My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Leafy's ninja stars hit Brawny in the neck and skull, slitting his throat and destroying his brain. Brawny has died.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Iris's eyes widened as Leafy's ninja stars killed Brawny. Iris glared and searched quickly in her bag an found a Sai. She threw the knives with blinding speed, then high-tailed out of there quick as she could. She zoomed away from the oasis. darn, that was a good setup. Iris thought sadly.
Health:100
Water:3
Food:40
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Leafy: Dodge 1-25 Wound 26-70 Kill 71-100
Covin: Dodge 1-30 Wound 31-68 Kill 69-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

#1 'Pony Games Outcomes' : 87

--------------------------------

#2 'Pony Games Outcomes' : 15
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Leafy drops dead, but the knives miss Covin as Iris disappears into the hazy desert, with low visibility and a high chance of death by exposure.

Every page for ponies not at an oasis: -15 health

Every page for ponies at an oasis: +5 health

The oasis that Covin and the now dead Leafy are located at dies. Trees whither, the water dries, and it disappears like a mirage.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Brawny was charging for the ponies, getting hyped up about impaling at least one of them. Then the next thing he felt were shooting pains in his head and throat. When he looked he saw shurikens stuck in his neck and blood oozing out of him. Brawny fell, finally defeated. One of the psychos has been put to rest. At least he died fighting...
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Broken Heart watched the oasis wither away, and disappear.

He smiled sheepishly at Covin, who was also injured, and then looked down at the dead Leafy.
He knew he had brought this upon her, and felt quite sad. He saw the life drain from her eyes, and even though he hadn't known her that well, he tucked her beautiful mane behind her ears and whispered "Gooddbye..."

He knew that Covin was going to kill him for this, and he couldn't blame him. He was weak, and just caused the death of a young, innocent mare.
He deserved it.

Health: 25
Hunger:75
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:19 pm

~~Covin Si'hal~~

Covin couldn't help but smile slightly when Leaf's ninja stars found their mark and killed the charging tribute, but he quickly caught himself. It wasn't right that ponies had to kill other ponies for such simplistic things as tradition. He shouldn't be happy to see another person die, even if they were the enemy.

The attacker collapsed onto the ground with blood streaming out of his neck and head, and the Pegasus mare from earlier was the first to respond to this. Before anyone else could do anything, she drew a handful of Sais and threw them all at the small group of ponies, aiming at Leaf and himself.

None of the knives that had headed towards the stallion had hit him, but Leaf was not so lucky. She was fatally wounded by a number of them, and was quickly collapsing onto the ground, experiencing her last moments of life. Covin was about to react by running towards the other enemy tribute, but, before he could, the Pegasus jumped out of her tree and ran away from the oasis from the side opposite of the one he was facing.

Unfortunately enough, the oasis in question disappeared into the sand shortly after it leaving only sand and an escaping enemy. The stallion gave a slight huff of disappointment, and then walked over to Leaf and Broken Heart, just as his fellow District 11 tribute took her final breath. Broken Heart gave Covin a small smile, and the Earth Pony simply sighed.

"Well, that's a shame. It wasn't as if it was not going to happen sooner or later, though." He shifted his gaze from Leaf Gardens to Broken Heart. "Thank you for at least leading us to the other tributes. I can't blame you for asking for help, they seemed quite dangerous. How are you holding up?"

Health: 60
Water: 2
Food: 87

~~Logik~~

As Logik walked closer and closer to the target oasis, he realized that he had become somewhat hungry, and so he levitated his supplies off of his back and pulled out some berries from his bag, eating them as he walked along next to Amy.

As the two tributes neared their destination, Logik saw three other ponies approaching the same oasis, who were attacked as they approached it. Apparently, a ranged battle ensued and two ponies were killed, ending with two ponies surviving at one end of the oasis and a third one fleeing the location from the opposite side. Not long after this happened, the oasis itself started disappearing, and within a minute all that was left of it was just more desert sand.

At this point the Unicorn stopped, observing the situation for a moment before speaking to Amy. "Um...now...what...?"

