My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

The Pony Games - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:13 am

Fractured thought for a second. "A mutt... that way if anyone is near that we have not yet seen it could finish them too."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:40 am

Amina nodded and pressed the button.

Out of the forest, a purple muttation crept forward. Her eyes fixed on Prime, the Iris-wolf, with her incredibly equestrian eyes, opened its maw and latched onto Prime's injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 am

Prime screamed and shook her leg, swinging it around like mace. It slapped the dog in the face and she scrambled up the tree to the higher branch
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Brawny heard screams in pain and terror, death was all around him, and debris was still flying. This is the worst moment of his life. He had killed his marefriend and was in the middle of a chain of death. Before he could mourn any of them, he took Calla's saddlebag and climbed out, wincing and almost screaming in pain from his injured legs. After escaping the hellhole that area was, he examined Calla's bag, seeing if there were any medical supplies left.

In the bag, he found bandages, a little bit of disinfectant, and a weak healing potion. That would help greatly. He drank the potion so he wouldn't pass out from pain removing the rocks from his legs, then he removed the rocks, disinfected his legs, bandaged them, and stood back up slowly. Good as new. But his mind wasn't. So many things happened back there that could not be forgotten. Now he knew what was so terrible about the Pony Games. He could feel the Gamekeepers watching, so he had to hold back tears and guilt so they and the sponsors didn't see him as weak. But his grief got the best of him and began to cry over the decapitation of Calla. He would have much rather died in that situation. The one mare he ever loved, killed by his own hooves. It was a life and death situation, though. If he didn't kill her, she would have suffered, and if he helped her, she would eventually come back and kill him, or Fossil would have killed them both right there.

After he finished his mourning of his marefriend, he trotted away from the debris to look for more ponies to... kill. That word was beginning to get to Brawny. It was starting to become too much. But it was what Lily would have wanted, for him to win. That's if she had no possibility of winning herself.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Amina was busy preparing the finale. She drew images of creatures in the air and added life to their features, waiting until the end to release them.

Meanwhile, the arena had fallen dark again. The anthem played, and the faces of Calla, Iris, Fractured Fossil, Rosella, Recurve, Tacha, and Rez (FS will be gone, so...). Calla's hauntingly beautiful smile was meant to worsen Brawny's guilt, and, Amina hoped, so would the finale... If, of course, he survived until then. Same for the others.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Brawny looked over and saw Calla's face. Of course Amina would do that.

"Cold hearted little..." He cursed in his mind. What kind of cruelty was this? She really wanted to see him suffer. She was lucky she was a Gamekeeper and not a Tribute. If Brawny ever saw her... Let's say her head would be where her flank should be.

Brawny looked at Calla's smile, remembering everything good that happened between them. That was all haunted by when he murdered her. As painful as it felt, he still had good reasoning to do it. But that didn't stop the crushing feelings of guilt and anger from taking over.

He was right about to call out Amina, but then he remembered she controlled everything, so it was wise not to say anything. Besides, the feeling should go away eventually. He hung his head, walking away slowly, trying not to look back up at Calla's beautiful smile. He could feel her creeping up on him, like she was a ghost hovering over him. Even after killing Calla like that, Brawny would always keep her alive in his heart. Nopony mattered to him more than Calla Lily
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Rosie the Sponsor dropped a parachute towards Peppermint Winter. While the filly surely would not survive until the end, she felt good about helping the little pony. She left it right in front of Pepper's hooves, hoping the filly would appreciate the little pack of poisoned darts and the blowgun.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Amina got a great idea. What better way to torture a stallion into insanity than a ghost?

She quickly pulled up an image of Calla and animated it, sending the apparition to appear in the distance, when Brawny looked, creating her with accusing eyes and a silent voice, and a way to turn away and disappear if Brawny came too close.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Brawny looked ahead and saw what really was a ghost of Calla. Was he going crazy? If he was, at least his mind had something right and created an image of Lily. She didn't looked to thrilled to see him, though. The eyes gave it away. She was clearly angry. Brawny stepped towards her

"Hey, Calla. Look, I'm sorry about what happened back there. You know the last thing I'd ever want to do is hurt you. But I had to. Not just for me, but for yo--"

Mid sentence, the ghost Calla turned around and disappeared. He knew he couldn't have anything nice. He looked back down, starting to cry and talk to himself.

