My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny

Go down 
+2
Rez
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Kid moaned as he followed the stallion over to Calla, tripping over the mare.

"I'm sorry...are you alright...? Are you alive...? Please speak to me...I am so lonely...I am so cold...Come along with me...Let us leave...I dislike this place... I dislike myself...I want some company...I know a place...I will take you there..."

Kid picked up the mare and (despite his fragile frame and stature) carried her out of the hall and into another chamber. This new chamber has blood stained walls, a large iron maiden in the corner of the room and meat hooks with corpses strung from them hanging above. Kid dragged the mare into the center of the room where (what appeared to be) a bed made of nails laid in waiting. Climbing on top of the bed and nudging the mare to join him, he laid on it and stared at her with his empty hollow eyes.

"I am so glad you are with me....! I haven't had anypony near me in ages...! I wish I could see you...Can you see me...? are you alright...? Am I talking to another fat rat...? Please tell me it's you...i've missed you...How are you...? Do you remember me...? Please tell me you do...please tell me why..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Brawny Hooves was being beaten and cut by this mare's chains. He never felt a pain greater than this. Nor has he felt more confusion. Well, there was that one night at the Tavern four years ago... Never mind that. He was being assaulted to no end. Pretty soon, he'd become what she was from getting beaten hard enough.

"Please..." He was bleeding out of the deep cuts around his body, even starting to cough blood. "Please... No more... I have no idea what I did to you... I'm being honest, I have no memory of before I entered this chamber. All I know is... I love Calla Lily, and we have a daughter... If you are who you say you are, I would never even think about doing... this! Just, please... Spare me and my wife... If not me, just leave her alive, and let her escape this hellhole. I will do anything for her to be safe... I will give you my life... I will suffer just as you did... Just... Don't harm her any further..."

Brawny was getting weaker from the wounds. He tried to crawl away, but collapsed. Blood was pouring from his wounds. Another beating like that, and he wouldn't live to see the outside. "Please, whoever you are... Stop the beating... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:23 pm

"Hngh," she muttered, feeling herself being dragged from Brawny. "What... Who is that?"

She opened her eyes, and it took a moment before they adjusted. She looked at the little foal before groaning and replenishing her blood, pulling a bandage from midair and wrapping it over her wounds before getting a good look at the room.

She screamed and backed up, hitting the locked door.

"What... What are you?!" she cried, picking up the thing closest to her. It was a shard of broken glass, but it was sharp, and she would use it if needed.

""Just remember... They can all be saved. There is always a way.""

"Brawny?" she cried, looking around. There was that other Pegasus, too. Where was he?

"What happened to you?" she cried, looking at the foal again. He looked less sad and more psychotic, sitting among... Oh, Faust, were those corpses?

"BRAWNY!" she screamed, crying harder.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:40 pm

"Don't be scared...I won't hurt you...I don't hate you...please don't hurt me...What are you doing...? I can't see you...Please don't be angry...Did I hurt you when I brought you here...? It is safer here than the other room...Is something the matter...? Do you know what that rotting smell is...? Are you going to hurt me again...? Please don't hurt me...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...don't hurt me..."

Kid looked over at the mare with his large empty eyes, beginning to tear and cry blood onto his bed of nails.

"...Why did I deserve this...? Why did you do this to me...? Why...? I don't like this...can you undo this...? Will you please undo this...? I won't hate you if you don't...I just don't like this...please turn me back..."

Kid got off of his bed of nails and began walking over to the mare, reaching out to her to give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:44 pm

"I. Will. Not. Stop." she cried between punches. "You deserve this you heartless bastard! I don't care if you don't remember! That doesn't change the fact that you did! The same for Calla! It seems precious little Nikki will be orphaned soon!" Iris felt tear run down her face, and she grew exhausted. Her attacks became weaker and weaker. 

Her ears pricked, another voice from somewhere. She listened, stopping her hooves for a moment. She was perfectly still, her arms poised at her side and her head turned towards the sound. It came from behind the door Brawny and Calla had come from. She slunk out of the room and towards the door, Brawny completely forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Calla stopped crying as the colt limped towards her.

