My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

The Pony Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'How much Hammy love ' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Here's the dice roll:
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 79
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 pm

"gah!" Comical said, wounded he limped away from the flailing pony. "Eh... tooo early to die..." He said faintly, and fled the cornucopia, with nothing but a small sack. It was light, and it did not drag him as much. Comical quickly scrambled up a tree and onto a branch, and rested. "That hurt... any help?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Calla utilized her speed and ran for the cornucopia, where Brawny was wielding an axe. She jumped behind him and grabbed a box of throwing knives. She slipped a bow and a full quiver over her shoulder and ripped open the box, launching a blade, aimed right between the eyes of the changeling.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

With the currents stats of both ponies, a dodge will be 1-35, a wound 36-60, and a kill 61-100. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 68
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Permafrost is hit straight where Calla threw it, right between the eyes. Permafrost has died.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Jim heard the starting noise and bolted for it. He unfurled his wings and flew as fast as he could, which was a pretty good speed. He snatched the first thing he saw- a sword- and flew off into the trees. He was tired by this point and proceeded on hoof. He came by a river and sat, drinking from it. He didn't care if it was clean- he was thirsty as hay.

He stood up, listening to the yelling from afar. He looked at the sword and took a few swipes at a tree. He found he was rather adept with it- it was light and fast, just how he liked it. He had no clue what to do next though- should he make an alliance or go it alone? He decided to move into the more green areas- he was less likely to be spotted that way. He kept low and crept in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Rex after hearing the cannon go off ran straight to the cornucopia. He grabbed a grabbed a bow with a full quiver and dual katanas. He decided to gather some plate bomb that were close by before going on a hunt for others.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Primary slowly galloped to the cornucopia, her crystalline coat slowing her down. She knocked ponies out of the way and found her way to Brawny and Calla. Prime reached for the nearest weapon to defend the cornucopia and it's treasures, a large mace. She gripped it in her hoof and began swinging at anybody who came too close
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Iris, after hearing the cannon, unfurled her strong wings an bolted straight for the center of the cornucopia, knocking other ponies over as she launched herself for the best weapon, a shiny green bow and quiver. She quickly pulled two arrows out if the sheath and loaded them into the bow, pointing it at the closest pony who wasn't a career, she recalled his name being Red Harvest, or something like that. She let the arrow go straight into his heart.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 pm

With the stats of the two ponies, a dodge will be 1-28, a wound 29-77, and a kill 78-100. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 90
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 pm

The arrow hits Red right in the chest before he has a chance to step off the plate. He dies instantly, falling to the ground in a crimson puddle of blood. Iris has gained her first kill.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

(Wow. Poor guy didn't even get a chance...)
Recurve saw all the ponies rushing towards their weapons, or their death. But nopony running there was even killed. Just Red, standing over on his plate, now leaking blood with an arrow in his heart. Looked like a deed done by a psychotic Cupid. Laughing at that, he charged to the Cornucopia. He quickly grabbed a bow, 10 arrows, a dagger, and a quiver. After acquiring those, he ran into the forest, so he could kill without being seen. But it's so hard to be stealthy when you shine like the bucking sun. He readied his bow, trying to decide which pony to shoot first... He saw a weak one, Willow Wisp... He seemed like he would die soon anyway. He took the shot, aiming right for his throat. To him, that's the funniest place to shoot. They panic, choke and bleed all at once... It's awesome...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 pm

1-19 dodge. 20-70 wound. 71-100 death.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 100
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Willow Wisp choked on the wooden shaft now sticking out of his throat. He dropped to the ground, trying to stop the pain. Willow is dead.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Rosie ran as fast as she could. She entered the shield, grabbed a backpack and a spear, and ran for her life. She saw Recurve run into the forest, so she followed him.

"Recurve! Wait!" she cried. "Wait for me!"

Hearing footsteps behind her, she turned and threw on impulse, right towards Medic Jim...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Dodge: 1-37 Wound: 38-75 Kill: 76-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 9
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:43 pm

The spear goes sailing harmlessly past. Rosie squeaks and runs after Recurve, out of sight.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm

"Arrrgghh!"
Jim got the fright of his life! He'd just been trying to make friends! Now he'd nearly got an arrow in the neck! He decided to leave them be. He then had an idea- the noise near that pile in the starting bit had fire down.... Would there be anything left? Jim ran off in the direction of the starting bit.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:01 am

Pepper hadn't moved an inch. Maybe being small was to her benefit... Ever since the cannon had fired, she just hunkered low, and crouched down as the initial bloodbath went on. She had squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she heard the sounds of fighting, and, miraculously, had not been attacked. Thank Celestia... she thought as she pressed her hooves over her head and prayed for the best.

Hearing the sounds of the scuffle die down, the little filly eased open her lime eyes to see that basically only the careers were still milling around the cornucopia. Everypony around was gone, and the only things left were the depressing splatters of blood and the bodies of two, no three ponies lying crumpled on the ground. Pepper's eyes teared up, and she choked back a sob. Now was no time to let her emotions rule her. Slipping down off the plate, she spotted a leather satchel not five meters away, and, grabbing it, was in the nearby forest in under a minute.

Swinging up into a tree with ease, she tore open the satchel to see a set of 6 sparkling throwing knives, one dagger, and some basic first aid supplies - bandages and disinfectant. It wasn't much, but Pepper guessed she was lucky to have anything at all. Hefting up one of the light knives, she threw an experimental throw, and managed to hit her target on the first try. "Heh. Not so hard after all." she swung over and grabbed it before clambering back, and was stashing it away when she heard heavy breathing. Glancing up, she froze as she spotted an injured pony lying on the tree branch. Oh Celestia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next