My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 pm

"I suppose she is." Belle replied, grinning. Malinda returned and deftly sat,

"That was Tya and Calim. They're catching the train back from Canterlot. They should be here soon." she said, finishing her soup. Belle, who was still eating, studied the dining room. She was making note of the changes. A new painting had been placed on the mantle above the fireplace, and the lighting was different. The painting was of Malinda, Tya and Calim. Since it didn't feature her father or her, she assumed it was a recent addition.

"That's wonderful, I can't wait to see them again."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Heartspan listened to the transaction. From the sound of it he would meet Belle's siblings in not too long a time. he remained quiet as he sat, thinking over the newest information. he was in a way looking forward to it but also he was quite nervous inwardly. These would be two ponies that belle herself helped to shape and he wondered how they would be.

belle seemed glad to be home and it made him happy listening to her as she caught back up with her family. he watched belle from the corner of his eye as she studied the place. Her eyes roaming over this and that. he decided it rather rude to remain so quiet and thus eh broke this silence.

" Malinda, what do you do for a living?" he asked very forwardly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:37 pm

"I run an inn in town, it's fairly popular." Malinda replied rather bluntly, taking a sip of her wine. Two servants walked in and took Malinda's and Heartspan's plates, quickly leaving the room.

Belle smiled, surprised her mother's hotel was still open. It had been rather slow the last time she'd been there, though what did she know?

A knock came at the door, followed by the opening and closing of said door.

"Mom! We're home!" called a feminine voice, Belle's ears perked up. Malinda scooted her chair back and stood.

"Well, that was quick." she laughed. Belle stood as well, motioning for Heartspan to come too. She walked to the entrance, and saw two ponies grinning wildly. Their faces changed when they saw her, their eyes widened and their mouths dropped to the floor.

"Er, Hi Tya. Hi Calim." she said nervously.

"B-Belle?" the mare asked, unsure. The stallion didn't move or speak, he just stared. Belle tentatively took a step forward, and Calim stepped backwards-as if she was a ghost.

"Um...I-I know it's been a while-"

"A while?" Calim snapped suddenly, his green mane falling into his face, "6 years Belle. six years" he said angrily. Belle was getting scared, but Tya flashed her a reassuring smile. Calim was just blowing off steam, but Belle couldn't stop the tears as they began to flow. She fell to the floor, her knees buckling.

"Calim, I'm sorry! I had to leave, it was too hard here." she sobbed. Calim stopped looking angry, and his eyes melted into softness. He rushed to her, pulling her up. She wiped the tear stains away and smiled shakily.

"Hey, sorry I yelled. I was just upset." he said, pulling her into a hug. Tya came forward, and pried Calim's hooves off her.

"Hey! I want a hug too!" she laughed, embracing Belle.

Calim's head turned and he noticed Heartspan. "Uh, who is that?" he asked rudely, pointing to him.

"Oh, Tya, Calim. This is Heartspan, Heartspan, Tya and Calim." she said, pointing to the black mare with her mane tied up, and the blue stallion with short green mane.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 am

Heartspan had followed dutifully out to meet her siblings. he had expected a tearful reunion between the three, but what he saw did not match what he had expected. It had been a full six years since they had seen each other, this was a surprise as heart had thought it had been at most a year only.

Whatever had happened when they parted had made her brother angry. A flash of fear across belles face brought heart instantly at guard. brother or not heartspan would not allow belle to suffer any harm. However it did not last long and soon they were embracing just as heartspan thought they would.

Seeing belle so filled with tears made him want to rush to her side, but he was smart enough to know that some things did not need a soft comforting touch but rather must be faced full on. This was not his fight or his business except where belle's safety was concerned, so he allowed his absence to be her support. He kept his guard raised and when they finally noticed him he did not allow his eyes to leave the three even as he bowed politely.

" A pleasure to meet you all." he said, his voice polite, calm, and filled with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:21 am

Calim nodded and Tya curtsied.

"The same to you!" she chirped, smiling and running up to him. She looked him up and down, tilting her head oddly and her mane flapping about. "I'm Tya, as Belle said. I don't mean to be rude, but...what're you doing here anyways?"

Belle rolled her eyes, her sister was always eager.

"Right back at ya." Calim smirked, leaning up against the wall.

"Er, Heartspan and I are here with big news. Um...we're getting married, and I thought you should know." she said quietly, blushing a bit.

