My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of a stiff drink

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:55 pm

gemini chuckles at the other two, still drinking his first cup." i just don't drink often, so two is my limit. now, brawny, will you be able to get home safely while that intoxicated?" he asks, concerned for how well the earth pony would be able to get home without getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Brawny, messing up his words "I'm ok. I think I can *hic* go home without dying. This is nothin' anyway. I remember one of my buddies made be drink 2 kegs upside-down"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Finishing his second mug, and feeling slightly more relaxed, Fireseeker turned to Brawny.

"Well, even though I've been here for just over a week, I want say that on behalf of everyone in town, welcome to Ponyville, Brawny Hooves."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 pm

"mhm. welcome to ponyville. if you ever need to find me...well, its liable you will need help to find me. i tend to be working or hanging out with friends. or napping on a cloud by the train-station. also, don't be afraid to talk to ponies who are looking lonely. i made more than a few friends like that." gemini said, trying to be as useful as he can, listing off random advice here or there.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

"Thanks to both of you. I think i'll head home now. But before i do, i'll take a drink for the road" Grabs a mug of cider and stumbles out "Later everypony!" Falls flat on his face right outside
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:03 am

gemini looks over to fire." so...i think its time i head off too. you going to be fine heading home fire?" he asked, looking other at the other pegasus as he hiccups slightly." hmm...better stick to the ground as i head home..don't want to fly into someponys house or crash."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 am

Fireseeker nodded, getting off the bar stool and heading to the exit.

"Yeah, I'll be fine so long as I stick to the ground. Don't drink and fly. See you around Gem-"

He stopped right outside to see Brawny lying face down in the mud, giving a whole new meaning to the name 'earth pony.'

"Erm, you ok buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Brawny gets up, nearly falling back over "Yeah, I'll be fine. It's nothin" Brawny continues to stumble home but with better balance this time around
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm

gemini walks out and sees brawny stumbling home, then looks at fire with a curious look." i thought he already left?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 pm

"If you say so," Fireseeker replied to Brawny, watching him stumble away.

He turned to Gemini and shrugged. "He was just laying around out here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stiff drink   In need of a stiff drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a stiff drink
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2