My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponyville (Neutral)

Go down 
+3
Blind Side
Green Bolt
Firework
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 pm

(( Digital Ghost, careful about the order. Dylgo, your turn next, then Green Bolt's ))
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

((SKIP))
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Green Bolt was getting nervous at this point. If the UAE officers noticed that the fireworks were tampered, then there would be no way of escaping.
I'm fast but I don't really want to race a bullet, no matter how good of an aim he's got.
Green just kicked the dirt little acting like everything is fine and there was no problem.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 am

Oh no. Firework did have a pass, but it was a bit out of date. It was terribly hard to get a pass to carry around any types of explosives these days. If the U.A.E wouldn't accept it, then she was prepared to fight.

"Um I do, but it's a little out of date. I'm in the process of getting a new one though. New restrictions and all that with the war going on," Firework said, giving the Pegasus her pass.

Her horn glowed a faint red-orange, ready to activate her smoke-generating firework.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 am

Shadow took the pass, brushing off the mare's excuses. He took his time scrutinizing every pigment present in that small card. "So, your name's Firework... and you live in Canterlot? Hm, what ever celebration you're saving this for must be very special." Shadow gave the pass back and carelessly tossed the fireworks he took back into the bag.

"So, what special occasion are you going to? Seems like the host didn't want just any batch of fireworks." Shadow sounded friendlier than before, even putting his crossbow on his back. He didn't drop his guard though, he was ready to pull out a dagger or two if the need arose, knowing not to trust anypony too easily.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Fireseeker allowed Shadow Whisper to question the unicorn Firework, preferring to keep out of the conflict himself.

Instead, he chose to inspect her two companions, the pegasi. Looking over the heavily bandaged one, he gestured to her injuries, hoping they weren't due to recent fighting from the war.

"Are you ok ma'am?" he asked respectfully, "May I ask what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 am

Dylgo stayed back while the scene unfolded. she kept a small hope that nothing would happen, but she stood ready to either run or fight if need be. although, given her current state, running would be the better option. When the uniformed officer asked her about the injuries, she was glad that she didn't have to lie about this one.

"A race gone wrong out in Whitetail Wood. I was racing another pegasus when my wing hit a tree." At this point, she figured there was no point in saying the other pegasus was the blue pegasus that was questioning her colleague. he would deny it anyway. "And I'm fine. Thank you." She said, forcing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:06 pm

"Oh yes, I make some of the best fireworks out there. My recipe...intensifies the colors!" Firework said, her horn's glow subsiding. "It's a celebration thrown by... my parents... for my... uncle!"

Firework was crying inside at the uncertainty in her voice. 'I'm a terrible liar, but I think he bought it,' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Green Bolt eyeballed Firework but made no change in his expression, I really hope that he bought that. He decided to sit down for a bit while nop[ony was talking directly to him.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 am

"Ahh, so it's for your uncle, huh? Well that's grand!" Shadow's voice was masked with fake cheers. He figured it'd be fun for him if they thought that he bought that pathetic attempt at misinformation. "Since this seems to be a very special celebration, allow us to accompany you." He grinned in a friendly enough way, but in his head he was laughing. If they were lying, then he was pretty sure he had them pinned. And just as fate would have it, the two guards he pointed to the house earlier was passing by. 'Let's see how well they can maneuver through their own web of lies.'
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 am

Fireseeker returned the pegasus' smile with a small one of his own, simply nodding at her explanation for her injuries. He hated how awkward and tense the situation was and when Shadow Whisper suggested accompanying them to their destination, things couldn't seem to be worse.

It was almost like he wanted to start a fight, although he was a mercenary. Fireseeker always suspected that they were a little crazy.

"I-I'm sure that isn't necessary," he told Shadow, a little on edge.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Dylgo tried to pay close attention to the story Firework was telling. if her story was different from Firework's Things would quickly go downhill. Shadow wanting to tag along worried Dylgo. If they wanted surprise on their side, Shadow can't come along. even worse, Dylgo couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 am

Green Bolt stood idly by, crossing his front legs(like how applejack does it),
Green, don't you dare say anything, you'll just make everything worse.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

'We don't have time for this!' Firework thought, scrambling to get her thoughts together. She started to panic, her thoughts racing so fast she could barely comprehend them. Eccentrism has its disadvantages at times.