"I'm sorry Lily... I'm sorry..." It wasn't long after that the images of him and her popped back into his mind. He was seeing visions of her, actually created by his own mind this time. They all gave him the same look. Anger, hatred, accusation, distrust, disgust. He was being driven to insanity. And he had the feeling Amina was behind it. He collapsed, holding his head in his hooves, trying not to have an emotional breakdown and end up a psycho
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Brawny was having the reaction Amina had hoped for. She was getting anxious for the finale, and started a fire behind Jim and Pepper to drive them towards Brawny (I shall assume Sweet Dreams does not want to participate).

The fire crackled through the trees, a wall of flames, that would either kill one of the ponies or drive them straight into each other's paths. Here was the finale. Amina's hoof itched over the button, ready to darken the stars and launch her creations, once they all met up...
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Prime calme herself as the mutt left and the arena darkened. But she didn't allow herself to sleep, she prayed that some pony would send her a parachute with help for her legs. She only had a few Han arrows and knive left, and only one Sai. She did have one more plate that she could use, she was safe, for now.

Iris sat back in her comfy chair and turned on the tele. It was dark and face were shown in the sky, darn! I missed the good parts! she thought, disappointed. Well, maybe something would happen soon.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 pm

"Ayah!"
Jim saw the fire coming towards him. Welp, he was a bit stuffed. He galloped away from it, whinnying in terror. As he ran, he smelt burning, obviously. He saw a pony ahead. He was talking to somepony.... A group? Maybe he could....

Jim's vision started flashing white. He was scared out of his mind, running towards a pony who was most likely looking to kill him. Out of sheer terror, he pulled out the machete, pounced on the pony, bringing it down to his throat....
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:32 pm

(Dang, I forgot about Prime again... Oh, well. Let's pretend she's behind Brawny)

Dodge 1-25 Wound 26-60 Kill 61-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:32 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 20
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Prime saw a pony running from something, she recalled his name to be something like Jim. She smiled and pulled out her last plate, she pulled the trigger and threw it like a frisbee straight at his head. It went off and she grinned with glee, but then, she saw the fire. So that's what he was running from. Prime sighed. she knew she wouldn't be able to make it out of the tree in time, her legs were too damaged. she closed her eyes as the fire raged towards her.

Now this is more like it! Iris thought giddily. She sat back and watched as Primary was engulfed in flames after she had tossed a bomb in the air towards Medic Jim.

(No Calla I am not behind Brawny I'm in a tree pretty far away from them.)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Brawny heard a pony running behind him and try to pounce on him. Brawny jumped aside and dodged the pony. At least it snapped him out of his crazy trance, but it came back again. He pulled out his machete and stared at the pony. He recognized him. It was Jim! Guess it was nearing the end.

"Lily... Lily..." It was all he said. He couldn't get over her. He was on the brink of insanity. He decided to let his frustrations out with violence towards Jim. He took a step towards him and thrusted the machete towards Jim's heart

(Why am I killing off all my friends?)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 pm

(Jim) Wound 1-45 Kill 46-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 97
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Jim saw his life flash before his eyes. He supposed it was better this way- he went out without having to kill. He looked at brawny's face and tears came. Why did it have to be like this? Brawny was one of his best mates, and now he was going to be killed by him. Of course, Jim had tried to do it, so he supposed it was fair. He yelled to brawny.

"Do it! I can't! I can't! I don't want to kill anypony! Just kill me! Tell my family I loved them! And Sunny, if she's kicking!"

