My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny

Go down 
+2
Rez
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 pm

"...this will hurt...won't it...?" Kid sighed as he was flung through the air. Crashing into the wall, barely missing a meat hook that would have punctured his skull. Sliding down the wall, he slumped breathless at the bottom of the wall near the floor.

"...Calla...Brawny...run...take Nikki..." Kid stained to call out towards the older ponies. "...please take me...if you can...I don't want to die...I don't want you to die...I want to leave...I want to stop hurting...I want to live..."

Kid's wounds began reopening and he begun bleeding all over. From his eyes, wounds and mouth. So bad that he was now rendered unable to speak for the time being due to the blood.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 pm

With a bang, Tya was on her back on the nail bead, blood seeping from her wounds and the new bruises and scratches on her skin.

Nikki's magic was unfathomably good for a five-year-old filly. Those years of homeschooling and magic lessons from her mother had taught her well.

"Mommy said not to talk to strangers," Nikki said proudly. "Especially not those who hurt my friends and my parents."

She turned to her parents and smiled, her gaping mouth wide.

"Aren't you proud of me? Don't you love me?"

With no response, she laughed.

"You are going to love me!" she screamed. "I'm adorable! I'm cute! I'm funny! I'm amazing! I'm the Great Nikki! HAhAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Tya let a breath of relief pass out of her body. Has death, finally come for me? she pondered, closing her empty eyes.

"Th-thank you." she whispered as life seeped from her body.

Another mare appeared in the doorway, and wind breezed in. Her cloak billowed around her and she studied the room

"Hello, sister." she said, almost bored as she spotted Erika. She held her knives in her hoof, twirling them as she went. She stood completely unharmed, smirking in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Erika faced the pony.

"Hey, May!" she said, pretending to be excited. "So very nice to see you again. I'm sorry I couldn't be more..... Presentable, at the moment, but I have my hooves full, don't you think?"

She turned away and watched the two little suitors with the heat.

"How adorable. Such tiny targets, too. Oh, and the stallion... Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 am

"Oh don't fake that. Erika, I know you. Miss "I feel nothing." You can't trick me." May sneered, pulling out her sai as well.

She sighed, closing her eyes for a split second. Without thinking, she threw the sai. It hit Erika, pinning her to the wall be the neck. She strutted up to he, "Erika. I knew you were sadistic, but killing Tya and Calim? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:36 am

"You know I don't care, sister," Erika said dully, the sai in the wheel, which held her at quite the uncomfortable angle. "I don't know who anypony is. I can't see."

With the last word, she pointed to her eyes, which started leaking more blood at the small touch.

"Somepony blinded me. Somepony put this wheel on my neck. Somepony sewed chains into my hooves. I want to repay them for their kindness. Was it you, sister?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 pm

"Of course it wasn't, sister." May snarled at the last word, mocking the word. "I just happened to stumble upon this mansion during my, let's say, line of work. I thought I'd come check it out, I heard some nasty sounding screams. And I'm sorry that this has happened to you." she said this with no emotion, as usual.

She twirled her dagger, her eyes uncaring and bored. "So, who else is here? If the 'torturer' is here, I'd like to know."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Erika grinned.

"That's just it. I don't know. I heard that only the instigator can reverse the damage, and I would rather like to, you know, be able to see again. I just don't know who did it..."

She felt more blood drip from her face.

"I wonder how long I have until I lose too much blood."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 pm

May waved her hoof blatantly, "Really any unicorn could fix you up. But, there's no way to restore your eyes. They've been completely ripped out." she observed. Stepping away from her sister, she looked at the other suitors.

"Well well, looks like I've found a torture house eh? So who did it, I'd love to know."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Brawny Hooves was lightheaded and hazy after his skull was fixed. It took him a while to figure out exactly what was going on. From what he could gather, himself and Calla were focused on the colt and a very familiar foal.

"Nikki? What... happened to you? Was this my fault too? And, you sound different... You sound... crazy. And that other colt is... Kid? Oh Faust... Nikki..." Brawny turned his head and vomited at the sight of Nikki and the thought that he would actually do something like that to his own flesh and blood.

"Oh Calla, don't tell me we actually did this! Tell me this is a dream! Tell me they're lying! Nikki, are you okay? Are you in pain?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:15 pm

"I... I don't know!" Calla cried, still staring at the dead body of Iris. "I... I can't believe I just killed her... and... and Nikki... just killed that pony..."

She heard the sound of scuffling outside.

