My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)

Go down 
+8
Fireseeker
Vinyl Dash
LegendaryPwny
Green Bolt
Blind Side
Comical
Wild Card
Firework
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:20 pm

(( Guess I should reply to this then... ))

"Right," Wesson acknowledge, tipping his head and taking his leave.

He hadn't expected the rebels to be organised but Brawny seemed far too casual for the leader in a war. Hoping he could cope, Smith Wesson made his way back to Suspicious Package and nodded.

"Ok. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:33 pm

((Hmm, I suppose now that we're going our separate ways, order isn't as important. However, do you guys think that new threads should be made for the separate missions or not? If I were to guess I would think that three different groups in three different settings would make this thread quite cluttered.))

"Sure. Ah'm about ready ta head on back to where I came from, just gimme a sec..."

"Alrighty then." Suspicious Package waited as Smith Wesson exchanged a quick word with Brawny Hooves, landing as he left and adjusting his rifle to a more comfortable position. The Earth Pony finished soon after he left, and nodded to Package.

"Ok. Let's go."

"Coolio." Package began walking to the main entrance/exit of the rebel base, expecting Wesson to follow. "So you're from Appleloosa?"

[Left for Appleloosa]

Last edited by Vinyl Dash on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Smith Wesson followed Suspicious Package as he lead the way out.

"That's right. Well, Ah'm from further west than that, but Ah settled there years ago when Ah was a young stallion," recounted Wesson.

He wasn't an elderly pony by any stretch but his youthful days had been and gone. He was still very much an active pony.

"'Least being from those parts will put the local's minds at ease when they see your rifle," Wesson added as they reached the exit. "Now come on, we gotta get movin'."

[ Left for Appleloosa ]

(( You want to start the Appleloosa thread Vinyl? ))
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm

((Zebras eating straw? We are much worse than that.))

Rusty stood there, not sure what to do. So many of the other ponies had been given missions. Why not Rusty?
Well, that's obvious, he thought to himself. He was search and rescue! It would be better for everypony, well, everypony except a bored Rusty, if he didn't have anything to do. However, just to be sure...

Rusty trotted up to Brawny and asked, "Is there anything I can do, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Brawny looks him in the eyes. "Hehe, there isn't much for somepony like you to do. When you become a little more..." He looks up and down Rusty "Useful.... you can talk to me." Brawny walks away and thinks to himself Man, that felt great

Brawny goes to think of more ways to defeat the swine that is the Unicorn Elite, and hopefully not come into contact with Rusty again. He speaks to himself: "Just hope that the ponies I sent don't screw everything up"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Mid walk Comical heard the chat of Brawny and Rusty. He stopped and turned back around to face them. "Hey, Rusty, correct?" He took two steps forward and motioned a front hoof towards himself. "Come here, I might have some use for you." He put his hoof down and walked into a separate corridor of the base, thinking that the new pony was behind him.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 pm

After that conversation with his most "loyal" of soldiers, he turned his attention to Dylgo and her squad. "You three gonna have any trouble with you mission?"

By that time, Firework had made her way over to Dylgo and Green Bolt, raring to go.

"No sir, I don't think we'll have that much trouble. If things do escalate, I'll keep the firework explosives to a minimum so they don't damage the town. They're great against enemy Pegasi though."

Turning away from the leader, she addressed her teammates.

"Ready to go?" she said excitedly, swishing her tail around at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 pm

As he walked along with this Comical pony, Rusty wasn't sure if he was just playing a trick on him or not. His name is Comical, after all. Whatever it was, Rusty was willing to do it.
"Where are we headed and what am I doing?"
Rusty looked at him with a crazy look in his eye and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 am

"Search and rescue, am i right?" Comical said as he entered opened the door to a room. It was small, and there was nothing but a table with some papers, and a lamp. The stallion dressed in black picked up a blue sheet of paper. It was a map. "I need somepony to come with me to trottingham. There appear to be some innocents who have tried to reach us, yet never made it. I need you to go and do your thing." He took off his hat and his shades, along with his cape and vest. "Now, there are quite some others from the UAE in this area." He pulled out what seemed to be pocket watch and pressed the button atop. In about ten minutes it changed his appearance to that of Rusty. "While you pick up these extra hands, I will make sure the actual you is not in any harm. Now, the mission begins tomorrow, get ready."
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

What a clever way of escape! "Yessir, Sir! I will be ready by midnight, sir!"
Rusty quickly checked his potions he had with him in his hooffle bag.
Basic wounds, fog and smoke clearing, fog and smoke screening, x-ray vision, sensory heightening...

Rusty was ready already.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:03 pm

((Hi everypony! This is a general reminder to just slow down your posting, just enough to allow others to post who are not on as often. I know you're all excited about it, but please show some consideration to your fellow RPers. This will also allow others a chance to jump into the RPs and topics. And don't leave anypony behind in the posting! Thank you!))
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm

After a long and tiring walk/lim from Appleloosa to the rebel base, with constant falling behinds and an embarrassing lecture about knowing wether or not you need assistance. Kid was glad to see that they actually HAD a base. With chairs, air conditioning and barracks too! Ah, how much it made him homesick to be away from the U.A.E base.

