My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)

Go down 
+8
Fireseeker
Vinyl Dash
LegendaryPwny
Green Bolt
Blind Side
Comical
Wild Card
Firework
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 am

Green Bolt looked concerned. How could our leader be captured this early?
He shook his head "No I need to worry about getting back up in ponyville." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:56 am

Taking bites out of her meal, Loyal said, "That's it? No wondering how our charismatic and glorious leader got captured, that sort of thing? Just 'work just got tripled'? Oh well. You didn't get anything though." She pushed her plate towards Cannon Fodder. "Eat up. And you can tell me why you think working for the rebels is a worthy cause to get captured, tortured and ultimately killed for."

As she was speaking, Loyal also took note of the ponies around her, running scenarios in her head about how to kill each and every one of them if she had to. There was a beautiful array of options on hoof, with the amount of cutlery and foodstuffs to take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

Torna looked around the room. This clearly was not a good start, a bad time to walk in for sure. Although the crisis at hand was a major problem, she could only think of the practical uses of mustard gas. The different ways it could be applied, ventilated through the houses, sprayed in through a hole, using gas shells shot out of mortars, the applications were endless! Perhaps her mind was stuck on mustard gas seeing the food around the room, maybe it was some sort of rescue tactic. Gassing the enemy could have serious backfire, considering they had our leader. Once he was extracted maybe? The experimental railroad gun could do quite a bit of damage, even the Grosse Kampf Wagon. Of course these weapons were merely legend, a prototype of a blueprint still being designed. Though, if these ramblings of a crazy pony worked, the side which owns them would change the tide of the battle. Of course, these are also highly impractical. The railroad gun needs a train to carry and takes much too long to load. The shells might need a cart for themselves. The GKW would be far too slow to do any damage. The mobile fortress would be an easy target of any fire what-so-ever. Her mind raced with these thoughts as she simply stared around. She looked back to her kris dagger and thought of two things: how well it would disembowel an enemy, and how well it would cut a sandwich. Her schizophrenia has finally found a use: the racing mind, no matter how little of the condition remained, was still able to easily form several scenarios and play them each out in her head even during times of stress. In a way, the disease which was now merely residual had made her a better tactician than anyone she knew. Even now, in this time of worry, she was thinking immediately of ways to solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Kid couldn't tell the mare why it was a noble cause to be working for the Rebels. Mainly because he despised the Rebels; as much as any U.A.E operative. Hence the reason he chose deep-cover, he would get to see the end of the Rebels up close. Though, telling somepony that would just end with him being exposed and executed. And he wasn't going to allow that to happen.

"No, no, you had the last question. It's my turn." Kid smiled as he started eating the slop the mare had put in front of him, already wishing he was back in the U.A.E. "Why are YOU even here? you obviously don't seem to be 'touched' by the cause. Nor do you seem optimistic that we would win."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Loyal chuckled. "You're right about that, Fodder," she said, "I don't give a damn of what some court in Canterlot decides to waste their bits on in a fit of blind panic and stupidity. The draft doesn't affect me, and I'd be quite happy with walking the Earth and sleeping under the stars."

She took out a scalpel and started idly making marks on the table. "The thing is this: The reaper gives not a single fuck about petty politics or silly sides, and where death goes, I follow. I serve nopony but the dying, and if the rebels are going to give the resources to do so without subjecting me to the orders of some overentitled quack who hasn't even seen a battle, then I'm not refusing their generosity."

Casually pointing the scalpel at Kid, she said, "Now quit stalling. You know my question, and I want an answer. I think I've figured you out, but I'd like to hear it straight from the horse's mouth."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Kid was worried a bit at 'I think I've figure you out.' However he did his best to conceal it. He was also starting to wish the the U.A.E would just burst in guns a-blazing so that he wouldn't have to be near this mare any longer.

"If you've figured me out, why do you need me to tell you?" Kid asked with smirk as he finished the slop that was on the plate. "An even bigger question is...Why do you care? You did your job of bandaging me up...and I must say you did a mighty fine job at it."

Kid pushed the plate away from him.

"So now why do you even care about me?" He asked as he stretched a bit, regretting it as his injuries began to hurt massively from doing so. "I mean...just another patient, right?"

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

"Look around, Fodder," Loyal said, "Here we have a collection of outcasts, scoundrels and ne'er do wells, the sort of ponies that would rebel against the state. You, however, are a colt, one with not even a cutie mark yet, being used as a pawn by subversive elements to be sacrificed as a mere pawn for a cause you probably don't fully understand. Also, you're a smartass, which decreases your life expectancy considerably, and probably ends with you going on some rather pointless mission with a high probability of you dying. You know, the ones made up on the fly with nary a scrap of preparation."

"Anyway, a life is a life is a life. So, Cannon Fodder. Why throw your childhood away for a cause like this?" She tossed the scalpel up in the air and caught it.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well think of it this way..." Kid smiled at the mare. "Since i'm in the war, no matter which side wins, history classes for the future me will be a breeze!"