Health:
Food: 85
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:17 pm

'well, I'm quite injured," he said, taking notice of the bruises all over himself. his wound from earlier isn't that bad anymore, so he takes the bandage off of it and rips it into smaller pieces, so he can apply them to his new wounds.
"That should be better, but it's getting down to around five of us now. I think I'm going to head to the Cornucopia, see if there's any medical supplies or weapons. Want to come?" he tells Covin, and starts the trek to the Cornucopia.
Health: 40
Food: 75
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Amy felt her stomach grumble, but, thankfully, it made no noise. Otherwise, it would've just been awkward. She heard Logik rustle around a bit, and turned to find him munching on berries. Her mouth watered at the sight of the food, but she quickly snapped back to focus. Logik needed that food too, and who was she to take it from him?

They were almost at the oasis when a raging battle reach Amy's ears. There were three surviving ponies, one flying away and two grouped together. Soon after, the oasis itself began to crumble and wither into the ground, dying and getting absorbed in the same manner as the scorpion had previously been... Eaten. "What the hay?" she muttered, astounded and annoyed at the same time.

"Um...now...what...?"

"I have absolutely no idea. Maybe we keep going and look for a rock or something." she said, feeling a little defeated.

Health: 55
Water: 1
Food: 45
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Iris glanced back and saw the oasis disappear just as another group of ponies appeared. She cursed herself for not retrieving the Sais. She had only one left, and four throwing knives. She landed on the sand after she felt she had put a good distance between herself and the others. She dug through her bag as she walked and found a secret compartment. Unzipping it, she found a small empty bottle of water and ten hand arrows. She attached the arrows to her wrist for easy access and slung the bag back over her head. She trudged through the sand, searching for any sign of life. Nothing. No cacti or animals. Hopefully she would find another oasis, or a rock or some form of shelter. At least she had refilled her bottle before leaving the oasis. She replaced the small bottle in the compartment and pulled out her first one. She sipped the water as she walked. The sun beat down on her and she felt her neck start to burn.
Food:50

Prime bought a pack of crackers and sent them to the pony at the withered oasis. She recalled her name being Amaryllis.

Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:22 am

~~Covin Si'hal~~

"Well, I'm quite injured." The pony took a few moments to reapply the bandage that he wore to his newer wounds, and then spoke again. "That should be better, but it's getting down to around five of us now. I think I'm going to head to the Cornucopia, see if there's any medical supplies or weapons. Want to come?"

Covin thought about the offer for a second, and quickly decided that he could use some medical supplies as well. He shrugged. "Sure. I might as well."

The Earth Pony followed Broken Heart as the other tribute began to start the trek back to the point at which this giant bloodbath had started. For a minute or so of walking, Covin contemplated killing the other pony. He's pretty weak from wounds. His guard is down. Five ponies left, he'll end up dying sooner or later and I'll end up killing somepony else sooner or later... Eventually, the stallion simply let go of the thought. He really didn't want to kill anypony if he didn't have to, so he'd let this tribute survive at least a little longer. For now, just follow...

Food: 87

~~Logik~~

"I have absolutely no idea. Maybe we keep going and look for a rock or something."

Logik shrugged, and then sighed. Five tributes left... Either I will end up dying soon, or I will be forced to kill someone soon. Either way, combat is imminent... The Unicorn looked around for a few moments for a shelter of the kind that Amy had described, and then noticed a small shadow appear on the ground. Looking up, the stallion saw a small object floating down to the desert sands, slowed down by a miniature parachute attached to it.

The object reached the ground, and Logik walked over to it, observing that it was a bag of crackers once he had neared it. A short note was on the bag itself. For Amy. Don't die yet. -P

"Amy, it's...for you..."

Health: 75
Food: 85
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

Amy was about to suggest the go left when Logik walked over to a blob on the ground. Confused, Amy followed, and realised it was a package. Great. Logik gets some help now. she thought, feeling a tad despondent that she didn't get anything. But it was all for the best. At least she'd die before she had to kill somepony.

"Amy, it's...for you..."