He felt the blade pierce his heart, the pain only momentary. He closed his eyes, smiled and floated away....
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Brawny sent the blade straight into Jim's heart. He had no pleasure in this. Jim was one of his best friends, and he just murdered him. And he forgot about Sunny. How's she going to react? He didn't know why, but for extra measure, Brawny twisted the blade, tearing up Jim's heart. There was no way he could come back.

Brawny was beginning to have a mental breakdown. Everywhere he went he saw visions of the ponies he killed. It was terrible. He thought the Pony Games would be a fun bloodlust. Then he had to kill the ponies he liked...

It got to a point where Brawny eventually snapped. His mind was in a whole new place. Now he sought out murder and torture, instead of regretting it. His eyes had the most terrifying look, his grin gave off a psychotic aura, and he was covered with blood. He licked some off of the machete, having a refreshing drink. Then he trotted off to find the other two, to finally end this, and have a jolly time doing so
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:16 pm

(Okay... Pepper and Brawny.... Wait until I post again)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Amina was waiting for the insanity snap to send out her finale.

Alicorn copies of every dead tribute soared down from the skies, ready to attack the remaining two tributes. The Calla ghost disappeared as her Alicorn copy descended on Brawny, a bloodthirsty look in her gold eyes.

The Calla copy planted her hoof on Brawny's chest and shoved him to the ground, while Rosella, Recurve, Red, Vastile, and Fractured Fossil surrounded the green pony. The others attacked Pepper.

"This is for my life," Amina growled into a microphone, which warped it into the blue unicorn's voice emitting from the mutt. The mutt grinned and released the green pony, who was then attacked by the rest of the Alicorn mutts.

It's up to the last to two kill the other while avoiding death in this madhouse. Who will come out victorious?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Brawny was pinned down by an Alicorn version of his marefriend. Obviously that was sent by Amina. If she did that before, he would have freaked out and most likely let himself die. But since he went crazy, he felt no emotion for her anymore. It was scary when she said "This is for my life." It really sounded like Calla.

"Sorry beautiful. I gotta win this."

Brawny punched the Lily copy off of him. He had no feelings left for her, so after he knocked her off, he chuckled, and ran off to find the last Tribute. If the other copies followed, at least he'd die fighting. Sucks that he had to punch fake Lily. She really looked good with the wings
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:49 pm

The copies did just that, snarling and lunging after Brawny. While none of them could use magic, all of their horns were sharp enough to impale a pony. They flocked around him, horse feathers flying. What will he do?

(Wait for Kirbs)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

There was death. Everywhere. Pepper tried not to cry as all the pictures of the dead tributes sprayed across the night sky, like a painting of her worst nightmares. She hated this. She hated it all. It was too much. Why? She was just about to have a real breakdown when a package dropped in front of her. Somepony sponsored her?

Reaching out to it with shaking hooves, Pepper opened it carefully and saw a pack of poison darts and a poison dart gun. Removing the items, she loaded one before wiping away the tears, a new fire of determination burning in her eyes. If somepony thought she was worth sponsoring, Celestia could stop raising the sun if she thought she was going down without a fight.

"Thank you." Pepper whispered as she looked up at the sky and cocked her gun. "Let's do this thing." she was just about to climb down from her tree when a fire roared into life behind her, the heat bursting across her skin as she threw herself down from the tree and ran for her life.

She saw the now obviously insane green earth pony spearing the other tribute from her district, the local doctor Jim, killing him instantly. Now she knew what she was up against. She was about to confront him when a flock of alicorns, those of every single pony who had died, descended on them. Pepper saw the one she had helped, and all the others dive-bombing them.

"Time to put you to good use."

Aiming with pin point accuracy she never knew she had, Pepper fired again and again, each time taking down a mutt until only one was left. Iris, the pegasus she had helped. She even had the bandages she had gifted. Pulling out a throwing knife, Pepper decided to end her life swiftly. "I'm sorry." she said, before throwing the knife and lodging it between the mutt's eyes. Panting, she looked on horrified as the alicorn fell to the ground, lifeless, blood gushing from the wound. She had done that. She had really done that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next