"Come on," she coaxed to Kid. "I'm going to fix you. I promise. I got the wheel off, see?"

She looked frantically at her daughter, who was laughing maniacally in a way she had never heard before. She looked at Brawny, then back at Nikki, then back to Brawny. She was helpless.

Closing her eyes, she let a white light wash over the room. When it cleared, there Kid stood, with eyes and no chains. There were still a few scratches and wounds across his pelt, but he was a full pony. That's all that mattered.

Suddenly, Nikki pounced, shooting hornets and fire from her horn. As much as she couldn't leave, she knew she had to save the colt who was certainly a real colt... Even if it meant leaving her daughter to possibly hurt herself further, for the next couple of minutes.

She threw Kid onto her back and motioned to Brawny, tears pouring even harder fro her eyes and down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:12 pm

"He-hello?" squeaked a quiet voice, "Wh-who's there? C-can you help me? I, I can't see. Please, help me?" a frail frame stepped out of the shadows, her light green coat spotted with blood. She shook, her black eye sockets staring into nothing. The purple on her hooves shone with red liquid, and chains rattled.

"Y-you just helped the foal..right? C-can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Kid smiled for a moment when he realized he could see again. That his world was no longer just an empty pit of blackness. His face was lit up with pure happiness and joy.

Though this was quickly replaced with a look of sheer horror when he saw where he was. He suddenly longed for the ability to not recognize the horrors around him. The image so terrifying, paralyzing him with fear.

If it were not for Calla picking him up, Kid would probably have just stayed a living statue.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Brawny Hooves looked down at Nikki trying to harm them. This was his worst nightmare. His own filly was trying to kill him. And he may have tried to kill her and he didn't remember. He didn't know what he could do to protect them, or help Nikki. He sighed and tackled his daughter.

Brawny tried to hold down Nikki to the best of his ability. His muscles kept her down, but he was very worried about the horn. Calla taught her all kinds of magic, and Faust knows what she learned during all of this. He at least held her down long enough for the two to run.

"Nikki, listen to me. This is your father. Mommy and I are trying to help you. We don't want to harm our only foal. We love you, and you're the best thing to ever happen to me. To see you like this... Please don't hurt us, Nikki. All we wanna do is help. Don't you like being in our family?" Brawny tried removing the wheel from Nikki's neck
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 am

Nikki squealed in pain as somepony tugged at the wheel on her neck. Whoever had attached it had done it well, making it impossible to pull over her head. The motion cause more blood to seep out of the various wounds on her body.

"NO!" she screamed, blasting the pony back and jumping on top of something flat. "No one beats the magnificent Nikki!!"

With her hooves full and Brawny with head trauma, Calla had no choice but to yank her husband out of the room and shut the door.

"Wait! No! Stay! Don't leave again!" Nikki cried from inside, realizing she was alone. "Please!"

Calla collapsed against the door, sobbing and holding the other foal close.

"You... you need to help the other suitors, my friend," she said, crying. "Please. We'll save her. The recording said there is always a way, and I would rather die than leave my foal."

She shooed Kid.

"Go! Hurry!" she whispered.

Shakily getting to her hooves, she hooked one of her legs around Brawny's and looked to the door.

"Ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:43 am

"W-wait! how am I supposed to do that!?" Kid asked, panicked turning back towards Calla. "I...I don't think I can, that seems to be something reserved for you and Brawny! Not to mention...the only suitor that actually liked me...well...sh-she's dead."

Kid looked around, nervous and terrified. He knew that the other suitors wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

"L-look...I don't know how to save the others...or if I can...but I can help you escape later on." Kid said as he stuck close to Lily and Brawny. "Walking around here for so long...i've memorized how each step feels...and what the doors that lead outside feel like!"

Kid then stopped and sat down, his mane covering one of his eyes.

"Until we get to that stage though...I can't really do much other than yell "Watch out!" on occasion." Kid sighed as he stuck near them. "and please don't make me escape on my own...the others will kill me on site!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:23 am

Brawny Hooves got up after more brain trauma and stood next to Calla. They had to help their poor foal out. But it really seemed hopeless. But if there was any Suitor in this entire Faust forsaken dungeon that he wanted to save, it was Nikki Hooves. Brawny shook his head and stood by Calla

"I swear, I've been hit on my head so many times you'd thing I'd forget my name is Brawny Bucking Hooves." Brawny chuckled to himself, surprised he could find humor in a dark situation like this one. "So, what do you suppose we do, Calla? To be honest, I'm kind of scared of our own foal"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Calla smiled wanly at the colt.

