My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 pm

(sure sure...i believe you..all innocent stuff lol )

Heartspan smiled warmly at her kind words as they dispelled his concern.

" Ok, a tour sounds good." he beamed as he stood up.

He lead her through the home. The ground floor having guest bedrooms, servants quarters, the kitchen, a ball room, a library, and his fathers study. Then he lead her upstairs. he brought past the drawing room and the little gallery they had for family heirlooms, and into the private wing where he and his sister's rooms were located.

" I would take you upstairs but that is off limits. My parents and My grandfather have their rooms upstairs as well as an office and work related things. " he explained as he stood outside his room. "This last room here is mine. "

He took a deep breath and opened the door. The room beyond was simple and yet the furniture was elegant and old. There was a wide window to the street beyond and a balcony attached to it. A painting of the family hung on one wall and a fire place opposite the bed held a replica of belle's knife along side on of the gems from the throne they had found.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 pm

(yep. <.< >.> completely innocent.)

Belle 'ooh'd' and 'ah'd' as they walked throughout the mansion. She was stunned at how wonderful it was, and surprised at how simple Heart's room was. But it was the most intriguing room of all, the elegant furniture and the window that lined the wall with a balcony protruding out of it. (right? idk...) She gasped in awe at the authentic fireplace and replicate of her knife.

"Oh wow! You made this yourself didn't you?" she laughed, examining the perfect replica.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:55 pm

(lol XD)
Heart laughed as she examined his work.

" yeah, that was my first try at it. I also carry three of them." he replied " well when i don't forget them. The balance is off on that one though so i have it in here."

he walked over to his closet and began to rummage in it.

" I have a gift for you. I was going to track you down and have it sent to you, but thank Luna you are here."

he pulled out a small ornate wood box and brought it over to bell.

" Well i am not sure you will like the design but I made this by hand. " he said as opened the box.

Inside was a rather plain platinum necklace set with the remaining of his three gems stones from the ever free forest.

" I got to missing you after a time so i set to work on this and i brought it here so it would be safe till i could send it." he explained nervously
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:11 pm

"Wow, that's beautiful!" she said in awe, gazing at the necklace, "You made this? You have talent."

She picked it up carefully, appraising the handiwork and craftsponyship. She examined the three gems that shone when she tilted them into the light. She glanced up at Heartspan through her thick lashes.

"I love it." she stated rather bluntly, "It's gorgeous, how do you make these things?"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 pm

" Well, it is the family business and i spent a lot of time being taught in our families style. " he said sweetly and a little bashfully. " I am glad you like it. "

Heartspan walked over to the window and peered out on the street.

" I know eventually i will take over for my father. I balk at it and complain but I won't let my family down. I just have more i want to do before then. I want to explore the ancient past and i want to change everyponies life for the better. Then when i am done i will come here and take over for my father. That is my future as far as i can see. D-do you think youcan see yourself in that future?" he spoke without looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Belle grinned, unclasping the necklace and placing it lightly around her neck. She looked around for a mirror, but shrugged and walked over next to Heartspan.

"Taking over your family's business is a noble thing to do," she said sweetly, nuzzling Heartspan, "As for me, I'll probably still be travelling about here and there. Of course, I'll always come back to visit you, if I can ever find this castle again." she teased, laughing. "You know I'll always return to you." she added, lightly turning his head to face her. She stared into his eyes intently, leaning in and kissing him gently.

Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 pm

heartspan kissed her back. Then as he pulled away he stayed close and looked her in the eye.
" Belle, will you marry me. You are the only pony i can give my heart to. I don't care whether you travel or not. It doesn't matter to me that we have only been together a short time. I know how my heart feels and this is what it tells me to say for better or worse, whether loss or gain, the truth of my heart is just as i have said it. So will you say yes or no?" he spoke very clearly and with as much dignity as he could.

Inside he felt as mess of nervousness, but there was no taking back the words that came from his mouth, and now only real fate would decide their course. Luna herself would determine whether his real wish would be granted or not.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:01 am

Belle's eyes widened, "um, well," she shuffled her feet nervously. Her mind fought with her heart in a short battle. Her mind fighting for logic and her heart fighting for love. Her mid was saying "no, you haven't been together long enough and you barely know him." while her heart was shouting "say yes! You love him, h loves you. It works!!"