"The smell is a bunch of corpses," she said, trying to be brave. "Did... Did you do that?"

Trying not to flinch, she crossed the floor and enveloped the colt in a warm hug, cradling the pony to her chest the way Nikki liked it. She tried to avoid touching his wounds and the wheel.

"There, there. We'll try to fix this."

Trying again, she was shocked to get the wheel off. She chucked it across the room, where it shattered to a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Brawny Hooves saw the deranged mare trots away from him. Seeing his opportunity, he crawled away from her, still leaking blood. What did he do? And why did he do it?

Brawny dragged himself through the door he saw Calla and the foal go through. When he entered, he saw corpses, blood, and a bed of nails. Then he saw him hugging her. That colt was insane, and he couldn't do anything about it. Brawny got up on his hooves and tried to go to Calla.

"Calla... are you... alright...?" Brawny collapsed from his injuries. He was getting closer and closer to death. He needed help, and he needed it now. "Calla... If I die here... Keep me in your heart..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 pm

"No!" she cried, dropping the foal and running to Brawny's side, trying to heal the wounds. "No no no no no no no!"

The spell was bouncing off. Why was it bouncing off?

"Please," she pleaded. "Don't leave me alone! Don't leave me! I love you! Please!"

She had all but forgotten the colt.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 am

Iris turned, hearing Calla speak. She struggled mentally between the two, the unknown voice, and Calla's. 

She screamed out of frustration and fell to the ground. The floor scraped at her legs and she screamed some more. She began crying tears of blood. 

why? Why? Why?
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:11 am

"There are...corpses here...?...you aren't serious...I never knew...I just woke up here..."

Kid sighed with relief as the wheel was taken off of him, smiling with happiness, despite his missing eyes and countless wounds.

"...Thank you...that was a pain in the neck..."

Kid snickered at his pun before returning to serious mode.

"...Why did you put it on me...if you were just going to take it off...? Why did you make promises like you did....if you were just going to hurt me so badly...so...so badly...please tell me...I don't like this...I forget what you look like...Can you tell me exactly where we are...?"

Kid turned and stared dead into Brawny's eyes with his deep pits of eye sockets. Looking straight at him.

"Is that Brawny...does he have the knife again...? please tell me he doesn't...I don't like this...i'm scared...what is he doing...is he alive...? Is he attacking...? why aren't you attacking...? Is something wrong...? Was that really you...? Whats happening to me...?"

Kid felt Lily leave him and stared at her as she and Brawny reunited as a couple. Obviously he had no idea what was going on as he could not see what was going on.

"Please don't leave me...I don't like being alone...i'v been alone for so long...alone...cold...hungry...scared...Don't hate me...I just want to be loved...if you don't love me I won't let you leave...!"

Kid shambled to the door and shut it. The door apparently locking from the outside. Smiling as he turned towards his two "guests" he shambled over to them.

"Now we are here...we are here...you won't leave...you can't leave...please don't hate me...please don't kill yourselves...I don't want you dead...I want you here...I want you alive...I want you with me...What are you doing...? are you angry...? please don't be angry..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 am

Brawny Hooves was starting to fade in and out. He could just barely make out Calla and the foal. He felt Calla rush to his side and try to heal him. He was still in utter pain.

"I love you too Calla... I don't wanna leave you... But, I don't think I'll last for very long... Don't waste your breath on me... I love you Calla." He tried to pull himself closer to her, then the colt ran up in front of him, his empty and bloody eye sockets staring right at him.

"Hey there, little guy. And no, I don't have any weapons, and I'm not attacking anypony. I was attacked, and I'm bleeding very badly. Look, if I did anything to you, I'm sorry. You seem like a really nice kid, and I feel sorry for you.." He wrapped his hooves around the colt and tried to give him a hug. It was weak, due to his blood loss. "And Calla, if you can figure out how to help me, do it fast..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 am

Iris screamed once more, then hit her head against the floor with a loud bang. She stood and laughed creepily, before shambling towards the door Kid had gone through. "Come o-out! You can't hide from me!" She screeched, sauntering as well as she could to the door. She tried the handle, locked. But she knew it was locked from the outside, so she deftly unlocked it. 

