking a deep breath.

"Um, my family." she said a little more confidently, "I haven't seen my family in a long time. They are, an odd bunch. With three foals at the same time, well, my parents were overwhelmed. I barely got to spend any time with them." she continued quickly, her eyes glued to the cement. "I had-er, have-a brother and a sister, and they're twins. I'm the oldest, so I often had to care for them. It was hard, balancing the kids and...school."

She sighed, as if letting all that off her chest was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next