My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Pony Games - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Brawny saw death coming. He knew his luck had to run out soon. He just didn't expect this is how we would go out. About to be killed by everypony he either killed or assisted in killing. He was ready to accept his fate, until he saw the filly who was his last competition kill all of the Alicorns threatening her. Not bad. Too bad he was still in huge trouble. He was circled by all of them. He made his last stand the only way he knew how: By fighting. He dual wielded his axe and machete and stared all of them down, waiting for them to strike. He knew he was going to die very soon, but he wasn't going to die like a coward.

One by one they bolted at him and Brawny hacked and slashed each one. It was exhilarating. He never had such a rush! After he had slain the last one, he looked over to the last Tribute. The filly, Peppermint. He slowly walked towards her, still wielding both weapons at once, chuckling maniacally. Bad things are gonna happen to this poor little foal...
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Pepper watched on as the insane green earth pony attacked each of the mutts that leapt at him, bringing every one of them down, their blood pooling at his hooves. He finally finished them off, and Pepper gulped loudly as he walked towards her, his now bloody hooves leaving prints in the dust. She was prepared. Honestly, she could say that she was happy - Happy that she ha achieved what she had, but also happy that she wouldn't have to kill another pony. Happy that she wouldn't have these deaths, this blood, weighing on her conscience for the rest of her life. Now that she thought about it, she pitied the stallion.

The pony began to chuckle as he advanced on her, and she simply closed her eyes and steeled her nerves. "Thank you, for everything." she said, the words aimed at everyone she had ever met at any time in her life. "I love you mum and dad." Since it was her last moments, she wanted to make sure she told her family she loved them - something she knew if she didn't do she'd regret.

Opening her eyes for what she knew would be the final time, she stared right into the cold, cold eyes of the earth pony who would kill her. "I don't blame you."

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Brawny looked at the filly. She actually wanted to die? That's a first. He was completely oblivious as to what she said, but he decided to play nice. He wanted to have at least some sign of sympathy by the end of this. He decided to make her death as quick and painless as possible.

Brawny looked at the filly again. He rose his axe, and made a hard swing, separating her head from her body entirely. He looked at the corpse. It was finally over... It was all done... Brawny won!

Brawny fell on to his knees and was cheering and screaming his heart out. He won the Pony Games! He never would have thought he would make it this far! His cheers of victory then turned into cries of sorrow. All of the feelings he had of violence and insanity were dimming. He then remembered he killed his friends for this horrid sport. And the pony who mattered to him the most. Calla Lily... She was gone forever... All because of Brawny. All because of the Celestia damn Pony Games...

He sat there, crying his eyes out, covered in the blood of many innocent ponies, their screams of terror and agony stuck in his head...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 pm

"Congratulations to the winner of the 57th Annual Pony Games!" Boomed a loud voice. The hovercraft appeared in the sky, taking Brawny away from that God forsaken arena...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Le Fin!!   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Le Fin
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:25 am

I CALL DIBS ON HAVING BRAWNY AS MENTOR!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Too bad Brawny's in the second games, too XD
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Awwwwwwww. Meanie.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9