"I know for a fact that there is another pony in this dungeon," she said with confidence. "I've heard her fighting with a suitor. If you can find her and help her back to us, I'm sure we'll get out alright. Okay?"

She held Brawny and looked at the door.

"I think we need to subdue her. We need to talk some sense into her. Treat it like any household punishment. You pin her down, and I'll block her magic. Then we should be okay."

She jumped as her daughter pounded on the door.

"Why did this happen? Please, come back! Come back..."

Calla bit her lip. Did her daughter really want them... Or was it a ruse.

"Ready?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Star frowned and blood continued to seep from her wounds. "Where did you go? Why won't you answer me? Help me, help me!" she called, sobbing through her teeth. She bit back tears that couldn't come, and shambled forwards, trying to hear the voices again.

"I-I won't hurt you, I just want help. Please." she whimpered, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Brawny Hooves nodded at Calla, ready to go back into the room and face their now deranged daughter. How did something like that happen to her? Why did something like that happen to her? He sighed at the thought, and tried to remove it. Right now, he needed to help Nikki. By punishing her

Brawny opened the door, ran in, and held Nikki down, waiting for Calla to come and block her magic. Hopefully she wouldn't do the same thing as last time. Brawny might have more amnesia by the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Kid's ears flattened and he took a deep breath as began searching the different dungeon corridors. His heart beating faster than ever before, terrified of what he might see with his restored vision.

Though after too much longer, Kid lost his cool and broke down.

"I...I CAN'T STAND IT HERE ANY LONGER!! THIS ISN'T MY PUNISHMENT!! I'M LEAVING!!!"

Kid screamed as he tore through the hallways, using the grooves and details around him to find the exit and busting through the door.

Once he was out, he took a large breath of fresh air and sighed, feeling guilty about those still trapped within the hells of the dungeon. Staying put a moment, Kid decided that he would need to go find help from somepony.

"There must be a town or village or something someplace nearby..." Kid sighed looking around at the dense forest surrounding the dungeon. He only saw one path and decided that was the one he would have to take.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm

An evil laugh rang around the room, and the torches suddenly went out.

"You came for me... I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you!"

Calla suddenly felt herself being smashed into the wall. She slid down slowly, but not before the magic glow had faded.

With a snap, she cast a spell and covered Nikki's horn in a black goo. The suitor struggled to cast another spell, but she couldn't do anything.

"Brawny!" Calla cried. "Try and talk some sense into her!"

Calla cast the spell to try and heal her, hoping Brawny could help her.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at Nikki's horn covered in black goo. Must have been how Calla blocked her magic. Man, Unicorns are weird. He put on his most stern and angry voice and glared at Nikki. Then he realized she had no eyes, and they had blood coming from them. He glared at her eye holes.

"Nikki Hooves! This is your father speaking! You've been a very bad filly! You hurt mommy and I, and you're grounded! Go to your room and think about what you've done! And no magic or toys! Do you understand me?!"

Brawny pointed off into a random direction, forgetting that her room wasn't even here. He still got his point across. Hopefully a punishment would work.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Despite being mentally insane, Nikki started crying, tears mixed with blood pouring from her eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy! I-I don't know where my room is, Daddy! I-I thought you came to take me home..."

Calla took a deep breath as she felt the wheel separate from Nikki's neck, allowing the filly space to truly lay down. She hasn't realized how tired her baby was, as the foal quickly fell asleep in her father's hooves.

With another deep breath, she cast her spell. A new white light washed over the room, and when it's blinding glow vanished, there her foal was, mostly whole and fully pony.

Calla hasn't realized how tired she was, but all the spells had worn her out. She could barely keep her eyes opened as she smiled.

"Nikki... Come to Mommy. You're not grounded. It's okay."

The filly woke immediately and barreled into her mother, crying and feeling her face.

"I can see, Mommy! Nikki's a pony! Yay!"

"Yes, Nikki..." Calla said slowly, holding the little green body close. "You are a pony, and that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:02 am

Brawny Hooves smiled at her changed filly. She was finally back to normal. He trotted over and hugged his family. Calla was looking tired, which left Brawny very worried. He was starting to get a bit tired himself. He yawned and picked Nikki and Calla up.

"Come on you two... We still need to get out of here. And I'd hate to see what happens when you fall asleep. And don't worry Nikki, we'll be back home soon enough."

Brawny slowly trotted towards the next door, trying to keep his eyes open. This place was horrible. They did terrible things when you were awake. Imagine what you'd wake up to in this dungeon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: