My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Heart sat on the steps. he felt incredibly bad for his sweetheart. ^ years was a long time and it seemed a lot had changed since she had been here last. She was forced to piece it together as if she were a stranger. he wished he had a magic cure for such things but they had to be faced down and that was the only way to fix them.

he waited for a moment before going in to join Belle. She sat eating alone in the dinning room and he smiled as he saw her. he walked up quietly as she ate and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Belle grinned, glancing adoringly at Heartspan. Her eyes returned to her plate, and she took another bite of the pancake.

"So, uh, how'd you sleep?" she asked awkwardly, trying to make conversation.

Her mind roamed, thinking of where her father was now. Whether or not he was still in Manehatten, or passed out on the streets, or worse.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 pm

heartspan sat next to her.

" well i slept ok, i suppose. I had this very beautiful mare climb into bed with me though. i couldn't sleep well after that ..nerves you know. " he teased

He hoped she might cheer up with his teasing, but he was not so funny a pony so he also expected to get a " shut up heartspan" frown.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Belle frowned comically, trying to hold back her smile. She couldn't suppress it and it came crashing onto her face.

"well alrighty then." she laughed, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. She beamed and let out another laugh.

Malinda walked into the room, in a night gown and bed-mane. She stopped when she saw Heart and Belle, but chuckled and continued into the room. She took a seat and served herself a waffle.

"I trust you had a nice night?" she asked, eating a tiny piece of the waffle.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:53 pm

" good morning, malinda." heartspan replied with a smile.

belle's mock frown had nearly made him laugh out loud and he was doing all with in his power to repel the giggles as he kept picturing it. at least it kept his mind off of the more serious things to come this day.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Malinda nodded at Heartspan and looked at Belle, "So, what are the plans for today?" she asked kindly.

"Well, I...um, I kinda wanted to go look for dad. I'm not inviting him, but, I'd like to see him." she replied nervously, ducking her head. Her mom stopped mid-bite and didn't speak for a while.

"I think that's a wonderful idea."

"Thanks mom. And, where are Tya and Calim?" she asked curiously.

"They went out for breakfast, Faust knows why. We have a perfectly good chef right here!" she laughed, and Belle did too. She relaxed and finished her plate of food.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:13 pm

heartspan waited until belle finished before he spoke.

" malinda...." he said hesitantly " Do you have any good starting points for finding ...er,..ah this fellow."

If they at least had a starting point it would make searching a lot easier, and heartspan hoped to get about it as quickly as possible. His guts told him it would be an arduous adventure and was certain it would end in some rough way. better to do such a thing during the light of day.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm

"Well, I would suggest bars, taverns, pubs or anything that sells alcohol." Malinda responded calmly, taking a sip of water.

Belle nodded, "yeh, that sounds likely." She pushed her plate away and stood, "I'll be right back."

She rushed upstairs and brushed her teeth, combing her mane out as well. She calmed herself, taking a few deep breaths and looking in the mirror.

Belle finally smiled at herself and headed back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Heartspan just waited in the dinning hall. while belle was away heart could not help but sate some curiosity.

" Malinda, what should i expect besides general drunkenness if we find him?" he asked

he wanted to be prepared and this was really his only source of info. he hated to ask considering but he felt it better to do it anyways.

" how likely is belle to be hurt in some way?" he asked a little more hesitantly. " i mean,..er...you would know best i think."

he aimed to find this man and in such a fashion as to save belle from some unnecessary emotional trouble.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:55 pm

"Oh, um. I would say he might be...emotional. And don't worry, he's not a violent drunk. Belle is strong, she gets over things quickly, and Corin isn't one for hurting ponies, even when he's drunk. Belle should be safe, just, be careful. Watch out for her." Malinda replied, lowering her voice.

Belle walked into the hall again, "Mom? Um, can we go now?"

"Of course sweetie."

Belle turned to Heart, "You ready now, or do you want to finish?"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:05 pm

heartspan smiled at her sweetly.

" I am at your service sweetheart." he said as he stood.

he turned to malinda and gave her a short bow.

" thank you for your hospitality Malinda. " he said very politely. " You have been too kind."

he began to make his way from the room. he at least knew something and this was better than walking blindly into things. he was not sure how much help he would be but he was determined to do his best.

" Alright belle, my love, let us be away." he said as he breezed past her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"right" Belle said, blushing and scrambling for words. "Um, let's go." She lead the way out of the house, calling goodbye to Malinda before shutting the door.

"Okay, so, to the nearest bar then?" she asked, trotting away down the winding road.

She approached a tavern called "Misters's" whatever that meant.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 pm

heartspan kept up with her, trotting just a little behind her shoulder. he knew she would be worried and unless they were lucky he imagined they would have a lot of bars to check. he tried to keep cheerful but he really was worried her heart might get broke somehow. He could easily handle a fight, his telekinesis would easily take care of something like that but he was not so sure he could prevent her from having her feelings hurt.

he didn't want to see her disappointed, and wished to luna with his full might that she could come out of this unscathed. They trotted to the first stop, a place called "Mister's". heartspan did not frequent tavern's but the name alone gave him the creeps.

he made a little face as they entered " I hope he is in a different bar." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 pm

"You can only hope so much." Belle sighed, looking around the bar before going up to the counter.