"You're getting married?!" squealed Tya, rushing up to Belle and squeezing her tight. "That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks." Belle grinned, glancing to Calim. He had raised an eyebrow in response, and was now toying with his sword-which he had gotten in Saddle Arabia.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:32 am

Well once tya was not all over his face looking hom over like a doctor he had a chance to realize she was insane but in a nice sort of way. he looked at calim as belle made her announcement. he seemed the standard trying to be cool type of brother and it made heart smile a little. When calim began to toy with his sword it took all of Heartspans energy not to facehoof.

" We were hoping you two would be able to come to our wedding." heartspan offered. " Along, of course, with your mother."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 am

Belle nodded, "Yes, that's what I meant to say. You're invited!"

"Oh, when?" Tya asked excitedly.

"It'll be in about two months, we don't have the exact date yet."

"Interesting." Calim said boredly (IT'S A WORD!), pushing away from the wall. He sheathed the weapon and walked menacingly up to Heartspan, "You treat her right, ya here me?" he said, sneering.

"Calim! What is up with you? There's no need to be rude." Belle sighed, exasperated. She rolled her eyes and looked to Heartspan.

"Sorry." she laughed a bit, "He's all bark and no bite."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:50 am

Heartspan looked directly into Calim's eyes. he was not even shaken in the slightest. He smiled warmly.
" Of course little brother as you wish." he said adding the standard Canterlot undertone of superiority " it is unfortunate that he lacks the teeth necessary to back his bold attitude."

he prepared to receive a blow should it come but he had no intention to let this one have the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 am

Calim glared at Heartspan, "you watch your mouth." he snarled, placing a hoof on his sword. He thought better of it, and instead leaned back against the wall. He was fairly large for his young age, strong and tall. Tya was too, only less so.

"Um, anyways. How was Saddle Arabia?" Belle asked, quickly changing the subject.

"It was fantastic! Bit hot for my tastes.." Tya squeaked, beaming and laughing. She lightly punched her sulking brother, "cheer up Calim!"

He pursed his lips, but let out a laugh. Soon he was chuckling along with Tya. He slapped a hoof on Heart's shoulder, "Well you found a great girl here, you lucky duck!" he laughed, pointing to Belle.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:09 am

Heartspan smiled the superior canterlot smile he had seen so often at countless dinner parties as calim reached for his weapon. The young stallion thought better of it and leaned on the wall and Heart relaxed a little.

Belle was quick to change the subject and soon heart felt a hearty clap on his shoulder.

"Well you found a great girl here, you lucky duck!"

Heart looked at belle and could not suppress his grin.

" On that we most certainly agree." he said with a smile " belle is beyond amazing."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:20 am

Belle blushed, shaking her mane in front of her face.

"Oh honey, don't do that." Tya said sternly, brushing the hair away. Belle smiled.

"Well, congratulations." Calim grinned, hugging Belle again. He held tight, whispering in her ear, "It's good to see you."

Tears welled up in Belle's eyes again, and she wiped them away before letting go. "I've missed you guys."

She turned and walked to Heart, kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

Belle's kiss warmed his spirit and the tension with calim had called his nerves. before she could pull away he whispered in her ear.

" Would you like me to give you some time alone with your family." he said sweetly " i know you have a lot to catch up on."

He kissed her cheek and continued " i won't be offended, and i know how to find my way around.

he pulled away with a smile and touched her cheek sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:38 am

"oh, no its fine. You can stay, unless of course you don't want to. If you're bored or something it's totally fine if you go." Belle laughed lightly.

Calim grabbed her and gave her a noogie, messing up her mane. "Come on sis, we got a lot to talk about! where have ya been, watcha been doin?"

Belle pulled herself away, grinning and fixing her mane and lightly slapping him.

"If you want, you could hang out in my room, that is, if it's still there." Belle said, looking to Malinda.

"Your room is exactly the way it was when you left."

Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:43 am

" well i am not particularly board but peeking into your room does sound fun." he said " which way is it?"

He wanted belle to have a chance to be alone with her family, and he really was curious what her room was like, she had not been there in 6 years so he imagined it would be a pretty boring affair but then again one could never be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:01 am

Belle giggled and rolled her eyes, "it's up the stairs, to the left. then down the hall, second door on your right, if I remember correctly."

Malinda nodded, confirming her directions. Belle smiled and kissed Heartspan before turning back to her siblings

Her room was pretty big, with a walk-in closet and queen size bed in the center. The walls were painted dark blue and large windows took up a whole side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:13 am

heartspan kissed belle and wandered in the directions she had given. he milled around in her room looking at each thing , memorizing the details. here he imagined her early years. he opened her huge window and gazed into the world beyond.