She appeare suddenly behind brawny, and swung her hooves up. She brought them down hard on his skull. "Oh Calla Calla Calla, couldn't you tell how much pain he was in? It's best to put them down when they're suffering. Don't ya think?" she cackled mockingly, staring at Calla as well as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:37 am

Kid smiled as Brawny hugged him.

"I am glad to hear that Brawny...maybe that wasn't you...?...maybe you were drugged...?...I don't know...I hope it wasn't you..."

Hearing Iris speak and the noises she made scared Kid. He backed away up onto his bed of nails.

"What was that...? Are you alright Brawny...? Whats going on...? Are you there, Calla...? Please tell me you are...I don't want to be alone.....Hello? Brawny...? Calla...? Whose there...? Don't hurt me...I don't want to be hurt...i'm sorry...I can't see you...please come out...hello...? is anybody there...? ...I don't want to be alone...I don't want you to die...please say something..."

Kid began breathing heavier, looking around terrified with his black empty pits for eyes staring at everything.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 am

Brawny Hooves felt a loud thud on his skull. He had no idea what it was, but he could hear the mare's voice as he was losing consciousness. He tried to keep himself from passing out, and tell the colt what had happened to him. All that came out was a loud, painful moan that gave the sound of torture and pain.

Brawny lay on the ground, almost dead. He slowly closed his eyes, and kept trying to open them back up. The pain was starting to become stronger than him. He fell back, and his heart stopped. Unless somepony acted fast, he was a goner
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:40 am

Calla screamed and cast her spell, enveloping Brawny in a white light. It drove the suitors away and shocked his heart back to action, but he was dying. He was dying...

"NO!" she screamed, feeling his skull. There were definite dents, and there was only one thing to do. It would be excruciatingly painful, but...

"I'm sorry," she whispered, pushing a dark light through his mouth and into his skull, expanding it back to normal and healing the bruising on his brain. He screamed, and she just squeezed her eyes shut, crying and muttering, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

""They can all be saved... They CAN all be saved..."

"I'm sorry," she whispered. Can doesn't mean have to. 

With a sudden movement, she turned and yanked on the mare's wheel, and a definite crack sounded from her neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 am

Iris let out a blood curdling scream as her neck cracked. It hung at the side, and her mouth was open. She couldn't figure out how to close it. What happened? What was happening?

"J-just remember. It's your fault." she managed to stutter before falling. Her head hit the floor with a sickening sound, and blood streamed out of the wound. She gurgled a bit, red liquid foamed at her mouth and spilled over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:22 am

Brawny Hooves felt a very sharp pain in his head. He screamed out in agony, but it felt much better than before. He was starting to feel slightly healed. Then he looked over and saw the body of the mare that almost killed her.

"Thank you Calla. Thank you for saving me, and thank you for getting rid of her. I owe you my life." Brawny got up and hugged Calla. It was still a bit painful since he wasn't fully healed, but he toughed through it. The scars were still left on his body, as marks for what happened in the dungeon. Then he looked at the colt.

"I'm fine now. But you remember the mare from before? The one who said we were evil? She was torturing me and Calla here. My body is covered in scars now because of her. And now... she's dead..." Brawny honestly felt no sadness or grief over the mare's death. In fact, he somewhat enjoyed it. "Okay, so, what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:11 am

Iris clenched her hoof angrily, hearing Brawny's lies but unable to do anything about it. Sharp pain pricked her neck, sendin vibrations throughout her whole body. She was completely immobile, but somehow managed to work her mouth, 

"Kid, don't....trust...them. They. Did this." she wheezed, trying desperately to save the child. But he was insolent, and even with her dying breath she attempted to protect the ignorant foal. If she had eyes, they would roll back in her head right now. Instead, she gasped. Blood pouring from her mouth and creating a pool around her. 

(Oi! I can't be in the thread anymore 'cause she's dead!! You meany! I was having fun :p)
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:33 am

Kid didn't know what had happened, but the death of another suitor rendered him dazed and confused. He didn't know what to do and began wandering around. His mournful voice crying out hollow questions and statements.