"Alrighty, newbies, it seems as though there is a mission going on out of the base. I would like you all to go to the barracks with others around your age..." The mare bellowed to the recruits. "Except for you, little one, you should report to the...infirmary and get some more bandages on that wound."

Kid hadn't been paying attention to his bandages, but he had now realized he had left a trail of blood. This could be advantageous to the U.A.E if they found that trail. He could only hope that they were keeping record of how he got to the base and where it was from his iris-cam.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kid said with a rehearsed sense of child-like wonder. "Right away!"

Kid then looked around and trotted of towards the infirmary of the base, making sure to look around as much as possible without going crazy over board head shaking.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

It had been an interesting group of months.

Apparently, the ponies of Canterlot thought it was a good idea to gather up all the ponies in Equestria and teach them how to kill other ponies. Some other ponies had a problem with this idea so they decided to respond in what might be the most self defeating way possible, i.e by killing ponies.

So it had been about five or six months of ponies killing each other. Loyal was loving it, and was contributing her part to the body count. Unfortunately, some ponies just weren't appreciative of her services of Equestrian Society and were hunting for her head. It was quite irritating, dealing the amateurs that thought she was an easy, what was it now? She honestly stopped counting after 3.5 million bits. But it was tedious, after all the ponies that simply...walked into her knives. Multiple times.

Hopefully, the ponies in this place wouldn't try to kill her, and if they would, at least they would try being a challenge. Surprisingly for a supposed secure bunker, nopony had noticed her simply walk in and start wandering around the place looking around for possible food and resting places.

However, medical supplies were just as nice.

"Bandages, antiseptic, scalpels and gauze..." the teenage mare sung to herself as she rummaged through the infirmary's bounty.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 am

As Kid approached the infirmary of the Rebel base, he overheard somepony singing about the stock of the infirmary. Hearing this, he figured the Rebel's must have a large supply of these; and somepony is taking inventory. As he entered the infirmary, he saw a teen aged mare going over the inventory. 'Guess I wasn't the first pony under 18 to get into the rebels.' Kid thought to himself as he limped into the infirmary.

"Uhhmm...are you the nurse?" Kid asked the mare as he trot/limped over to her. "...I was...uhhh...told to report to the infirmary to get some new bandages applied..."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:26 pm

"Stitches, cream, and wee little colts," Loyal sang as she turned to the intruder, stashing the stuff away in her saddle bag, "Huh, so they're getting even younger ones to kill now. How very curious. Wait, is this the rebel base, or some other military outpost? They all look the same, after a while."

She thought about it for a bit, then decided playing doctor for a bit wouldn't be so bad. "Haven't seen the 'official' medico for a while actually, but if it's something as simple as changing bandages, I can do that. Had to wrap myself up frequently." She gave a beaming grin. "Take a seat over there, and we shall begin."

Grabbing what she needed from the stock, Loyal then asked, "So how does a young colt end up in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 am

Kid trot/limped over to the open hospital bed that the mare had pointed him towards. having initial trouble getting up due to his condition, he was finally able to and sat waiting for the 'nurse'.

"Simple, I got hurt....and then got sent to the infirmary!" Kid joked with the mare as he waited. "Isn't that how everypony ends up in here?"

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Loyal thought about it. If it was a joke, she didn't treat it as one. "No...some ponies come here to steal supplies, sleep on the job, flirt with doctors, have romantic trysts, die...then you usually go the morgue, then have a wake, then be buried in the ground, where you eventually get eaten by worms." She smiled. "You don't look like the sort to die for a bit a day or for some petty distinction."

Loyal then picked up a scalpel and stashed it away. "So tell me, young one, how can you trust a group that would willingly send a colt to use as cannon fodder? Especially when the cannon fodder in question is yourself?" She picked up a bottle of something or other, examining the label, before stashing it away as well.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 am

The door opened. The watchpony said "We got a new recruit....I think? I can't understand her so much, something about Saddle Arabia or Equigypt or something..."

Torna walked in, wearing a black Saddle Arabian dress, and lapis jewelry. On her side was a swerved dagger, the shape curving like a road with many turns. The dagger had a golden hilt with obsidian bands on it, decorated with more lapis. The blade had some form of ancient writing carved into it, as a normal blade might have runes. She also carried a blunderbuss slung across her back, an antique gun, but it works just as well. The dress was not too decorated, but had a few golden patterns on it. She searched for the nearest pony, hoping to find the person in charge.

Last edited by Torna on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 pm

"Well...i'm not really cannon fodder." Kid sighed as he started to miss the nurses at the U.A.E. Hopefully they were recovering. "I'm just here to support around the base, maybe do some low-risk tasks out in the town"

Kid watched as she stashed away the medicinal supplies, realizing that this mare was helping out in more than one way. Putting bandages on him AND harming the Rebels by taking away supplies. Though she could also just be a field medic heading out soon...Maybe the second more likely. Still, being hopeful was always a great way to avoid having a mental break-down.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:21 am

Loyal paused with her search, playing with a scalpel. An unearthly grin formed on her expressions. "Colt..." she drawled, turning towards him, "In this world, everypony is cannon fodder." In a flash, the scalpel was at his throat.