Kid was looking over the mare nervously. He REALLY wanted to get away from her. The only thing that was preventing him from bolting, was the idea this mare might kill him if he did. He could only hope that he would be assigned a mission (that he will obviously botch) in a little while...or that she gets a mission and is capture...or killed... A morbid thought for a morbid mare?
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Green Bolt ran up to the two ponies having a conversation.
"Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting this conversation, where can I get backup, we need help in Ponyville... NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:40 pm

((Would any of you fine ladies and/or gentlemen object to me joining this RP?))
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:47 pm

((You'd have to ask Firework about that, Ozy.))
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:03 pm

((Mm. I did but she did not respond yet. I apologize, I will try again.))
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 am

Torna saw Green Bolt run up to the two ponies. What was happening? Torna wanted to know, so she just sat there. Because sitting in place is a good idea during these times. She realizes that she still has no food. Mustard gas sounds really good right abou-...what? What was she thinking? Mustard is an effective physical weapon as well as a psychological one. To most, this conversation inside her head makes no sense to anyone. To her, it still makes no sense. Anyways, perhaps something exciting is happening. What if the leader has been rescued? What if he has been executed? What is the base has been captured? Well, that last one is probably not true......probably.......either way, Torna hopes this event is a good one.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:59 am

Fodder, there's not going to be a future you, Loyal wanted to say, but another pony ran to them and interrupted before she could say so.

"Now, calm yourself down for a second here," she drawled, not sounding concerned in the least, "And when you do, you better explain the situation clearly and concisely. Lack of actual planning and consideration is how most this crashes and burns."

It was a definite weakness of any rebellion, but this rag of tags seemed especially tattered, it was a wonder that it got off the ground at all, in Loyal's mind. If a pony could have just waltzed in and made herself at home, then it spoke volumes about the severe miscalculation that the UAE had of the rebel's competence level that they haven't simply flooded the ranks of ponies loyal to the crown and completely destroyed it from within.

After all, if a mere colt with no cover story at all could break in, what did that say about the competence of the rebels?

"And you can start by saying how a field medic and Cannon Fodder here," she motioned to said colt, "Can help."
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Green Bolt searched the room for anypony that could help. He saw a cyan pegasus mare(torna) that looked like she may help.
"Ma'am, can you help me? My friends in Ponyville are gonna get destroyed and we need backup!"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 pm

"I suppose I could, it must be better than waiting here for things to go right. After all, we do shape our world with our actions, do we not? This won't fix itself." She gets up and loads her blunderbuss. She makes sure her kris dagger is strapped on tight so it does not fall. We are heading to war. Perhaps it might even be fun? If things go right, there is no reason for it to not......
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 am

(to torna) should we get more people?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:31 am

(Loyal was right there. And she was talking to you. And you just ignored her.)

(Meanie.)
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:15 am

"Likely, try to get the ones you were just talking to. Try explaining"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:33 am

(Sorry, it just didn't seem obvious that you were talking to me.)
Green shrugged. "I don't know, we just need some backup, we're a little outnumbered."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 pm

"By how much? What do they have? What do we have? What should we bring?" Loyal asked, counting off the questions, "Are we going to try and fight them off? Or are we going to just pull our ponies out? If push comes to shove, I can fend for myself...but..." She shrugged. "I can't fight off an army."

She stood up and stretched. That was the truth. Of course she could evade an army, but that wasn't exactly the point now, was it? "We can iron out the details en route, yes, since we are in a hurry. I just want to make damn sure that we've gotten all that we need from the base before throwing ourselves into the fray. Got me?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 pm

"Yes I understand ma'am. Do you want me to fly over to pony ville and check out the situation?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Well I'm going to go fly over to ponyville and see what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:21 pm

"Well, that was......disorderly," Torna says, sitting back down. And that is coming from a schizophrenic, a disease which causes disorderly thoughts by nature. Torna, being confused, just sits and continues doing whatever until...........well......Torna just bolted out the door. Off to Ponyville then.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:25 am

Loyal snorted with equal parts amusement and disgust. Really? She had half a mind just to burn down the entire compound just to end this farce they called a 'rebellion'. Couldn't they have just given her a rough estimate of the situation? What was point of returning for backup if you had to fly back just to determine what kind of backup you needed? Sloppy.

Oh well, emergencies meant wounded, and wounded meant ponies to torment. No. Ponies to 'treat'. Standing up, she announced to the room, "By the way, isn't it a little strange that a colt that is of consciption age is here? I would have thought they would all be under the regime's close observation, making any colts that are present in this compound just a teeny bit suspiscious. Unless they have a really good, defined reason, of course. And those reasons should be background checked if we have any intention of keeping this 'secret base', y'know, secret. Just thinking out loud, of course."

And with that, Loyal Prudence walked off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)   Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins of the Rebel Base (Neutral)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next