"Hello...?...What was that noise...? Why shouldn't I trust you...? Are you alright...? Please don't hurt me...Are you going to attack...? I don't want to hurt anymore...Is it true what she said...? Why did you do this...? This IS all your fault...I don't hate you...but why...?why...?why...?"

Kid was now stumbling around aimlessly. His heart racing as fast as his mind was, unsure of what he should do. Part of him wished to murder Lily and Brawny in a horrifying and brutal way for what they had done, Part of him didn't want to hurt them and instead wished to hug them, Part of him wanted to run and scream, to stay as far away as possible from them. All of him was confused.

While Kid was bumping around aimlessly, he began knocking things over. The iron maiden crashed into the ground, the corpses on meat hooks danced around taunting Lily and Brawny, the corpses scattered around him had their entrails caught on to him as he stumbled around, the bodies now following him in his dance of confusion and terror around the room.

"Hello...? Why won't you answer me...? Is anybody there...? Why did you do this to me...? Why did you do this to Iris...? why did you do this to...."

Kid paused a moment before continuing, stopping and staring dead straight into Brawny and Lily's eyes. Everything in the room stopped, there was dead silence. His large, mournful black eyes began seeping the bloody tears again as he spoke up.

"...Nikki...?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 am

Calla's breath hitched in her throat as the foal paused.

"What?" she said gingerly. 

""...Nikki...""

"Nikki..." she repeated. 

The mare she slumped into Brawny, her body going deadweight. She slid to the floor, unconscious and unfeeling, and the name echoed around her head.

Nikki...Nikki...Nikki...

In another part of the dungeon, a little green filly lay on the floor, waiting for somepony to come and find her. She heard something...  something... her name!

"Is...that...you, Mommy?" she said slowly, blood running down her face and into her mane. "You...came...for...me!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

"Hello?" asked a tentative, shaky voice.

"I see you!" laughed another voice, this one feminine. "Bonjour!"

"Where are you?"

Suddenly, the door creaked open. A blue stallion walked in, his hooves shaking. There was only one to be seen, but another set of hoofsteps. A flash of blue mane. The blue stallion reached out, stumbling. His horn bore cuts and scratches, and gold liquid seeped from them. A strangled cackle could be heard, and hoofsteps grew closer. Chains rattling. The blue stallion stood still in the center, but hoofsteps sounded throughout the room.

"Calla!" she called mockingly, the mares voice rang through the room, vibrating the walls, "Brawny!" She laughed, licking her lips loudly. "I want you! Come out! You can't hide from me!" more laughing. The stallion stood shaking in the center, blood dripping from his face.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:25 pm

""Calla! Brawny!""

Nikki moaned quietly as she dragged her chains along, following the call. Surely they would know where her parents were. She wanted to find them... To make them stay with her forever.

"Hell...o? Is... That... You..?"

She ached, she burned, and she hurt, but it was worth it to show she loved her parents. She would make them stay with her... They would never leave her again.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 pm

"Hello...? Are you there...? Please help me..." Kid continued to stumble around the room, bumping into everything. He didn't know what was going on, he wished somepony was there for him.

Kid felt as though he should be used to this by now, but his heart ached for somepony now more than ever. He began crying, not the usual simple tear leaking, but tears coming from the heart. He sat someplace in the room, but he could not figure out where.

"P....plee...please hel...p me...." Kid began bawling his eyes out, the bloody tears rushing out of his eyes. The sound of utter despair and heartbreak filling the chambers of the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Nikki heard a foal crying as well. She turned to go after him. His voice was familiar...

"Is... that you, my friend?" she said, her voice echoing eerily through the halls. "Did you come for me, too?"

Dragging her chains across the floor, she limped in the direction of the open door, where crashes and sobs were bouncing off the walls.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Kid continued to sob, his tears forming a large puddle of blood surrounding him. He heard a familiar voice and stopped a moment.

"N....ikki...? are you there...? ...I thought you left me....like everypony else...where are you...? I cannot see you....please come here..."

Kid began to look around the room with his large empty pits for eyes, scanning for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next