"Suppose I were to drag this tool of healing across some precious vessel and let your blood drain onto to the floor for me to clean up later. It is doubtful that your disappearance would be noted by the time I would be able to leg it and be long gone, if at all. Funny thing is, if we were on the opposing side, I'd be saying the same thing." she purred, "There is nothing that's stopping me from ending what has been, I suspect, a short and rather miserable existence. Instead, out of the kindness of my heart, I am going to give you some advice: You never forget your first kill, so make it quick and clean...wait, wrong bit, sorry. Only you care about your soul. To everypony else? You're a curious combination of blood, flesh and bone, a pawn to further their own ends. They will throw you to the timber wolves if it saves their own hides."

Withdrawing the scalpel, she returned to her earlier cheerful demeanor. "Just a thought. Now to those bandages." Humming the same tune she was singing before she started addressing them.

"You didn't really answer my question from before," she asked in the middle of removing the bandages, "Why did you give your life to La resistance, young o-, and can I call you something else? 'Young one' doesn't really fit."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Kid was now terrified of this nurse too. What is up with nurses and being utterly terrifying? Kid shifted around as he sat, which was a mistake as he felt another large shock of pain.

"Name's Chylde." Kid said uncomfortably as he felt more nervous about being in the same room as the mare who almost just killed him.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Comical reached the rebel base from his mission at Trottingham. He strolled in through the main entrance and greeted the guards who saluted him. Soon after his entrance he pulled out his watch, fixed the arms, and it ejected a small mic. Into it he spoke: "Hello all fellow Rebels! It is I, Comical. I will need you all to report to the mess hall in order to tell the events that took place in the Trottingham search and rescue mission. ASAP." The Voice was projected all over the base through speakers attached to the corners of every hallway.
About Ten minutes later, Comical found his way to the Mess hall. He entered only to see a few ponies inside. "Where is everypony?" he asked, he looked down at his pocket watch to see that it was 2 A.M. "Oh... it seems that i have not been that conscious of time lately..." he walked over to one of the food stands, picked up a tray and started plopping hay fries onto it. he walked over to the Stage in the middle of the Mess and placed his Tray down, adjusted the mic that was rising from under the stage, and chewed on a Fry. "For those of you who have showed up, i would like you to pass on this information to your fellow rebels. Unfortunately, Brawny Hooves, our rebel leader, has been captured. We, who were on the mission, were not able to stop the UAE scum who did so." He stopped to pick up a fry and swallowed it. " As from now on I am your leader! We will start our searches within the week, and if any sightings, or clues leading to his whereabouts are given, I wish to be the first to hear about it!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Loyal smirked a smirk which spoke volumes of how much fun she was having messing with this kid. Finishing changing his bandages, she said, "You know, Cannon Fodder, that if you want to stay on my good side, You'll learn not to ignore certain questions. Especially ones that I have to repeat. And trust me, you'll want to stay on my good side when you're dying a slow and horrible death out on the battlefield. You'll want to answer my questions quick smart, too. Got it?"

Hello all fellow Rebels! It is I, Comical. I will need you all to report to the mess hall in order to tell the events that took place in the Trottingham search and rescue mission. ASAP.

Looking up at the roof, Loyal responded, "Oh, goody! I was feeling like a midnight snack. You're coming with me, Fodder, and you are going to tell me why you became a rebel. This seems important, anyway." She grabbed the colt and dragged him along with her.

---

Apparently, not many ponies were into the whole 'midnight snack' business. Keeping Cannon 'Chlyde' Fodder with her, she grabbed a plate, some food, and plonked herself down at a table, listening to what appeared to be the leader of the mess.

After the announcement that the old boss was captured, and the new boss had a vague plan that only a few would actually hear, she turned to Kid. "So, what do you think about that?"

(Kid, if this severely screws up what you want to do, say so and I'll adjust my post accordingly.)
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:05 am

Hello all fellow Rebels! It is I, Comical. I will need you all to report to the mess hall in order to tell the events that took place in the Trottingham search and rescue mission. ASAP.

Torna heard this from the near-entrance. She quickly headed to the mess hall to find out what, exactly, was going on. She walked quickly but carefully, making sure the blunderbuss didn't fire on her while she was trying to get to the mess hall.

She arrived a little late in the mess hall. She did not attract much attention, because she was quiet entering. She sat down at an empty table after getting some food and waited for more announcements to come, whether or not they would would be unknown to her.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 am

It's around this time when Kid started feeling like he probably shouldn't have signed up with U.A.E for deep-cover. It's also about the time when Kid started feeling like he should just desert the whole mission and leave this celestia-forsaken war. Deep in his thoughts about how he wanted to leave this war so badly, he had forgotten to get any food.

"Unfortunately, Brawny Hooves, our rebel leader, has been captured."

Finally, something good! Maybe the U.A.E will be able to track down the rebel base because of him and this whole war will be over!

"So, what do you think about that?"

"I think our work just got tripled." Kid laughed nervously as he scooted out of knives range from the mare. Thankfully not harming himself as much as usual.

Last edited by Kid on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next