"Excuse me, have you seen a light blue stallion with a green and red mane, about ye high?" she asked the bartender, holding her hoof up a bit above her head.

"eh, nope. Wait yes." he replied in a deep voice, "He was here a few days ago."

"Any idea where he is now?"

"Nope. I kicked him out 'cause he got really drunk, he'll probably be at another bar."

Belle groaned, rolling her eyes. "Thank you for your help." she said, quickly leaving the tavern and trotting away.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 pm

well they had dodged one bullet, only a million or so more. he hoped for belle's sake that her father would be in a less seedy bar, but he doubted it. he heaved a sigh as they walked. to the next bar.

" We should have asked how long ago they kicked him out. " he commented " it would have given us an idea where he might have made it to."

he looked over at belle and smiled.

" Sorry i didn't think of that sooner." he replied apologetically

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 pm

"It's fine. And he said he was here a few days ago, I can only assume that was when he was kicked out." Belle said, approaching another bar. this one was called "Le Darkness" (sorry, I'm having trouble coming up with names.)

"Okay, let's try here." she whispered to herself, pushing the door open and questioning the bartender in the same way. She said Saleem had been there yesterday.

Belle left again, turning to Heartspan, "We're getting close."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 pm

( yeah names are no easy thing lol but i made one for you lol)

heartspan was not so sure if getting closer was such a good thing. in a way he felt not finding her father might be more beneficial than actually finding him. Then again he did not know the man and so perhaps he was simply nervous he thought to himself.

" Let's try this one" heart said as they approached another bar

"The Naughty Mare" it's sign proclaimed boldly.

Heart held the door open for Belle.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm

"Why thank you kind sir." Belle laughed, walking through the door and kissing Heart's cheek as she went past.

Again, she goes up to the counter, same questions. This was getting repetitive. She sighed as she waited for the response. There was none, and she glanced up. The bartender was pointing to a corner in the tavern.

Belle gasped, suddenly freezing. Her eyes followed the stallion's hoof, seeing the lightly colored pony unconscious on the table. Belle unfroze, and cracked her neck nervously. She cautiously trotted up to her father, looking curiously at him. There was drool coming from his mouth and pooling on the wood, his green-red mane fell into his eyes.

"Er, Saleem?" she asked softly, her voice shaky.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:50 pm

he smiled at the sweet kiss and followed her in. belle asked the standard round of questions but this time the bar tender simply gestured to a table. AS stallion lay passed out and belle trotted toward him. Heartspan followed her as she carefully made her way to the stallion.

This "saleem" looked a mess, like a true drunkard. what ever had brought him to this state in life must have been a terrible thing.

" belle, do you want me to clear the alcohol out of his system." Heartspan asked " like that time in the forest?"

he could not help but feel sorry for both this wretched saleem and his daughter. This was the worst way to meet after such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm

"Yes, er, why don't you do that." Belle said, turning away-unable to face her passed out father.

She wasn't sure if she should even wake him. She didn't really want to face him, and she was a bit scared. Really scared.

She glanced at Saleem, hoping he wouldn't be mad. Or mean. Or rude.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 am

heartspan nodded and closed his eyes carefully imagining the dispersement of chemicals destroying and recombining them into usable oxygen. his horned glowed brightly as he carefully regulated his transmutation. before long the sounds of soup bubbles popping died out and he opened his eyes.

Now he had only to wait for the poor wretch to wake and then they would face what fate had in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 am

"wha? wha's goin owne?" shouted the stallion in slurred words, blinking awake and sitting up violently.

"Er, Da-Saleem, It's me, Belle. Sh, it's okay." she said as he started swaying back and forth.

"B-bale?" he asked, still with an awful slur.

"Saleem, um, you okay?"

"Yeh, yeah I'm *burps* perfecly...fiine" He stood, or, tried to. But he fell back in the chair. He burped again, "Who'sh zish?" he asked, gesturing to Heartspan.

"This is Heartspan."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:23 am

heartspan didn't know what to do. he wished momentarily that he had practiced that particular use of magic prior to this but Saleem did not die and so all seemed as good as it could be.

" Good day er Saleem." heart said as belle explained who he was to the poor drunk.

" Er.. belle." he said cautiously " should we get him a coffee or some water or something?"

heartspan hated to admit it but he was seriously concerned. he had no idea how this would go over, but he felt badness for sure was at hand.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:36 am

Belle nodded, getting a glass of water from the bartender. But instead if giving it to Saleem, she pouted it on his head.
"HOW DARE YOU!" she screeched angrily, "how could you treat come like that?! How could you turn to this? How can you possibly explain?!" She felt tears leak out if her eye again, an she blinked them away.

Saleem sat there, bewildered and uncomprehending.

"Me? Leave, wha' 'bout oo?" He responded.

"It's, it's not the same!" she replied shakily.

Saleem said nothing.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:47 am

(ooc: hahah didn't expect such fierceness hahaha poor guy i almost felt sorry for him lol )

If ever there was time in his life when he knew beyond doubt not to move, and to keep his mouth firmly shut it was this very instant. he had never seen belle angry and it was a true surprise. he had no doubt that she was justified, but he really felt sorry for the poor Saleem.

dear Luna please make me a shadow ...he silently prayed while he stood closer to his beloved. he would be sure to support her if she needed it even if he had to get scolded or slapped. Until then he just hoped to be invisible to her ire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next