" Luna, you have done many wonders this day." he whispered. " called out of the world those whom we sought. Granted wishes many times over. One day perhaps the favor will be returned to you. "

he sat on the edge of belle's bed.

" Six years is a long time but it seems they merge as if no time has passed. I am glad, and i have learned many things about my dear one's past. " he whispered to himself.

he lay back and without meaning to he fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:43 am

"Oh, I've been out and about. Nothing interesting, what about you two? I hear you've been on some crazy adventures."

Belle smiled and laughed as she talked with her family. It felt wonderful to see them again, and she was shocked at how quickly they fell back into old patterns. She was glad that they had accepted her so quickly.

As the sunset and night fell, she made her goodnights and headed upstairs. She had cleared it with her mom that they could spend the night if they so pleased. She made her way up to her room, quietly opening the door. She laughed quietly to herself when she saw Heartspan sleeping on her bed.

Silently, she walked up to the bed and snuck onto it. She snuggled up under the covers, trying hard not to wake him.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:56 am

Heartspan felt a movement in the bed. he opened his eyes but the room was too dark to see. he lay atop the covers and thought that most definitely it was belle. Unless of course it was her brother pulling some prank since he had unwittingly fell to sleep. he turned over and looked at the mass cuddled deep beneath the blankets. There was no way that form was belle's brother. he smiled that he had even thought such a thing was possible.

" goodnight sweet angel." he whispered but not loud enough to be heard before he turned his head to try to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:28 am

Belle was already fast asleep, and blackness surrounded her. She didn't dream, and the cold room held her under the blankets. Her mind lay blank, and her body lay still. You'd think her dead if not for the steady rise and fall of the covers.

She talked a bit in her sleep, mumbling about this and that. Most was inaudible, and she was completely unaware of her sleep-talking.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Heartspan slept soundly waking just a bit before sunrise. he listened to the murmurs coming from beneath the blankets. he felt the steady rise in fall of belle's breathing. For him it seemed a small glimpse of the future.
he thought of the ponies he had met this night, belle's family. In not long they would be his own family, or an extension of it. he rose quietly careful not to disturb his sleeping princess. he walked back to the window, looking into the predawn darkness.
They would wander the world separately at times, and they would wander together at times, they would carve out a future. Their children would take up where they had left of and so forth. he abandoned his thoughts of pointless adventure, he had more purpose now and more responsibility.
he sat beneath the window the chill air hovering over him. he watched his breath forming little clouds as he sat. he was happy he thought, not just content with how things were but honestly happy with the outcome. he smiled at this new feeling and he waited for the sun to bring a new day.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Belle blinked awake, yawning. She closed her eyes again, but reopened them. Her vision was a little blurry, and she saw a figure sitting beneath the window. She yawned again and cleared her eyes.

"Heartspan?" she asked, wondering why he was in her room-wait-she didnt have a room.....Memories came flooding back to her, and she realized where she was. Home

She pushed the covers back and stood shakily, her hooves weak from sleep.

Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:11 pm

" good morning sweetie." heartspan said as he looked up at belle.

She stood there teetering from sleepiness and heartspan just smiled and stood up just in case. he was surprised she had not gone immediately back to sleep but then again after the days events he really could not sleep so well. It had been easier to keep silent company with belle than to find rest of his own.
he was not sure what the new day would bring but he was at least optimistic.

" Do you want me to get you something to drink? some water maybe?" he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:51 pm

"No, no. I'm fine. I, I want to find my dad. I probably won't invite him to the wedding, but I want to see him again." she blurted suddenly. She clapped her hoof over her mouth, as if she could take back what she had said. Tears began to leak from her eyes, and she blinked them away. Shaking her head, she said

"I mean, er, whatever." she sighed, a bit exasperated. "Um, let's go have breakfast." and with that, she raced down the staircase.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Heartspan didn't follow her. he had expected her to want to find her father. he wanted to wipe away her tears but this was not the time for any such thing. he found he wasn't very hungry and he walked down a short space of time after her. he wanted to give her time to compose herself.
He walked out onto the front porch taking a look at his surroundings. he was not sure how her father would turn out to be like but if it was belle's desire to find him then Heartspan would help her to do it.

" Well, wish me luck Luna i think we are going to a war zone." he said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Belle sighed, wiping the tears away and replacing them with a dazzling smile. She walked into the dining hall again, where food was already set up. There was bacon and eggs, croissants, hashbrowns, and any other type of breakfast food you can think of.

Belle sat down, she was the only one there as Heart hadn't followed her there. Malinda was probably still asleep, and Tya and Calim were most likely gone already. Belle didn't mind, and she began serving herself the delicious food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next