Amy froze, totally confused. "What?" she asked, trotting over to the box. When she read the note, she realised it was indeed for her. "Oh. It is!!!" she exclaimed, a feeling of joy washing over her. Opening it, she found a sachet of crackers, and opened that too. Taking a bite of one of them, she felt the food fill her stomach. Nothing had tasted this good to her before. Eating another, she offered the bag to Logik. "Here. Have some!"

Water: 1
Food: 60
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:35 am

Time for the finale. These five weren't killing each other any time soon, and Calla was rather surprised that they hadn't abandoned their alliances at this point.

She nodded to her gamekeepers and dried up all the oases and started a massive blowing sandstorm. The cornucopia was suddenly covered in life, green plants and water dripping from it's golden surface.

"Tributes," she said through her microphone, "this is your last chance. If you don't make it to the cornucopia, you will die. I am very serious."

She smiled.

"We'll see you there."

Ending the connection, she sighed and looked at the newer boxes in the back of the room, waiting to be shipped back to their respective districts. Her coltfriend lay in the second, but that was the way of the games. She thought she had done rather well, being unbiased with him, but Brawny was dead now. There was nothing she could do about it.

Her dress swished around her knees as she went off to change.

"Where are you going?" asked a Keeper in the back.

"Arming myself. Making myself invincible. I'm Iris's finale, didn't you know?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:28 am

Iris listened intently to the announcement. She groaned and changed her direction. Zooming towards the cornucopia at blinding speed. About three quarters of the way there, she landed on the ground and stopped for a break. She sipped her water and munched on one of her precious ripe apples as she walked. Once she finished the apple, she picked herself up off the ground again and flew the rest of the way to the cornucopia. She mentally cursed Calla. The cornucopia had sprouted lush green plants and a gorgeous blue lake. Iris eagerly ran to it and gazed at the wonderful plants. She shook her head and zipped up a tree to wait for the other tributes to arrive. She camouflaged herself with the leaves and mud scattered around the giant oasis. She lay in wait, hidden in a palm tree.
Food: 72
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:21 pm

~~Logik~~

Logik watched as Amy viciously tore into the bag of crackers, eating them with obvious satisfaction and causing him to grin slightly to himself. Throughout the course of their journey, the stallion had not even considered the fact that his companion might have been hungry. He was somewhat disappointed with his lack of forethought, but dismissed it quickly, simply happy that somepony actually cared enough about them to give the young mare a gift.

"Here. Have some!"

"No, it's...fine. Keep them. I have...my own, after all..."

The Unicorn jumped slightly when a loud announcement was heard throughout the arena. "Tributes, this is your last chance. If you don't make it to the cornucopia, you will die. I am very serious."

"Well...I suppose...now we know our next destination..."

Logik gave Amy a few moments to ready herself, and then lead his newest acquaintance back towards the Cornucopia, dreading what was to come when they arrived. As they walked along, the stallion noticed a darkened figure heading in the same direction out of the corner of his eye. Looking towards the shape, he saw that it was a Pegasus mare, apparently the same pony that had escaped the oasis that they had arrived at earlier. She was flying at full speed towards the Cornucopia, apparently attempting to arrive there before any of the other tributes. She was soon out of sight, and once again there was no living being in the area, aside from Logik and Amy.

Within a few minutes of walking, the duo finally spotted the Cornucopia. Even from such a distance, it was easy to see that the structure had been completely overgrown by plants. Two more tributes could be seen approaching the large 'oasis' from a different direction, but the Pegasus from earlier was nowhere to be found. Could she be hiding...?

Logik stopped midstep, not wanting to risk going too close to the Cornucopia and therefore putting himself in the effective range of a ranged weapon. "Wait. Let those ponies arrive first..." The stallion gestured to the other pair of ponies that were approaching the overgrown structure.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:41 am

Broken Heart ran toward the Cornucopia, hearing the message, distancing himself from Covin. He cleaned his wounds, and ate the remaining berries, making himself as strong as possible. Cactus in hand he knew what he needed to do.