Firework made a decision amongst the rapid thoughts. Her horn glowed red-orange, and one of the fireworks started spilling out smoke at an alarming rate.

"Run!" Yelled Firework, scrambling to get away from the U.A.E Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Shadow gave a sly grin as the unicorn's eyes showed panic. 'Gotcha.' "Are you okay mi-" He was cut off by a sudden flow of smoke from what would have been a sarcastic statement. He darted high upwards to escape the smoke and get a visual on the rebels. They were already running. "Excellent! Let the hunt commence!" Shadow whistled to get the attention of two pegasi guards. "Get those rebels! I want them alive and in as little amount of pieces as possible."

Soon, shadow joined the race, flying high above to see them from a bird's eye view. Taking out his crossbow, he shot the three bolts simultaneously at the group, taking into account the distance and trajectory to hit them. He didn't aim to hit, at least not yet. For now, it was all for fun. He reloaded and went in closer to the unicorn, but still held some distance in case she would fire one of those explosives which she got her namesake from. She had the goods, thus she was valuable.

"There's no use running, you know Miss Firework." He held the crossbow at her. "I WILL shoot!" Shadow was showing a wicked grin, if it wasn't for the mere thrill of the chase, he would have shot her a couple of times already.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:20 am

Fireseeker's eyes widened as Firework set off a firework from her bag. Thankfully, nothing exploded in his face, just a large plume of smoke. Not being ready for this, he quickly found himself coughing violently, half blinded.

Stumbling a little, he cried out in a hoarse voice, "Stop right there rebel scum!"

Completely forgetting about the rifle strapped around his back, Fireseeker charged blindly forward at a gallop, barely able to see where he was going. He ended up colliding with the white, green maned pegasus. (Green Bolt)

Last edited by Fireseeker on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:03 am

as it turns out, Dylgo didn't need to pay such close attention to the story after all. before she knew it, a large plume of smoke had erupted. caught off guard, she stumbles as she turns to run. Things had gotten really hectic really quickly. In any other situation, she would fly off. being a racer, she could get away pretty quickly then just double back for the others. but here lies the problem. with her wing broken, she may as well be an Earth Pony with lighter, weaker bones.

with Shadow in the air, running alone won't be good enough. they either need to find someway to lose him or take a stand. as she ran, one of shadow's bolts landed alarmingly close. They need a plan. Dylgo's bandages were only making things worse. they were far too white as they are for her to hide. but they could also work to the groups' advantage. not noticing what's going on behind her, she slows down and looks up at Shadow. "Hey! You! Down here!" She yelled as she hatched a short plan.

when she thought she had his attention she turns to Firework. "Run! I'll try to lead him elsewhere! I'll catch up to you later!" She hoped with all her might that this was one of her good plans.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:51 am

Green Bolt spaced out for a bit while Firework was explaining what she was doing. He heard some yelling and was suddendly knocked over by a blue pegasus.
What the? His immediate reaction was to fly up to take everything in. Something was happening and Ghost was firing at the other two rebels.
"(Insert curse word)!" Immediately flying in the other direction.
I'll head back to base and ask for backup or something. I hope those two can handle themselves.
(OOC: I'll be in the Rebel Base and Operations Thread now.)
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:44 pm

'Fudge fudge fudge fudge,' Firework ran, the mantra running through her mind.

"There's no use running, you know Miss Firework." "I WILL shoot!"

Based on the Pegasus' voice, she had a rough idea on where he was above her. Opening each flap of left-side bag, she used her magic to point the fireworks in his general direction.

"So will I!" Firework shouted, laughing semi-maniacally as she generated magical heat enough light the fuses, sending the fireworks up towards the Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:16 am

Shadow was grinning, he anticipated the unicorn using her explosives and that glowing horn was a dead give-away. He heard the injured pegasus call out to her ally, too bad she didn't hear her. Shadow spun to avoid the fireworks. One of the explosives hit one of the guards behind him. "Amateur." He mumbled.