"Well, yes! Of course I will. I love you, forever and always." she beamed, kissing him again. When she broke away, she started laughing nervously. "Oops, didn't mean to start laughing." she said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:16 am

"Well, yes! Of course I will. I love you, forever and always."

Heartspan stood for a moment in real shock. he had been so mentally prepared to be turned down. Tempting fate was a dangerous thing and thinking what he may have lost made his very soul shutter.

As her words filtered through his mind a grin slowly spread on his face and his eyes widened.
her awkward laugh was mirrored by his own, and his cheeks turned a similar deep red.

" It's ok." he laughed.

" Oh my Luna.....I-I think i have never been happier in my entire life." he spoke with awe in his voice " I love you so much belle, forever."

he placed a hoof gently behind her head, stepped in a little closer and kissed her deeply giggles nervousness and all.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:30 am

Belle was about to respond but was cut off by his kiss. She didn't care, she shuddered a bit with glee as she felt his hooves around her neck, and placed hers around his neck. She grinned through the kiss and lightly pulled Heartspan closer, holding him tightly.

She never wanted to let go, and at the moment, she was listening to her heart. So hopefully, she wouldn't have to. Belle's skin tingled and she laughed a bit, but didn't stop.

She broke away to say "Heartspan, you are my one and only. Don't forget it." and with that she gently returned her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

"Heartspan, you are my one and only. Don't forget it."

Luna had answered many of his most secret wishes. For whatever reason she had chosen to bless him with a bright fate. He felt personally watched over as belle kissed him. Thus in that moment he placed his utmost faith in the path luna laid out for him.

As they kissed he knew his utmost faith was given to one other pony. In Belle he placed his entire trust. he would not forget her words, he believed in them completely and in belle. before he had met her he had not known that anypony could so capture another's heart. he had thought such stories were only old mare's tales, but belle had changed that perception pretty fast.

he didn't really have the words to express this sort of ideal. How do you tell somepony that they make you feel complete, or at home. How do you let anypony know that they are your sunrise, or moonrise. How do you let that pony know that if you had the choice you would freeze their moments with you in time forever. there really wasn't a way, not when the words you think just barely touch the edge of how you feel. So as they kissed heartspan did his best to infuse their moment with the depthless affection, admiration, and love that he felt for this mare who had so completely stolen his heart.

As they pulled apart he knew he would never be able to tell her how much he truly loved, appreciated, and needed her, but he would make sure that through his actions these feelings would be displayed in their fullness. In that instant as their lips parted, and even before that when they were still in the forest he knew that when her world tilted he would help her hold it up. When she was lonely or lost he would give her a place to call home. he would support her dreams and help her to reach her goals. he would keep her secrets and when she was filled with sorrow he would brush aside her tears and help her to move forward even if it were tough. he would be there when she needed it.

" Belle, you are my one and only as well." he replied sweetly
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Belle felt heat rush to her cheeks, and she ducked her head in embarrassment. She grinned and froze for a second, gazing into her beloved's eyes. He was perfect, his short grey mane, his wonderful white coat, his deep blue eyes, every single piece of him, inside and out, was absolutely perfect. Belle knew she had been blessed, and for the first time believed that maybe, just maybe, there was somepony looking out for her. Somepony who had led her to the forest, somepony who had drawn Heartspan to her exact spot. Somepony who had reunited them at the library.

And she was grateful. So very grateful. Her sapphire eyes twinkled in the in the dim light, and she felt a flutter of nervousness in her stomach. Her blush deepened and she blinked, her long eyelashes lightly touching her cheek.

Her heart burned for more, but she fought against it. She held herself still, just gazing into his lovely eyes.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Belle's eyes shimmered as if infused with magic as she gazed at him. He could feel his heart beating faster as he became lost in the deeps of her eyes. For a moment he could almost feel their hearts beating in unison.

Here stood the mare who meant everything to him. She was beautiful, and bright. She was fierce and strong. She was more amazing than he could have ever dreamed a pony to be. She was fun and made him feel as if he could conquer the entire world. A slow smile crossed his lips. He could not even begin to express his gratefulness for the gift that had been given to him. Her love was the greatest gift Luna had ever given a pony, more valuable than all the stars of her blessed night combined.

he gazed at her unwilling to break the spell of the moment. recording in his heart every detail of it, every bat of her lashes, every twinkle in her eye, every sweet breath that came from her lips. She was his one true love and he would hold each of their moments together tightly in his heart. he would craft them as his own stars in the darkness of memory.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Belle bit her lip and glanced from Heart's eyes to his lips. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, a longing expression on her face. She leaned in closer and lightly pressed her lips to his. She wrapped her hooves around his neck and pulled him closer. She held tight as she kissed him, holding on as if, if she let go, he would leave and never return. Belle closed her eyes, her lashes softly tickling her cheeks.