He lunged the prickly cactus at Iris, who he found in a tree in the Cornucopia, in his last efforts to kill her.

Hunger: 100
Health: 45
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:56 am

Amy nodded, closing the package up again for later. After all, who knew when she'd need them again. In a place like this, hunger and thirst were your two main worries. After that came shelter. Oh! that reminds me! We have to find somewhere to stay! Glancing around, the mare squinted to see any kind of place they could hide out. Suddenly Calla's voice boomed through the arena.

"Tributes, this is your last chance. If you don't make it to the cornucopia, you will die. I am very serious."

"Well...I suppose...now we know our next destination..."

"Heh. I guess we do." Amy gulped, happy to let Gust lead the way. Partly because she was nervous, but also because she practically had no idea where the hell she was going. There were a couple of other ponies that Amy could see, silhouettes against the blinding sun, but she focused on following Logik.

Amy gasped when the cornucopia came into sight. What in the world happened to it? It was now covered from base to horn in lush green foliage that literally dripped with water. It made Amy's parched throat hurt, and she just wanted to run over and take massive gulps from the water.

"Wait. Let those ponies arrive first..."

"Oh. Right." Amy said, nodding as if she knew it all along.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:47 am

~~Covin Si'hal~~

As the two tributes got nearer to the Cornucopia, Covin took his second and last ripe apple out from his nearly unusable bag and ate it as he walked along, finishing it quickly and throwing the core away onto the nearby sand. After a few minutes of traveling, the Earth Pony could finally see the Cornucopia once again. Even from that distance it was obvious that the gamekeeper's had chosen to completely overgrow the structure with plant life. Probably just to huddle us together and prompt us to kill eachother off sooner...

When Broken Heart spotted the Cornucopia, he ran towards it at full speed, leaving Covin behind and soon disappearing into the plants that had grown there. Well, there goes that partnership, I think. The stallion sighed to himself. 5 ponies left, most likely less in a minute or so. Guess I finally have no choice but to kill. That's a shame... The Earth Pony ate his last bag of crackers as he neared the Cornucopia, throwing his destroyed bag onto the nearby sand once he had done so while holding on to his three daggers, one in his mouth, and one in each of his front hooves. Well, let's get this over with...

Food: 94
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:18 am

(Hey, Sunny, just wait. The finale is here)

Calla was on top of the Cornucopia. Decked out in full Capitol Armor, there was no way these tributes could kill her. Of course, it wasn't the real Calla, merely a very convincing clone. Calla herself stood in front of an interactive monitor, controlling the situation from headquarters.

Clone Calla grinned at the tributes.

"Congratulations for making it to the end," she said in a strong, confident voice. "The rest is up to you, but know that I am your finale, and if I target you, you'll have a hell of a time convincing me to switch targets."

She fixed her gaze on Iris, her horn starting to glow green. "And you're first."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:06 am

Iris's eyes widened with fear and she leapt down from the palm tree. "Calla please don't do this! I'm your best mare friend! We've known eachother since we were little!" she cried desperately, "Calla. If I win, I'll never have to worry about being entered in these games, and we can be friends again. Not to mention I'll be alive. Calla. Please."
Health: 75
Food:52
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Calla scoffed through the microphone.

"Here, Iris, you're just any old pony. Why should you win? Why shouldn't I just-"

She teleported behind Iris.

"-this?"

With a bang, Iris was flying, unable to control her wings. She landed with a crash on the gold of the cornucopia.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Iris screamed as she slammed into the cornucopia. "Calla." she said weakly. "I was wrong about you. All you care about is the games. So if you kill me, you're just gonna have to deal the other tributes."
Health:60
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:38 pm

"Not true at all," Calla whispered, away from the microphone. "They'd kill me if I showed favoritism."

She realized she was crying, and she wiped the tears away.

With the press of a button, the cornucopia launched Iris off, right into the crowd of tributes.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Iris screeched as she landed among the other tributes. Her ears flattened against her head and her eyes widened with fear, she weakly stood up and tried to run. She limped away to the center of the oasis.
Health:60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next