"I wouldn't like to end your fun, but you're causing collateral damage." Shadow shot up to the sky then dove down with a dagger in his hoof. He flew over the unicorn and sliced her saddle bags at the straps to disarm her. "Shall we continue with the chase? Of course we shall! HAHAHA!" He raised altitude and pulled out the crossbow. "LET IT RAIN!" He shot the three bolts one by one at the unicorn but again didn't aim for a kill. "Don't tell me you're already through. Come on, it's no fun if there's no life to the chase."

The darkness inside of him had taken control now, turning him into a sadistic hunter. A hunter that was just playing with his prey before the final blow.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Groaning as he rolled over, Fireseeker pulled himself back onto four hooves. Charging blindly into another pony had not been the best idea, especially as he had lost sight of the one he had hit. He rubbed his aching head, feeling a little dizzy.

Suddenly, Fireseeker's attention was taken by the injured pegasus who was shouting at Shadow. Finally remembering he was armed in all of this chaos, Fireseeker took the rifle slung around his back and clutched it in his forehooves. Hovering with his wings, he approached the injured pegasus, aiming the rifle at her.

"Hold it right there, or I'll f-fire!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 pm

So much for Dylgo's plan. Things had developed far differently than she had hoped. and before she knew it, she was staring down the barrel of a rifle. she stood, shocked. her mind was racing with possibilities. she couldn't fly away, her wing was broken. she couldn't run, he can easily keep up in the air. fighting was dangerous because she didn't know if he would use her broken wing against her. she was out of safe options.

Her eyes darting around for possible escape routes, she could only see windows and exposed alleyways. well, only one place to go from here. risking the longshot, she leaps through the window into the building. landing on her injured wing, she whimpers in pain. but now was no time to lie down.

Getting up on weak legs, she makes her way inside, looking for a closet or someplace to catch him by surprise or hide.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:51 pm

"Gah!" Firework gasped as a cross-bow bolt grazed her side. It hurt a great deal to run now, and she had no more fireworks to use.

Looking around, she found her comrades too busy to help. 'Well, last resort time.'

Firework quickly spun around, and emitted a bright light from her horn, enough to momentarily blind those in front of her. She then turned tail, and took shelter in a nearby large bush.

'Don't find me don't find me don't me!" The mantra ran though Fireworks head as she watched the U.A.E guards.

Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 am

"It's just not fun anymore, let us end this." He said with a wicked grin that mostly psychopaths harbor. Shadow aimed the weapon right at the back of the unicorn's head. It was a kill shot, no more playing around. Just a third away from a moment and the bolt would have whizzed through the cranium, ending the chase, but the unicorn became desperate and turned around, shining a bright glow from her horn.

The light was filtered by his glasses and he still had the unicorn in sight, but before the trigger could be pulled a heavy mass rammed into him. The guard behind him was blinded and instead of slowing down, he decided to speed up recklessly into the mercenary. The two tumbled on the ground and when Shadow got up, he wore a really ticked off look. "I HAD HER AND YOU JUST HAD TO RAM INTO ME!!! FIND THE UNICORN, GO!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs and he would have liked to rip the guard apart with his bare hooves.

The guard scampered off to look for the mare while Shadow just stood there for a while, taking deep breaths to calm himself. The rage inside him was going out of control. His sensible side tried to keep the rouge emotion at bay, but it was a hard fight when the darkness was that strong. Soon enough though, his breathing went back to normal and he hovered over the area trying to locate the rebels. "I need to calm down before things go ugly..."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 am

Fireseeker chased after the pegasus, hovering above the ground, cradling the rifle in his forehooves. The weapon felt heavy and unnatural in his hooves and the metal oddly cold.

He reached the open window she had leapt through and climbed through himself. Thats when he spotted the pegasus again, who was apparently searching the room for an exit or hiding spot.

Aiming the rifle above her head, Fireseeker fired a warning shot. The crack of the gun resonated in the confined room, making it deafly loud. A small amount of plaster fell from the ceiling and with it came a trail of dust. After it settled, Fireseeker spoke again.

"Just stop running," he shouted, half ordering, half pleading. "I don't want to shot you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponyville (Neutral)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next