She didn't want the kiss to end, it was the perfect moment with the perfect stallion at the perfect time and the perfect place. She didn't want to let go, and so she held on tight.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Her lips pressed to his. Her hooves encircled his neck pulling him into her kiss. His heart burned with desire as she clung to him. He ran a hoof through her hair to the small of her back as he gathered her to him. he kissed her deeply and passionately, filling each touch of their lips with his need for her. His heart burned with love for her and it trickled out along his entire being.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Belle broke away, breathing deeply and letting her hooves drop.

"Sorry, that was a bit sudden." she giggled, blushing again. She smiled nervously, shuffling her hooves.

After a second, her eyes widened with the realization that she was getting married. She blinked and her mouth went slack, she started swaying back and forth, not completely aware of herself.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Belle broke away, shuffling and blushing in this way he had become accustomed too. Her nervous giggling and apologetic exclamations were adorable and he smiled as he blushed thinking of her kiss.
Then a strange expression ghosted across her face. her eyes widened and she blinked as her mouth dropped slack. She began to sway and heartspan was quick to step near incase she blackedout.

He remember all too well the paralyzing fear when she had fell under the poison of the strange vine so long ago. Perhaps things were not so dire as back then but he would not take a chance.

" You are ok, yes?" he asked in concern
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Belle tried to respond, her mouth moved as if she was going to, but nothing came out. She blinked again, her eyes fluttering closed as she fell. Her mind reeled, trying to work again, but the shock had finally hit her.

Her eyes snapped open again and she shook her head, slowly regaining control. "Yeh, I'm fine. I just realized, I'm getting married!" she laughed, standing up and blushing furiously. "I have no idea what that was, it's never happened before."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:00 pm

To say the least Heartspan was stunned. Concerned for her safety and stunned. her words sank in deep and his stomach filled with Butterflies. he realized the gravity of it. he was getting married, and not just to anypony but to the very definition of perfection. He swallowed hard as a grin spread on his face.

" I-I .... was worried you might be ill." he said stupidly not fully able to recover from his realization.

he sat on the ground very suddenly in amazement. he sat for a few moments as his mind processed everything, and as shock came and went.

" I-I can't believe ...that i am going to marry my dream mare..." he said very absently " This...is amazing...the most amazing"

He looked at belle as he began to recover. His eyes shining with amazement his face glowing in happiness.
" By all that is Lunar and holy...I am going to marry my dream mare..!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Belle laughed and sat on the floor next to Heartspan.

"You're marrying your dream mare? Who?" she teased, throwing her head back and laughing. "Well I'm marrying the perfect stallion." she giggled, falling down the rest of the way to the floor. She layed down, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 pm

heartspan laughed a little.

" you are very adorable laying on the floor ." he teased with a huge grin " Looks like i found myself a new rug"

Heartspan leaned back on his hooves and a thoughtful look came to his face.

" We will have some planning to do i suppose..." he said idly " I better get you a ring too."

He smiled warmly at her as she lay there.

" How long will you be in canterlot before you have to leave again?" he asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:12 pm

"Well, I never technically have to leave." she giggled, sitting up.

"Is there anything in particular about the wedding you desire?" she asked formally, laughing. She stood and combed through her mane with her hoof, detangling it.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:18 pm

" mhmm... i think only your attendance is necessary, but my family being there would be nice too." he teased not at all formal." Though it comes to my mind that we should drag everyone out to that old fort where we met."

he remained reclined watching her comb out her mane.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:24 pm

"No, I mean, like, preferences. For the cake and stuff. Perhaps we should hire a planner. And you mean to the ruins? That seems a bit dangerous." she laughed, finishing on her mane. She began pacing about the room, glancing every which way at the architecture and furniture.

She mumbled to herself, only little snippets actually audible.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 pm

" Well, only mildly dangerous." he laughed " Ah, but in seriousness i think we should use a planner. I personally do not have many preferences for cake and such. Maybe something leaning toward the traditional but that would be really it as far as my preferences in design."

" So, if you don't need to leave......you will be staying her yes? rather than an inn or some such" he asked sweetly while she mumbled to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next